More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:41:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google  (Read 316326 times)
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google
« on: 2007 September 02, 17:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Place all "were do i find this" posts in this thread. If your request isn't that obscure/retarded, someone may even give you a link!

CURRENT "DO NOT ASK FOR THESE" ITEMS: The Inteenimater, TwoJeffs' Triplets & Quads Mod, SimPE, the InSIMenator, items that are obviously fake.
NOTE: List is intended as a guideline only, and is not complete. Generally, if you can find it on the first page of a Google search, don't ask for it.

New Policy: posts will be purged periodically, leaving only the the most recent requests.
« Last Edit: 2009 May 13, 08:08:05 by BastDawn » Logged

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
fairy
Blathering Buffoon

STUPID 18

View Profile
Re: The "Where Can I Find This CC?" Thread - Because you fail at Google
« Reply #1 on: 2010 May 11, 07:41:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For a while now I've been searching for a mod that changed where the light from the game's sun came in on the lot. Instead of from the back, it would change it so that it would be shining down on the front of the lot. I remember seeing it a year ago or two, and I didn't download it but I told myself to remember to download it another time. Unfortunately, I never remembered, until now, and after searching 'light', 'sun', 'front', 'sunnier' and combinations of those words on MTS2 (where I remember seeing it), it gave me results that weren't what I was looking for. I also searched on Google, 'sunnier lots TS2' and other phrases to do with light and sun on TS2, and didn't get much result from that either. A few weeks ago I also searched for it, but I never got much from that. I also searched on MaryLou's profile on MTS2 (because I thought that she had made it), but it looks like that she didn't make it. If anyone knows who made it, give me a shout out, please!  Smiley

My Type is: INTJ
Introverted   Intuitive   Thinking   Judging
     67%               50%         62%      44%
itz_kukuchka
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 May 11, 14:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I apologize in advance if my post is misplaced.
I have been searching for the blue dress that Anastasia wears in the Disney movie.  I love that dress and I can't even find a good picture of it. Can anybody help me out??
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2010 May 11, 14:16:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanted to check this here, before I put a lot of effort in - did anyone ever make a hack to allow playable sims to manage apartments to some degree, even just to collect rents and show up as the landlord?  I can't find a phrasing that doesn't result in AL troubleshooting, AL torrents, and generic lists of hacks that are compatible with AL.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

rosess
Dimwitted Dunce

I caught you a deelishus bass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 May 11, 18:42:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanted to check this here, before I put a lot of effort in - did anyone ever make a hack to allow playable sims to manage apartments to some degree, even just to collect rents and show up as the landlord?  I can't find a phrasing that doesn't result in AL troubleshooting, AL torrents, and generic lists of hacks that are compatible with AL.

Inge has some stuff.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2010 May 11, 19:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, that's perfect.  I should have known Inge would make something like that.  Smiley

rosess
Dimwitted Dunce

I caught you a deelishus bass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 May 11, 19:22:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For a while now I've been searching for a mod that changed where the light from the game's sun came in on the lot. Instead of from the back, it would change it so that it would be shining down on the front of the lot. I remember seeing it a year ago or two, and I didn't download it but I told myself to remember to download it another time. Unfortunately, I never remembered, until now, and after searching 'light', 'sun', 'front', 'sunnier' and combinations of those words on MTS2 (where I remember seeing it), it gave me results that weren't what I was looking for. I also searched on Google, 'sunnier lots TS2' and other phrases to do with light and sun on TS2, and didn't get much result from that either. A few weeks ago I also searched for it, but I never got much from that. I also searched on MaryLou's profile on MTS2 (because I thought that she had made it), but it looks like that she didn't make it. If anyone knows who made it, give me a shout out, please!  Smiley

I'm not sure there is a mod that does this, but you might be thinking of MaryLou's mini lots that were edited by aelflaed to have the sun at the front.  Check her profile here and look for the Sunnyside lots - there are several flavors, including a few I just noticed - yay!  There will probably be something helpful in the descriptions or comments.
fairy
Blathering Buffoon

STUPID 18

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 May 12, 08:24:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure there is a mod that does this, but you might be thinking of MaryLou's mini lots that were edited by aelflaed to have the sun at the front.  Check her profile here and look for the Sunnyside lots - there are several flavors, including a few I just noticed - yay!  There will probably be something helpful in the descriptions or comments.

Yay! Thank you very much! Not exactly how I remembered it (but that's my own fault), but it's still very helpful. Thank you again!

My Type is: INTJ
Introverted   Intuitive   Thinking   Judging
     67%               50%         62%      44%
jedimasterkatara
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 May 13, 03:28:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I saw a mod somewhere to fix how the visitors get in the backseat of a car, but I can't remember where I saw it. Help.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 May 13, 10:09:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe that's part of the Director's Cut, here.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2010 May 30, 20:15:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently I fail at Google.  Is there a "no sparkly food" hack somewhere?  I want to be able to harvest produce and cook fish, but without having the resulting served food have enough nutritional value to feed one sim for the rest of its natural life.

MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 June 14, 09:39:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'cause i fail to find this stuff in google -.-

Did anyone know if some one have extracted the hairs coming from the evil "Garden And Mansions Stuff EP." ?  Roll Eyes
Lerf
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 June 14, 16:39:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the heck's "evil" about it?  It's stable, adds a bunch of new features like the roof slope slider and the stuff in the pack is actually pretty good looking.  Sure it's got SuckyRom, but everything after BV or Freetime has that so it's no worse than the others.

MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010 June 14, 17:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Master J.M.P. J.M. Pescado suggest many many time to do not install it 'cause it's full filled of bugs so, maybe, it is better to stay a way from it  Tongue
Lerf
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010 June 14, 17:22:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never had a problem with it myself,
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010 June 16, 11:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Master J.M.P. J.M. Pescado suggest many many time to do not install it 'cause it's full filled of bugs so, maybe, it is better to stay a way from it  Tongue
I said no such thing. However, there *IS* a caveat: If you install MGS, you MUST also install AL. Otherwise there is no compatible way for hacks to detect that the engine is post-AL, and therefore, hacks will fail gruesomely.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jylla
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010 June 16, 11:18:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Master J.M.P. J.M. Pescado suggest many many time to do not install it 'cause it's full filled of bugs so, maybe, it is better to stay a way from it  Tongue
I said no such thing. However, there *IS* a caveat: If you install MGS, you MUST also install AL. Otherwise there is no compatible way for hacks to detect that the engine is post-AL, and therefore, hacks will fail gruesomely.

There might be a caveat to this caveat. I don't have AL, but I do run Double Deluxe Store Edition with MGS (Uni, OFB, various SPs) and the hacks seem to be fine. And my game appears to be stable.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010 June 16, 23:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, yes, fail at Google, blah blah blah. I have searched and either I am not coming up with the magic word combination or else this does not exist. Does anyone know where I can find a hack that REMOVES the bonus (sparklies) from home grown food in TS2? I like having my Sims grow food, but I do not like that the food fills them up too much/too quickly and that it makes half the neighborhood fat.

Hey Reg, I've been looking for this hack too and remembered that you asked about it. Boiling Oil at Simbology has recently done one.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=5563.0

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010 June 17, 02:18:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There might be a caveat to this caveat. I don't have AL, but I do run Double Deluxe Store Edition with MGS (Uni, OFB, various SPs) and the hacks seem to be fine. And my game appears to be stable.
Depends on the hacks used. Some of them are now ticking timebombs waiting to explode, though, as code will think it is running pre-AL, and therefore, fail spectacularly in certain cases.

jylla
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010 June 18, 04:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Depends on the hacks used. Some of them are now ticking timebombs waiting to explode, though, as code will think it is running pre-AL, and therefore, fail spectacularly in certain cases.

I'm thinking there must be two (or more) versions of the store edition. The reason I ask is because I tried to use the DD no-CD cracks and they wouldn't work. Further investigations make it seem as though it is a post AL/MGS engine seeing as I had all the cheats and my user interface has things like the FT aspiration meter and grayed out spots for where things would go if I had those EPs. I also have use of BV jewelry (in CAS) and ceilings.
This is a different engine, no? Will very bad things™ happen using the hacks with a post AL/MSG engine?
simsfreq
Exasperating Eyesore

ENTP

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010 June 18, 09:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know if anyone has made a staircase which takes up only 3 tiles rather than the usual 4? (Not counting the space at the top, just the staircase itself) I am sure it must be possible, because there are the ladders which only take up 1 tile and work perfectly fine. Just not sure whether it's been done.

Time has gathered us here by coincidence; that's why what we say doesn't make any sense.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010 June 19, 08:56:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh... whose so, misundrestanding, then I've to install MGS and then AL ?
i need to change the "HowToInstall.txt"  Wink

P.S.
Sorry for the O.T.

... I want it back billboards clean, without the scribbles made by the EAxis frustrated graphics
« Last Edit: 2010 June 19, 09:54:26 by MaximilianPS » Logged
Lerf
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010 June 19, 17:45:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AL first
M&G second

shastakiss
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010 June 22, 01:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... I want it back billboards clean, without the scribbles made by the EAxis frustrated graphics
Do you mean neighborhood deco? I have these from CTNutmegger. Apologies for not being able to find where she posted them originally and I'm pretty sure I renamed her files, apologies for that too Roll Eyes

eta I found where she posted them here but I don't see them anymore in her mediafire folders.

* CTN_missingbillboard1.package (53.16 KB - downloaded 605 times.)
* CTN_missingbillboard2.package (45.73 KB - downloaded 559 times.)
* CTN_missingbillboard3.package (52.88 KB - downloaded 589 times.)
* CTN_missingbillboard4.package (45.58 KB - downloaded 597 times.)
« Last Edit: 2010 June 22, 02:51:40 by snoopy » Logged
goatdip
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010 June 29, 18:12:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF the mesh for this suit:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=311676

Without the SP, I'd settle for something extremely similar also, but it must have the double buttons!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: