More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:57:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  More Awful Than You! September: WTF?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Awful Than You! September: WTF?  (Read 126978 times)
Liveangel
Querulous Quidnunc

Meh.

View Profile WWW
Re: More Awful Than You! September: WTF?
« Reply #150 on: 2007 September 24, 23:30:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm hoping October will be fugly tops...
I need to find a use of the excess leftover from the August More Awful Than You.
I stand corrected.  Shocked I still want fugly tops for October (the same month as my RL birthday - go ahead, Pes, mock me for celebrating getting older) but I NEED EYE BLEACH FOR THE MR. KRABS!
Ok, the main reason I came here is to submit this TSR... thing. It seems to fit Pescado's definition of WTF.

So? He uploaded it so he can show that he took a Maxis texture, then MS paint-ed it with the defalut MS paint colours, which is someting a new born earthworm could do!!! How's that for beating the sawed terlet???
The moron who is gulity for this, Ry Oman, calls this his Multi Dress. I call it a Maxis texture that has been MS paint-ed on and looks worse than Carla Niven (the first thing that sprang to mind when I saw it) but I guess Mr Paysite Resource thinks that is too long a title.
Quote from: Ry Oman
this is my multi color dress! dont upload to the exchange.
Who and why would anyone want to do that?
Quote from: andi and grim
awsome dress ry oman! glad i taught you this
Umm... yeah... about that last comment... I dunno whether to A) point and laugh in absolute hysterics Cheesy, B) gwap and gasp in absolute shock Shocked, or C) shrug and walk away in absolute indecision Undecided.
Oh, I'm done with the eye bleach for today, feel free to use it *passes the eye bleach around*

"Jesus is not Santa Claus for adults! Jesus is for everyone!"Edward Current
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2007 September 25, 01:06:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zoidberg would be pretty cool if he doesn't turn out like these Spongebob characters using the same crab dealies:

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=230226

Wow, I wish I'd seen that in time for the worst celebrity look a like contest...that looks nothing like Mr. Krabs. Roll Eyes

*snickers

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2007 September 25, 03:21:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<scary dress pic>
I believe that is undeniable proof that TSR has no standards.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2007 September 25, 06:29:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scary dress was only submitted last week which makes it completely unforgivable as skinning has moved on somewhat since the early days - even your basic 'how to' will teach enough to create something presentable. Unfortunately, it also disqualifies the entry as it was posted after the start of the contest.

Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2007 September 25, 13:22:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think we should have this "posted before the start of the contest" rule. If it is posted by the end of the contest, IMO, it is fair game.

Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2007 September 25, 14:05:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that rule is mostly to prevent blatant cheating.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2007 September 25, 17:21:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If that rule were not in place, someone would make something horrible specifically for the dubious honor of winning. It makes no sense, of course, but you know how *F*s are.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2007 September 25, 17:25:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If that rule were not in place, someone would make something horrible specifically for the dubious honor of winning. It makes no sense, of course, but you know how *F*s are.
F's would be totally afraid that someone would find out they were cheating and cry. The attention-whore thing is an E thing, and should be trumped by the F.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2007 September 25, 18:18:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see this as being a typical high-E F behavior. They don't think these things through enough to worry about that. Perhaps some kind of EFP would do this.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2007 September 26, 20:59:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, these are some weird-ass things. I'm not sure I can find anything that would top any of this! Though I do remember an incontinence hack somewhere on the web. Why on earth do we want an incontinence hack?! Just have elders!

There's also the blue-to-yellow pee hack, which confuses me. But I'm too lazy to get pictures, I'm afraid...I'm not actually entering this, just merely stating a fact. ^^
julialenn
Blathering Buffoon

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2007 September 26, 21:10:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's also the blue-to-yellow pee hack, which confuses me. But I'm too lazy to get pictures, I'm afraid...I'm not actually entering this, just merely stating a fact. ^^

You mean you prefer it when your sims pee blue?
now THAT I find confusing.
Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2007 September 26, 21:23:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh no, not at all! It's more realistic. It's just...why take the time and effort to fix it?!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2007 September 26, 21:30:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's from here, silly.

Capitalism, Ho!
My Urinal
Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2007 September 26, 21:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good grief, really?! Wow, I must seem like a moron, but I really didn't know. I never come here. I think last night was probably the first time. Tongue I just knew it existed via the grapevine. ^^ Sorry! Grin
julialenn
Blathering Buffoon

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2007 September 26, 21:37:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's from here, silly.

I was going to add that, but I don't yet have a poking stick.
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2007 September 26, 21:59:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's from here, silly.

I was going to add that, but I don't yet have a poking stick.

Well, you know what they say. The answer to most problems on the Interweebs is to LURK MOAR.

I'm sure this won't win the big prize, but this one is a WTF for me.

So this little gem, spelled variously as "deodorant" and "deoderant," claims to raise your sims' hygiene levels. WHY? WHY? WHY? I ask you. What a waste of time and space. Ah well, the commenters seem to enjoy the realism it brings. Bonus points to the creator for "dubious" use of quotation marks in the "description," which is always good for "mild" "lulz."

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2007 September 26, 22:22:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Normally I'd LURK MOAR, but I wanted to show how not awesome I am...ah, I suck and I know it, it's okay. ^^

And...surprisingly enough, I like that. It's stupid, pointless and unnecessary, but I do like it. I think I may have gone, "Cool," when first discovering it--before promptly deciding there was no way it was going in my game. I'm not THAT stupid.

Searching MTS2, I discovered this, which is a bit weird: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=121638 Bed-wetting! For children, at least--not the incontinence hack but close. The incontinence hack was way more disturbing, and it wasn't Inge's version.

I think this is pretty WTF too, seeing as there was no reason for it at all: http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=170014 It's disqualified, being that it was posted after this contest, but honestly. WHY? Same with this: http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=170102 But moreso the first, being that it's just a hacked bed and there isn't any reason for it.

Okay, okay, I can actually submit this:

What the hell?! Why...? Why on earth would anyone want that?! And there's ones on a bed, in a toilet, a shower, a sink...just...why?! It's a white blob.

((I'm aware I've got nothing on the Eye-tree or the boobwall, but I tried. Smiley))
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2007 September 26, 22:38:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naked guy...pron...is that...JIZZ?  Cheesy

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2007 September 26, 23:02:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would say yes, or that at least it THINKS it is, if it weren't for the fact it's a WTF WHITE PUDDLE?!!!!

I'd suggest you take a look at the toilet one--it's really, REALLY disturbing. There's splodges on the wall, and the floor, and the toilet--bloody good stamina, this guy has! And no cleaning skills whatsoever! And no concept of aim.

Proof:

(Notice how the...white sticky stuff...on the toilet has been tastefully shaped so it looks the same as a crude version of what it came out of--or, alternately, a mushroom or jellyfish. Nice, eh?)
« Last Edit: 2007 September 26, 23:11:55 by Sapphire Scratches » Logged
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2007 September 26, 23:07:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would say yes, or that at least it THINKS it is, if it weren't for the fact it's a WTF WHITE PUDDLE?!!!!

I'd suggest you take a look at the toilet one--it's really, REALLY disturbing. There's splodges on the wall, and the floor, and the toilet--bloody good stamina, this guy has! And no cleaning skills whatsoever!
Good for a Victorian mental hospital scenario maybe, if the blobs didn't actually look like blobs and more like smeared faeces. Not that I'm planning to go look. If that white blob is supposed to be, as Assmitten so elegantly puts it, jizz, then I suspect it would be a waste of a click.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2007 September 26, 23:42:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh, well, as long as we're looking at sexy sims 2:

http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=95619&highlight=realistic  "the Rare cockihorn!". Because every woman wants a neon green penis strapped to her forehead.

http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=30887&highlight=realistic "nasty underthings" - "Sexy, sheer purple undies or lingerie. Available for adult female in all clothing categories. Works with medium skin tone. Oh yeah, also includes a giant gaping hole in the abdomen with exposed viscera."

in a similar vein.. http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=30789&highlight=realistic  burned or diseased skintone

I wanted to submit the penis as long as a sim's forearm, but I seem to have lost it again >.> Above linked rather than imaged due to... well, they're kinda disturbing and I'd rather not

INFP or something
Liveangel
Querulous Quidnunc

Meh.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: 2007 September 27, 05:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scary dress was only submitted last week which makes it completely unforgivable as skinning has moved on somewhat since the early days - even your basic 'how to' will teach enough to create something presentable. Unfortunately, it also disqualifies the entry as it was posted after the start of the contest.
Oh dear, how sad, never mind. But then again, here's what happend when Hecubus submitted the Meat Slab dress.
In the clothing category, I think I have to nominate infamous Meat Slab dress from Carla Niven. (I actually made the sacrifice and put this in my game and subjected a sim to its horrors. Here is the sad truth of the dress, as previously shown at PMBD:
7. Carla Niven is disqualified. We already know he'd win. Besides, Freewebs is not a real site.
Aw, Hec, I don't care if it's off limits. I hadn't seen it, and it gave me a good laugh, so thanks. Carla is permanently Honorable Mention status.

"Jesus is not Santa Claus for adults! Jesus is for everyone!"Edward Current
Sapnish
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2007 September 27, 06:34:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims2Sisters would like you to have this mesh to clutter up your lives. "Oh," you say, "that's a good idea, though. I hate that waist-line on the men's PJs that came with the base game." Then maybe you should have gotten the *free* REPLACEMENT from MTS2 8 months earlier... Roll Eyes

i r taking personality test too.
i r ISTJ.
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2007 September 27, 12:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

in a similar vein.. http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=30789&highlight=realistic  burned or diseased skintone

Actually, this skin would be perfect for apocalypse stories (not necessarily the challenge). Not that I would want to have it in my game.

Sims2Sisters would like you to have this mesh to clutter up your lives. "Oh," you say, "that's a good idea, though. I hate that waist-line on the men's PJs that came with the base game." Then maybe you should have gotten the *free* REPLACEMENT from MTS2 8 months earlier... Roll Eyes

TSR sucks, that's old news. Still, I miss the WTFness here.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

FireFlyNine
Blathering Buffoon

Pirate Bird doesn't pay for her downloads.

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2007 September 27, 22:49:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=95619&highlight=realistic  "the Rare cockihorn!". Because every woman wants a neon green penis strapped to her forehead.

http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=30887&highlight=realistic "nasty underthings" - "Sexy, sheer purple undies or lingerie. Available for adult female in all clothing categories. Works with medium skin tone. Oh yeah, also includes a giant gaping hole in the abdomen with exposed viscera."

Moar pictures please? I really don't want to make an account on sexysims.com just to see some pictures.(Read: I made one before, but I losted it  Tongue)
We've all already seen the worst of the worst, I don't think anything would suprise me by now.

"The moral of it speaks to me : rape me, sodomize me, beat me, but don't ever - ever - try to make me cook and clean." - Khaki
"The people revolted and said let there be buttsecks!" - Assmitten
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: