More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 04:40:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  BV: Anybody Updating These Abandoned Mods?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: BV: Anybody Updating These Abandoned Mods?  (Read 131761 times)
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
Re: BV: Anybody Updating These Abandoned Mods?
« Reply #175 on: 2007 September 28, 11:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Update: It is the Preg and Servo Change Appearance Pack.  This is what caused the problem about which the FoJ blew me off in OYBI.

Heh, well, we must remember that all these hacks are in fact non-awesome and will only continue to get more so as new EP's come out.  Thanks for the info.  Smiley

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2007 September 28, 13:06:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I ran hack scanner and it was fine....but it does show up in the game. This is a hack I really like and hope maybe someone with more experience will give it a look-see or might know of a replacement hack I could use....

Well, it's not really a hack/mod, in that it doesn't make global changes to the game; that's where real incompatibilities show up.  It's  a hacked/moded object that makes specific changes to a particular sim.  So long as a new EP/SP doesn't introduce an object with the same GUID, such objects are usually fine in later EPs. I have a couple of Squinge's hacked objects, and they're all still working ok in BV.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Blackwiddow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2007 September 29, 04:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New version updated on the 29/09/07. The next version will be posted in CBoy's Nudist thread. To save people looking through two threads different threads.
« Last Edit: 2007 September 29, 14:04:32 by Blackwiddow » Logged
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2007 September 29, 15:05:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a hack named shrubtoilet.package which allows sims to pee outside in the bushes Smiley It appears to work fine with BV, at least so far, haven't really peed much yet.... I want to know who made it? Anyone know?
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2007 September 29, 15:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a hack named shrubtoilet.package which allows sims to pee outside in the bushes Smiley It appears to work fine with BV, at least so far, haven't really peed much yet.... I want to know who made it? Anyone know?

It's made by Dukasha at MTS2.Here is the link.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=82678
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 2007 September 29, 15:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haven't really peed much yet....

Perhaps you should see a doctor? SCNR  Kiss

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2007 September 29, 15:57:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oo, thank you! *earmarking page so if I need it next time* I love this hack it's so perfect for the trailer courts. Smiley
Metalkatt
Feckless Fool

INTP. Quiet, but deadly.

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2007 September 29, 19:47:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Update: It is the Preg and Servo Change Appearance Pack.  This is what caused the problem about which the FoJ blew me off in OYBI.

Heh, well, we must remember that all these hacks are in fact non-awesome and will only continue to get more so as new EP's come out.  Thanks for the info.  Smiley

Oh, I'm not really pissed or anything, Amber.  Just a small nose-thumbing at the Irksome One.  I'm going through and checking out a bunch of modded objects along with the mods themselves, so if anything else (aside from the damn clothingtool) freaks out, I'll make mention of it.

"The voices are talking to me again..."
"You're in class, stupid."

Yes, you're in my noun, verbing my noun.  Now, go away, and let me be!
nataku
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2007 October 01, 06:08:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know the status of Squinge's MakeOutFun and MoreEmployeesForHire mods? I didn't see them listed anywhere on Amber's lists.
yetyak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2007 October 01, 18:17:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make Out Fun showed clean on my list.
Blackwiddow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2007 October 12, 08:35:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CBoy Nudist: Update 12/10/2007 on page 6 in Cboy's area. From now on the updated file will only be in the other thread.
Happy Simming.
mickeycollins
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2007 October 24, 13:34:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was woundering if anyone knew if the LTW hack by Squinge that lets you have EcologyGuru, Paranormal, ShowBiz,Visionary in your LTW. I tried the one for EP 5 but when I had it in it worked at first but then the wants started to show up blank. Anyone know if it is being updated for BV or not. Thank you

LoveStainedHeart
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2007 October 24, 17:34:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was woundering if anyone knew if the LTW hack by Squinge that lets you have EcologyGuru, Paranormal, ShowBiz,Visionary in your LTW. I tried the one for EP 5 but when I had it in it worked at first but then the wants started to show up blank. Anyone know if it is being updated for BV or not. Thank you

Get JM's mod here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,8793.0.html Does the same thing but so much better.
staroverthebay
Nitwitted Nuisance

¯\(º_o)/¯ lol wut?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: 2007 October 30, 23:15:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unknown Modder:

May need updating:

AlwaysAcceptInvite.package
AlwaysAcceptJoinGroup.package

AlwaysAcceptInvite.package is Squinge
Therefore, I think it's safe to assume that AlwaysAcceptJoinGroup is as well, but I'll dig some more.

Here's a couple Squinge hack I'm interested in knowing if they're compatible or not:

noadultmascots.package
Bottomlessbirdfood.package

¯\(º_o)/¯ I dunno lol
YOUNG AND STUPID.
Introverted, Sensing, Thinking and Perceiving. Conclusion: I IS TOILET PAPER!
claudiasharon
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2007 October 31, 11:27:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get JM's mod here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,8793.0.html Does the same thing but so much better.

I didn't know who had done those files (they have just been staring at me in my "Other" file folder because I couldn't find who I got it from)...I was just bummed that they weren't updated for BV (even though they were working fine with it) but thanks for that link! I'll check it out and hopefully it'll help. (I really don't want to deal with 20 kids...sending them all to college...making them all have kids...bah! They're lucky I even bother to send them to college. xD)

"Dr Jackson is going to die when he sees this."
"What, again?"
Shonie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2007 November 01, 18:30:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was doing a search for something about running away and came across this thread.   Grin  This is.....well.......it's soooo AWESOME!!

Thank you so much to all have done the work and updates here.  I've found I was missing the feedbaby mod so badly in my game.  Babies left on the floor in the kitchen after pucking on Mom or Dad and all.   Cheesy  I had kept it in with BV at first but it was crashing.  Of course I just removed all of Squinges mods figuring they were all fried.   Now I am going to start putting them in from this list one at a time and see how it goes.  Could have been the version I had.......don't know.   Hoping that the Graveyard version is the one that works.

hmmm  now where was my search result page........LOL   Going to make this kid run away if it kills us both. Shocked

Oh and yeah!!  Cboys nudist going back in Smiley 

HUGE THANKS EVERYONE
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2007 November 01, 20:19:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was doing a search for something about running away and came across this thread.   Grin  This is.....well.......it's soooo AWESOME!!...HUGE THANKS EVERYONE

This is......well.....it's soooo PAINFUL!  Please use "Thanks" button.  Gushing is not necessary nor encouraged.  Read FAQ.

Tribulatio proxima est
Marvin Kosh
Feckless Fool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: 2007 November 02, 03:11:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a Servo Change Appearance hack at InSIM which works for Seasons.  There's still the issue of the appearance reverting upon visiting a community lot, but that happened with Squinge's mod too.

At least there's a chance it might see an update.

Alternatively you could get one of the energiser bunny mods in the same section and turns your Servos into wobowabbits.

dragonfly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: 2007 November 02, 23:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squinge's hack Pregnancy wear anything seems to be conflicting in my game. Does anyone know if there is a better one out there or something along the same lines that works "more awesome" then this one for BV?

ScoobyDoo
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2007 November 05, 22:45:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There have been many reports about the room service not working. The bell hop pulls out the food from under the desk and it vanishes into thin air. I have this problem too. It seems to work maybe the first time you arrive in a hotel but then stop working after that. I have used All In One in the past, but I took it out before I installed BV. Room service worked fine at first and now does not and I do not have All in One in my folder. So I am not convinced that All in One is the culprit here. On other boards, that is a lot of discussion about this and I do not believe all of those posters use All in One.

I'm having this problem, although it's intermittent (and I can't seem to nail down the exact steps to recreate it each time).  For the record, I DO NOT have All in One, so I think it's something else as well.  Where, exactly, have you seen this discussed?  I haven't been able to find much (although I admit the BBS scares the crap outta me with all their twaddle, "help me name a pet PLEASE !!ONE11").

Well in my case, now that I have BV, the All-in-1 does seem to cause the bellhop issue.  Hopefully someday someone will figure out why, I'm already missing the maids.  Embarrassed

Edit:

BrainWave!  Got an idea... can you put a chef/waiter/greeter in a hotel?  Then you can go there and order food without dealing with that bellhop issue?
« Last Edit: 2007 November 06, 00:24:03 by ScoobyDoo » Logged
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: 2007 November 06, 05:31:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BrainWave!  Got an idea... can you put a chef/waiter/greeter in a hotel?  Then you can go there and order food without dealing with that bellhop issue?

Yes; some of the existing hotels in the vacation hoods have a restaurant on the premises. But they sometimes have their own problem -- the other guests staying in the hotel will steal the food from your sims, sometimes as soon as the waiter puts the plate down, other times when your sim stops eating to talk to someone.  Very annoying.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
ScoobyDoo
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2007 November 06, 05:41:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup I see that now... the first and only hotel I've been to is the asian cheap one.

Ugh that stealing food was annoying enough downtown... but at least you can steal the guests food too LOL.
amazone
Passive-Aggressive Nutjob
Asinine Airhead

A Wayseer.

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2007 November 20, 01:55:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can i ask a question to the awsome hackmasters? Well, i do. I am overly annoyed that the sims can't have instruments in the house without playing them auto. Grrr. I think i did download a hack here, and now i can't find it in my downloadfolder or here. I have searched, but i can't remember the name.

It is a hack that should stop sims play instruments auto when they had full skills in creativity. Can someone give me a link to that hack please? My sims are playing all the time untill they nearly starve to death or pee on themself.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2007 November 20, 02:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suggest putting the instruments in a room and using Authorized Personnel Only to autonomous-lock them so that they cannot be accessed autonomously.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2007 November 20, 03:30:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is a hack that should stop sims play instruments auto when they had full skills in creativity. Can someone give me a link to that hack please? My sims are playing all the time untill they nearly starve to death or pee on themself.

You can find it over on MTS2, by Monique.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: