More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 00:19:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google  (Read 317172 times)
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
Re: The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google
« Reply #50 on: 2010 October 08, 07:28:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking for two hacks working with AL:
- No autonomous Punch U Punch Me
- No autonomous RPS
Some quick-but-twisty Google-Fu found "No Autonomous Punch U Punch" Me in Monique's No Autonomous Hacks over at MtS2. It's been several years since they've been updated, but there are no comments about it not working anymore. There are several no-autonomy hacks/mods in the collection but none for RPS that I could see.

Separate from the 'no autonomous socials' fight-eliminating multi-mod, Squinge also has a standalone No Autonomous Rock, Paper, Scissors. It's with the EP3 mods and was updated in 2007. No idea if it still works, but if Monique's stuff from '07 is still working it might be worth a try.
« Last Edit: 2010 October 08, 07:40:42 by Liz » Logged

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010 October 08, 09:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know Monique's NA hacks (couldn't live without some of them), but as you say:

It's been several years since they've been updated,

and I'm a bit paranoid about outdated stuff. That's why I hoped to find something else which has the AL stamp of approval already. If nothing else turns up, though, I'll give the one on MTS2 a try, as well as the old Squinge one. Thanks, Liz!

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

shastakiss
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010 October 09, 03:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the lovebed from AL really only have 3 beddings available or is my game screwy? Is there a fix so any maxis or custom bedding can be chosen for it?
Count Four
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010 October 10, 06:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been all over MTS and every site I could find that had anything LOTR and haven't been able to find what I want.

I was looking for a Haldir-sim, or at least the Lorien elf outfit he wore in the first movie, the one with the grey cloak wrapped around neck and shoulders. I can probably make a sim-Haldir I can live with, but I have nothing to dress him in.

At this point, I'd be happy to find an adult male outfit vaguely similar for recoloring - trousers instead of tights, shirt or short tunic and some sort of cloak. (Most of the medieval and fantasy stuff I've seen has a tunic down to the knees or features tights or tons of decoration that I probably couldn't remove or hide with my weak recolor skills.)

Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
shastakiss
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010 October 11, 06:09:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Count Four, elfmaid at TSR has 2 elven outfits without tights or too much ornamentation Undecided

I know you looked at MTS2 but posts 4 & 5 in Midsimmer's Night Dream have some pretty plain medieval clothes for men with short tunics and no tights.

And Almighty Hat shared some stuffs here

Could you use Myos' muffler from SAU to kinda look like a cloak? It's more of a big kerchief than a muffler Huh
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2010 October 11, 14:31:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously, like 75% of MTS is faffy Elf shit, so I'm surprised you haven't found anything yet.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Count Four
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010 October 12, 04:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, snoopy, those look promising, particularly the muffler.

jeromycraig, yeah, that's the problem. The Haldir outfit I'm trying to recreate is not faffy, it's dull and boring.

Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
KinwatsaZ
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Pre-Nightlife Autos
« Reply #57 on: 2010 October 14, 03:04:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am terrible at searching....coming up with nothing and I know I once had some pre-nightlife cars that were just to look like there were cars but weren't yet driveable.    F-P made a few I found,   but there was once a number of them.    I am trying to make a parking lot look realistic...but unless I make it residential the cars don't stay.   Can help?  Thanks, K
Clifford
Asinine Airhead

Ye olde Clifforde

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2010 October 14, 10:09:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why the hell do you want a Parcing Lot as Residential?
Mhm, I searched ... two minutes ... here the link for decorative parcing spaces http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=330492
And for Numernors cars without Nightlife mod, wich you'll need because you havent got NL: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=307204
MyFireElf
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2010 October 17, 02:56:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a mod that makes children bring home playable children instead of townies? I don't mind childhood friendships, but I'm sick of seeing those NPCs when I have plenty of children in the game that I actually like.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: 2010 October 17, 04:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Twojeffs' school bus mod does not fully restrict children and teens who are brought home to playable sims, but (according to the readme) does make them much more likely to be playables, and also favors those that the child coming home hasn't met yet.  It also gives you an option to reject the friend before the child gets off the school bus, if it does turn out to be a townie that you don't want them to be friends with.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Taedium Vitae
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2010 October 17, 09:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I age three of them up whenever one of my playable children transitions. I don't think there are any townie children left to bring home in my most played hoods.

Un roi sans divertissement est un homme plein de misères.
a_queen_bee
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2010 October 19, 17:00:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a newbie and I'm planning to start a SCI-FI storyline (with a little legacy mixed in it) game on TS2... The general idea is the hero came from an all male planet and the heroine came from an all female planet, then they meet on earth, fall in love, yada, yada. If possible the "aliens" will have longer lifespan than human. I'm planing to use three empty or custom neighborhoods for this story line, each neighborhood will represent one planet (male planet, female planet, and earth).

For preparations I've been downloading Enayla's geneticised fantasy eyes and skins, empty neighborhoods template from here (plus reading the tutorial for empty/clean neighborhood), Director's Cut mods/hacks from here (plus the updated RTFM). My questions are:
1. Are there any mods that enable me to make all-male neighborhood or all-female neighborhood? In other way, majority of the population of these all-male/all-female planets will have same sex sexual preference (with minor population that are hetero, if possible).
1.a. Are there any mods that allows me to choose sexual preference for the entire neighborhood? This means there will be autonomous same sex marriage, wooho and pregnancy/male pregnancy.
1.a. Are there any mods that allows me to choose the unborn baby's gender for the entire neighborhood?
2. Is there a mod that alter/prolong sims' lifespan for the entire neighborhood and for individual sims (for the hero and heroine who will be stranded on earth)?

For now I have TS2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT. Any help will be very much appreciated!  Wink  Thank you so much in advance! Preferably the mods are compatible with Awesomeware/Director's Cut (because, I've read the RTFM, and most of the mods in that folder is simply awesome!). If not, a warning for possible incompatibility will be nice  Smiley Please, please help me with this storyline!
« Last Edit: 2010 October 20, 04:39:35 by a_queen_bee » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2010 October 19, 18:11:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your subject and verb should always agree.  "Mods" is a plural word, and should thus be paired with "are", not "is".  I mean you wouldn't say, "Those mods is..." would you (I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here, because I am just THE NICEST PERSON)?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: 2010 October 20, 04:18:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks a bit like ESL to me, but I am no judge.

Also, for everything that is actually possible in that list, you'll probably find it at simbology.

a_queen_bee
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2010 October 20, 04:30:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Jeromy, I apoglogize, I'm from SEAsia, English is not my native language, but I'm planning to take English course next month, so I'll improve my English

@rufio thank you so much for the pointer, and, what is ESL?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2010 October 20, 08:34:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

English as a Second Language, I believe.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Camping Stove
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2010 October 22, 20:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to kill vampires.

I have NL but never played the vampires because they are stupid.  I read on this site that Shaklin made a hack to stake vamps.  I can't find it - and it's not on the graveyard. 

Anyone know where to get it?

Or any other method for killing another sim that I could use on vampires?

thanks!!!
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2010 October 22, 21:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IIRC, other than never aging, vampires are just as mortal as everyone else, and you could undoubtedly kill them with any of the numerous devices for sim murder that Paladin made.  Or you could just lock them outside during the daytime, like with traditional vampires.

Camping Stove
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2010 October 22, 21:47:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks Rufio.

I did download the disintegration ray from Paladin...but I'd really like to have a sim stake the vampires.  And since the hack exists somewhere, I want to try to get it.

I've also been looking for a flamethrower...seems like the game has all the animation for that already - fire extinguisher, and sims burning to death.  But I can't find one of those either!  Anybody seen one?

headshake
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
EA Spanish Skins?
« Reply #70 on: 2010 October 25, 19:50:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have these skins?  There were two or three if I remember correctly.  One was named Paolo.  They were full skins (face, hair, clothes).

I searched the archive here, but didn't see anything.

Thanks!
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
Re: EA Spanish Skins?
« Reply #71 on: 2010 October 25, 22:50:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It didn't occur to you to put this in the thread called 'The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google'?

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
Re: EA Spanish Skins?
« Reply #72 on: 2010 October 26, 03:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course not.  It is a speshul snowflake that scoffs at rules and FAQs.

headshake
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2010 October 27, 07:14:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're totally right -- I posted it in the wrong place on purpose.

Roll Eyes

Thanks for NOT helping.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2010 October 27, 16:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're totally right -- I posted it in the wrong place on purpose.

Roll Eyes

Thanks for NOT helping.

You're welcome.  Thanks for NOT reading or taking the time to do the most basic research.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: