More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:58:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google  (Read 316316 times)
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google
« Reply #150 on: 2013 January 10, 07:57:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do these requests always boil down to, "I want to play my game in some bizarre way that is completely at odds with how the game is structured and meant to be played"?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2013 January 10, 20:39:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I've lost the Necromancer title ? Grin
Sky_hook
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2013 January 23, 20:13:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I once had a CC that 'improved' the Elwood bedding from the Holy Simoly donation pack 1. It allowed the Elwood bed to take any bedding, Maxis or custom, and enabled the beddings that came with DP1 for all bedding.

I'm pretty sure I got the improved Elwood bedding here, but I can't remember who did it. Anyone remember who 'fixed' the beds/bedding?
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2013 January 24, 22:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I once had a CC that 'improved' the Elwood bedding from the Holy Simoly donation pack 1. It allowed the Elwood bed to take any bedding, Maxis or custom, and enabled the beddings that came with DP1 for all bedding.

I'm pretty sure I got the improved Elwood bedding here, but I can't remember who did it. Anyone remember who 'fixed' the beds/bedding?
Files are "slaved" to take the recolors of another object. I just Googled "holy simoly slaved", HugeLunatic did a lot of Slave files, in this case someone else modified the files and HL reuploaded.
http://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=2970.0

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2013 May 20, 04:04:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for the default alien eyes that were once on Laverwinkle; the site is now defunct so I wondered if anyone might have them in a file somewhere?

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
BattyCoda
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2013 May 20, 23:44:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for the default alien eyes that were once on Laverwinkle; the site is now defunct so I wondered if anyone might have them in a file somewhere?

I have some dylan_tk eyes from laverwinkle: Dylan TK_DefaultEyes-R and DTKBasicEyes. Would either of those be what you are looking for?

ETA: I think I found it.

* DylanTK_DefaultEyes-R.rar (18.09 KB - downloaded 472 times.)
* DTKBasicEyes.rar (46.27 KB - downloaded 468 times.)
* DylanTK_DefaultAlienEyes.7z (21.32 KB - downloaded 455 times.)
« Last Edit: 2013 May 21, 00:32:29 by BattyCoda » Logged
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2013 May 21, 03:32:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have some dylan_tk eyes from laverwinkle: Dylan TK_DefaultEyes-R and DTKBasicEyes. Would either of those be what you are looking for?

ETA: I think I found it.

Yes! Those are the alien eyes I was looking for. Thank you!

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
Crystalline
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2013 July 14, 22:27:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where can I find this hair? I had to restart my pc all over again and lost cp. Pls relp.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2013 July 15, 13:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where can I find this hair? I had to restart my pc all over again and lost cp. Pls relp.

The word is "please."  "Pls" is the noise someone makes when you're throttling them for using textspeak on a forum.  Don't even get me started on "relp," which I am graciously assuming is a typo that would not have carried over if you had read your post before clicking the "Post" button after having lurked sufficiently, because I am a kindly individual.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Crystalline
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2013 July 15, 17:22:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The word is "please."  "Pls" is the noise someone makes when you're throttling them for using textspeak on a forum.  Don't even get me started on "relp," which I am graciously assuming is a typo that would not have carried over if you had read your post before clicking the "Post" button after having lurked sufficiently, because I am a kindly individual.

That's some cool shit bro, now, wheres ma hair?
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2013 July 15, 17:36:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's some cool shit bro, now, wheres ma hair?

Dunno, probably the same place you found it the first time.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
wetninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2013 August 18, 19:25:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello,

When playing the violin my sims stop as soon as their fun meter is full.  Someone had said that I may find a fix for that here.  I did try google, but as the first post says, I such at it.  Is there such a fix?

As well, where do you find the list of downloads for the available fixes?

I'm useless, sorry.  Please be kind.   Wink
Heodez
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: 2014 October 19, 11:29:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know about a mod that would auto-greet passers-by?
I'm looking to make my zombie apocalypse deadlier by having zombie passers-by barge in houses univited.
I have greetvisitorswhentheyknock by Squinge I believe but it doesn't quite do what I need.
I've also set the zombies outgoing points to 10 as advised by Pescado but it doesn't let them in uninvited, unless I did something wrong.

Forever Night, a sims 2 story.
WIP
Vicksy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2015 April 01, 09:40:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EDIT: Oh god I'm blind. I just saw the new WCIF thread. Sorry!
TINinetyNineKitty
Tasty Tourist

Lifelong Happiness - The new book by Stephen King!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2020 September 30, 23:32:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, necromancy is bad, mmkay.  Unfortunately, after several hours of searching, all I can find is the exact opposite of what I'm looking for.  I suppose that's one of the problems of still playing The Sims 2 in 2020.

Does anyone know if there is a mod/hack/whatever that prevents sims from autonomously flirting/accepting flirts?  I am so sick of going to a community lot and having my married sims "admire" or "Be admired" just as their spouse walks onto the lot.  Even worse is when happily married *Family* sims let some random townie or playable flirt with them while their spouse is on the lot.  I've had to disable visitors on my residential lots, and watch like a hawk on community lots so I can make everybody selectable as they arrive and set them to "Macro/Dig for Stuff." (Power Idling doesn't seem to stop them from interacting, sometimes)

At least as bad is Uni lots where the stupid cow mascots run into the house before I can stop them and start flirting with my sims.  While it's amusing sometimes to take control of said mascot and make them sit in the snow in their underwear while they go into aspiration failure, I just want a little sanity in my game -- and everybody being horndogs all the time is NOT sane.

BTDubs, I do not have ACR.  I've been R'ingTFM, and the only autonomous behaviors that can be turned off are the ones ACR itself initiates.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2020 October 01, 10:50:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RomanceMod ought to resolve most of your weirder flirting behaviors, assuming you have nothing else installed that influences flirting and romance. Sims should behave much more appropriately with that on, as your annoyance list seems to parallel mine.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
TINinetyNineKitty
Tasty Tourist

Lifelong Happiness - The new book by Stephen King!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2020 October 10, 00:36:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RomanceMod ought to resolve most of your weirder flirting behaviors, assuming you have nothing else installed that influences flirting and romance. Sims should behave much more appropriately with that on, as your annoyance list seems to parallel mine.

Yes, I have already been using romancemod, but it's mainly the Family sims I have trouble with.  Sims with other aspirations still get upset when a sim they're in love with woohoos another sim while they're on the lot, but at least it doesn't cause them to become furious and torpedo their relationship.  I guess I'll just have to make sure none of the sims from the latest generations have the Family aspiration.  Then at least I won't have to watch over non-playables like a hawk, to keep them from destroying marriages.

I just don't understand why EAxis would make an aspiration for Family, and then NOT have such sims be able to autonomously refuse romantic interactions from other sims that are not their spouse.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2020 October 10, 10:17:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe RomanceMod made them do precisely that, since I seem to recall specifically writing that. However, if you've been picking them shitty partners with which they have poor relationships...

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
comradesean
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2020 November 26, 12:27:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone happen to have the original sims2pack files given out for the sims 3 hoodie and t-shirt with apartment life? I know there's unpacked ones (and modified) available, but I've been pulling my hair out looking for the original for my archive.
cathyy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2023 August 17, 23:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have failed at both Google and the Wayback machine.

Does anybody have the add-on and additional community lots for the neighborhood Morewood? They would have been on the old Derailed Sims website, created primarily by Macgirlffx and Nanamouskoury. The Wayback machine has the pages, but not the downloads. Anybody know if maybe Duckie, who ran that site, might have them? And a way to contact her?
Alejandrosoz
Tasty Tourist

PRAISE THE ALLMIGHTY PONCHO AND SOMBRERO PENGUIN

View Profile
Any clothing Default Replacement dumps?
« Reply #170 on: 2023 November 23, 20:49:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, so, I'm lazy af but I want to replace all the clothing in my TS2 game. I went into the default database and replaced all the clothing for toddlers, I wanted to move to the adults but... There's a frickin lot.

Replacing the clothing for toddlers was already time consuming and I just gave up.

I haven't been able to find replacement dumps for clothing like those for hair. Does anybody now about a Clothing Replacement dump?

Sorry for being lazy lol

♦♦♦Alejandroz
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: