More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:58:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Bon Voyage: Messed up Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Bon Voyage: Messed up Sims  (Read 5610 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Bon Voyage: Messed up Sims
« on: 2007 September 09, 23:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a couple on vacation. They had just had twin babies and were taking a late honeymoon. The woman, Lilly, is Pleasure. The man, Ryan, Romance. On Day 3 Ryan decided to show his true colors and flirted with another vacationer right in front of Lilly. Lilly gets the cheated on memory, loses best friend/love/crush status towards Ryan. She comments "This vacation was worth every penny." Really? Why? Because you got to see that your husband is a cheating Romance sim?

That I could swallow. Then she autonomously decides to kick Ryan's ass. He then comments "Ah, it's nice to relax for once." Relax? You just got creamed, you idiot.

You would think that only good memories count for vacation points. Apparently not. Trash away.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Bon Voyage: Messed up Sims
« Reply #1 on: 2007 September 09, 23:30:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From what i've seen thus far the vacations seem to be motives/mood dependant and not memories.  So probably every single memory can be bad and they'll still call it a good vacation because they got a good mood.  You'd need to have someone look at the coding or testing it to know for sure though.
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 September 10, 01:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In similar silliness, my sims got chased by bees when returning from a tour (I lost a chance card and it was very funny to see). But, they still have a green memory of a great tour. 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 September 10, 02:46:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should see the hilarious moment of Stupidlilley going "Best Vacation Evar!" in Awesomeland.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 September 10, 03:05:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In similar silliness, my sims got chased by bees when returning from a tour (I lost a chance card and it was very funny to see). But, they still have a green memory of a great tour. 

My Sims got chased by bees twice and puked once. They apparently loved every minute of it. Are there any differences between good chance cards and bad ones, besides the mood drop for bad ones?

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 September 10, 03:14:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope. And who doesn't like bees? Beware, BEWARE! The enemy will be merciless, because I ATE ALL THEIR BEES!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 September 10, 08:26:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are there any differences between good chance cards and bad ones, besides the mood drop for bad ones?

I had two good chance cards and got 1 logic skill point each (added correctly btw). So sometimes, you get something from the good ones, but still, I prefer to ingnore the chance cards completely after several bad choices.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 September 14, 04:23:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are they supposed to be caught "cheating" by sleeping in bed with their wife? Dina's pissed at Don for crawling into bed with Cassandra at the tail end of Alexander's birthday party - Dina and Don had made out a little, but Cassandra was already asleep when Don climbed in beside her. Perhaps it's the spooning that counts as "cheating"? Don got a "got caught cheating"  memory and Dina's furious with him

INFP or something
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 September 14, 08:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, mine seem to love every torture also.
In adition mine roll up want like "trow a party" and "influence s.o. to cook". Its not Possible is it? So is this normal madness or did I miss a hack?
Ruann
Dimwitted Dunce

An overactive male imagination

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2007 September 14, 12:02:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are they supposed to be caught "cheating" by sleeping in bed with their wife? Dina's pissed at Don for crawling into bed with Cassandra at the tail end of Alexander's birthday party - Dina and Don had made out a little, but Cassandra was already asleep when Don climbed in beside her. Perhaps it's the spooning that counts as "cheating"? Don got a "got caught cheating"  memory and Dina's furious with him

Were Don and Cass married?  If so, go get the Romancemod and nuke that kind of idiocy.  If anything, Dina should feel bad for cheating on Morty with Don.   Tongue
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 September 15, 01:48:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I answered a chance card 'wrong' and received the "this vacation was worth every penny" message. Apparently they were impressed by the bear even though it ate all their food. They came back from that tour with their hunger meters completely empty.
Ahh, way to go EA. Yes, lets not bother creating a system that makes any sense. There should have been a system dependent on a few factors for these messages, apparently only their mood counts...

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 September 15, 06:19:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Were Don and Cass married?  If so, go get the Romancemod and nuke that kind of idiocy.  If anything, Dina should feel bad for cheating on Morty with Don.   Tongue

ohright! I try to make it a habit to play vanilla for a bit before I put my mods back and clean forgot romancemod covers this. In fact, I think I put it in before I ever had any problems with cheating. Well the hacks are back now, even if I don't have time to play anymore, so it'll be fine in the future. And yes, I got them married.

INFP or something
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: