More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:00:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  *Outdated* Female Nude Skintone Overrides, Base Game through Seasons: Girly Bits
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: *Outdated* Female Nude Skintone Overrides, Base Game through Seasons: Girly Bits  (Read 14472 times)
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
*Outdated* Female Nude Skintone Overrides, Base Game through Seasons: Girly Bits
« on: 2007 September 12, 22:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

***Outdated!  For working links and an expanded version of this mod, go here.***

---

I threw this together yesterday in reponse to Vtuggle's futile search for nice Maxis-like skins with the proper girl parts but no male body hair (for use with Crammyboy's penis hack, which already includes male hair textures.)

I wound up hunting through the game files for all the teen through elder female body textures, extracted them, edited the girly stuff from AllenABQ's nifty Hairy Sims sets onto all of them and saved them at the highest resolution into an override file.*  Which I am now sharing with you all in case anyone else finds it useful.

This is NOT a full replacement skin set.  All it does is add some pretty basic nipples and pubic hair to the existing Maxis female skintones.  Face and scalp textures, babies, toddlers, children, and teen through elder males are not affected at all.

The set includes all four Maxis default skintones and the alien, zombie and both plantsim skins.  (Vampires and werewolves use overlays, if I understand correctly, and I don't have BV yet; not sure whether female Bigfoots will need any additional details or not.)  I would advise not trying to use these in conjunction with default replacements of any of those skins, but you're welcome to try if you're feeling brave.

Comments, questions and bug reports welcome, as always.

Download:  http://www.filecrunch.com/file/~li7xt5

---

*Why not just tell her to use Allen's skins?  One, she didn't want hairy dudes; two, they don't come in a default version; three, the textures show fairly noticeable image degradation and don't look that great at higher graphics settings; and four, only replacing certain textures makes for a smaller file and shorter load time.

AllenABQ kindly gives permission at his site to modify and redistribute his work with credit and a link, btw.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 17, 18:44:40 by AmberDiceless » Logged

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Female Nude Skintone Overrides, Base Game through Seasons: Girly Bits
« Reply #1 on: 2007 September 13, 02:26:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AmberDiceless, thank you for this! I was thinking the other day how much I wished I could have the default skin tones with genitals and such. This is much appreciated. *beams*

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 September 13, 02:36:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Thank you, Amber!

These are just what I was looking for and they look just right in my game. And I also appreciate the explanatory P.S. at the end of your post about why just getting Allen's skins wasn't working for me.

Smiley

Excellent work!

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

FlareStorm
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 September 13, 03:39:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay boobies!  I wanted some nice basic ones for my new restart. There's too many wierd complicated ones scattered in different places. These are perfect.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: