More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 20:38:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google  (Read 317202 times)
shastakiss
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: EA Spanish Skins?
« Reply #75 on: 2010 October 31, 19:58:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have these skins?  There were two or three if I remember correctly.  One was named Paolo.  They were full skins (face, hair, clothes).

Andy y Lucas are here
and Argon decustomized their hair here.
Paolo
Camping Stove
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google
« Reply #76 on: 2010 November 04, 01:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, first off I need to apologize for being a moron.

Second off - if anyone is interested, the "staking vampires" action by Shaklin IS indeed at the Graveyard.
It is bundled in a download called "Vampire Kiss."  That sounded like some fruity Twilight thing, so I dismissed it.  My mistake.  It lets you buy Holy Water and Stakes in the buy mode, put them in your inventory, and then kill away.

But now I have my heart set on a flame thrower...so if anyone knows where I might get one, I would love to hear about it!
shastakiss
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2010 November 04, 14:00:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But now I have my heart set on a flame thrower...so if anyone knows where I might get one, I would love to hear about it!
Wintermuteai1 at Simslice has particle guns. I can't tell if they use repo-gun or fingerprint scanner animations. You're right, something using fire extinguisher animations would be cool Undecided
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2010 December 25, 05:46:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for the best most comprehensive live mode camera out there.

I'm too used to Sims 3 camera and I can't tell what exactly is wrong with Sims 2 camera, and I need something to make it feel *better*. I have "Live Camera Fix" from MTS, but it's not quite doing it.

I think it might be the way the game doesn't like to pitch and rotate at the same time, but I doubt there's a fix for that.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2010 December 25, 06:26:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used Gunmod's camera mod back when I played Sims 2 and found it acceptable.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=97642

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: 2010 December 25, 06:42:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried that one twice and both times the live camera was default.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2010 December 25, 06:44:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, tried to help.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2011 January 08, 18:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm too used to Sims 3 camera and I can't tell what exactly is wrong with Sims 2 camera, and I need something to make it feel *better*. I have "Live Camera Fix" from MTS, but it's not quite doing it.
The TS3 camera is basically completely freeform by default, so when you zoom in, the camera just moves closer in a straight line, while the TS2 camera is on a swoop rail, so when you zoom in, it follows a curve and tends to level out. This curvature can be adjusted: I have one where it remains nearly vertical for most of the duration before levelling out rapidly before performing a faceplant into the ground. The TS3 camera, on the other hand, does not do this and will happily let you faceplant it into the ground.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
waynefox
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2011 January 10, 21:20:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a mod that lets the driveway extension (not the driveway) turn 45 degrees or can it be done.
Demonica
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2011 January 12, 00:32:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey everyone :-)

*sigh* So, I have already downloaded the "real sickness" hack to decimate the number of my residents. Now I am looking for the following:

1. A Killing Gun or other deadly device that will be used autonomously by Sims (teens and up).

2. Medication. Not Shaklin's Hack, but basically something buyable, sellable, OFB agreeable. Something like a cough syrup and such for a Pharmacy. No Decorations please. It's not that I'm really cruel, I do try to help my Sims as you see - I am a caring Creatoress ;-)

3. Other downloadable, infectious diseases that may end deadly for my poor Sims. I am in posession of the Zombie Disease, but am wondering, what else may be there...  I don't really have an Apocalypse in mind - yet!

I am thankful for any hints, tipps, tricks, links, hacks, mods, DL's and chocolate chip cookies :-)

Thanks Guys!
Have fun,
Demonica

Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2011 January 12, 00:48:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey everyone :-)

*sigh* So, I have already downloaded the "real sickness" hack to decimate the number of my residents. Now I am looking for the following:

1. A Killing Gun or other deadly device that will be used autonomously by Sims (teens and up).

2. Medication. Not Shaklin's Hack, but basically something buyable, sellable, OFB agreeable. Something like a cough syrup and such for a Pharmacy. No Decorations please. It's not that I'm really cruel, I do try to help my Sims as you see - I am a caring Creatoress ;-)

3. Other downloadable, infectious diseases that may end deadly for my poor Sims. I am in posession of the Zombie Disease, but am wondering, what else may be there...  I don't really have an Apocalypse in mind - yet!

I am thankful for any hints, tipps, tricks, links, hacks, mods, DL's and chocolate chip cookies :-)

Thanks Guys!
Have fun,
Demonica

Dear Demonica,
Please don't sign your posts; we can see your username just fine.

With love,
The Messiah

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
shastakiss
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2011 January 12, 03:52:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SimWardrobe has "Shooters" and also some (hilarious) throwing axes under "Other Objects???"
And maxoidmonkey's Runs With Scissors has killed a few of my sims.
I don't remember if sims will use any of these autonomously Undecided
Demonica
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2011 January 12, 05:38:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Snoopy, I think I'll check out those Scissors  :-)

As for the post above yours... Is it in a way unfriendly to "sign" the name? Or overbearing? If I had asked this Question in an email, I'd sign my name, so I thought it would be the proper thing to do. I most sincerely apologize for the manners I have been taught, but do not fully understand why you reply to my post if you can not help me.

Enough Off Topic!

Thanks again, Snoopy and have a great day!
Demonica  Grin
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2011 January 12, 06:15:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for the post above yours... Is it in a way unfriendly to "sign" the name?

It's not "unfriendly," it's merely STUPID and REDUNDANT, since we can already see your name if we glance two inches off to the left.

Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2011 January 12, 11:06:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for the post above yours... Is it in a way unfriendly to "sign" the name?
It's not "unfriendly," it's merely STUPID and REDUNDANT, since we can already see your name if we glance two inches off to the left.
As spockers points out, we can see your username just fine without you signing your posts. Posting isn't like sending emails; it's more like having a conversation. As to appropriate manners and custom here, the FAQ is your friend. Reading it now can save you a lot of grief in the future, plus it's the polite thing to do whenever you visit a new forum.

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
Demonica
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2011 January 12, 20:26:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, I will remember that for the future and I am truly sorry - I did not mean to offend anyone. As for niceness towards new members, I'd be glad if people wouldn't call newbies stupid. That doesn't want to make new folks come back to this forum and can't be what you want. Maybe that's something that should be written into the FAQ's.
I will go read them now.
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2011 January 12, 22:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for niceness towards new members, I'd be glad if people wouldn't call newbies stupid. That doesn't want to make new folks come back to this forum and can't be what you want.
That IS what we want.  Generally, we want members who are intelligent enough to search for their problems and read the FAQ.  If you HAD read it (and it's posted in a prominent place on the forum), you would have discovered that signing one's posts is frowned upon here.  Even if you hadn't read the FAQ, if you had read any posts here, you wouldn't have seen anyone sign her post.  Also, we prefer members who DON'T get butthurt about a little bit of sporking.  What we did was barely the minimum of what we're capable of.
In other words, we like things here just fine, and we don't care for people who tell us how to conduct ourselves on our forum.
« Last Edit: 2011 January 13, 23:08:20 by jeebuschrist » Logged

spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2011 January 12, 22:44:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Demonica should not expect a tersely worded mash note from Jeebus in its inbox anytime soon, in other words.

Demonica
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2011 January 13, 17:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"What we did was barely the minimum of what we're capable of." Capable of? Really? I'm sitting here laughing. Loudly. Why? Well... Last time I checked we were both sitting on Computers, probably hundreds or even thousand miles away from each other, typing words on a keyboard. What are you capable of, really? Get some other forum members, gang up on me and post cute litlle pics of "Fails"? Sounds to me like it's kindergarten bullying stuff. "This is My playground, we don't want you here!" The internet is a vast place, thank goodness, so I will leave you kiddies to your happy little ... sporking games... Roll Eyes

I have never told anyone what to do, I have merely asked for some nicer tone. This is ridiculous.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2011 January 13, 22:07:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"What we did was barely the minimum of what we're capable of." Capable of? Really? I'm sitting here laughing. Loudly. Why? Well... Last time I checked we were both sitting on Computers, probably hundreds or even thousand miles away from each other, typing words on a keyboard. What are you capable of, really? Get some other forum members, gang up on me and post cute litlle pics of "Fails"? Sounds to me like it's kindergarten bullying stuff. "This is My playground, we don't want you here!" The internet is a vast place, thank goodness, so I will leave you kiddies to your happy little ... sporking games... Roll Eyes

I have never told anyone what to do, I have merely asked for some nicer tone. This is ridiculous.

Ellipses are not used in place of full stops, and you should avoid sentence fragments.  You need at minimum one subject and one verb for a complete sentence.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2011 January 13, 23:00:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem is that this site is just the way the regulars like it. When you come in and tell us is should be different, then you are being rude in someone else's house.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: 2011 January 13, 23:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem is that this site is just the way the regulars like it. When you come in and tell us is should be different, then you are being rude in someone else's house.

OR...the regulars are the ones who are being rude in someone else's house, to the point where they have taken over and people have forgotten who really lives there.

....and congratulations on having a post exactly at 00:00:00.  How long did you have to wait to finally accomplish that?

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2011 January 14, 00:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OR...the regulars are the ones who are being rude in someone else's house, to the point where they have taken over and people have forgotten who really lives there.
Who really lives here, please tell me.

....and congratulations on having a post exactly at 00:00:00.  How long did you have to wait to finally accomplish that?
Not only that, I did it at 00:00:00 YOUR TIME.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2011 February 12, 21:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF a hack that allows you to create children in CAS without having any adults, as Awesomemod does in TS3?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2011 February 14, 12:47:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can't. In TS2, this behavior is hardcoded. To work around it, create them as adults and then de-age to toddlers and re-age back up using SHIFT-Click.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: