More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:52:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Need squinge's no autonomous sleeping mod,
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Need squinge's no autonomous sleeping mod,  (Read 3748 times)
ThyGuy
Exasperating Eyesore

HELP ME! I'M STUPID!

View Profile
Need squinge's no autonomous sleeping mod,
« on: 2007 September 02, 16:49:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I can't find it anywhere and the graveyard doesn't appear to have even half of Squinge's mods. Does it conflict with JM's macro mod? Does anyone have a mod that doesn't let sims go to sleep unless they are commanded?

DEATH TO UGLY BEAGLE DOGS!
WALMART IS THE DEVIL!!!!!
I DEMAND THE FIERY DEATH OF CRYING BABIES!
Do us a favor? DIE, GO TO HEAVEN, STFU!
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
Re: Need squinge's no autonomous sleeping mod,
« Reply #1 on: 2007 September 02, 20:48:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're using macros, sleep clock should be able to do what you want.  It helps if you have bed time set to max - otherwise they only go to bed when in energy desperation, and if on free will will start trying to sleep if they have nothing better to do before sleep clock will summon them.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 September 03, 01:26:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suggest using the given tools already available: APO Anti-Autonomous lock on bedrooms + Sleep Clock.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 September 03, 02:10:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never really noticed adult sims trying to sleep autonomously, except on sofas etc.!  Kids will sometimes take themselves off to bed, though.  Mostly teens and adults just head for the espresso machine.

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 September 03, 11:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's funny, because I see it a lot (if I let them, that is) - my sims tend to head for the expresso machine when their energy bar is nealy full (I hate that because it takes so awfully long to cancel, just like "play SSX" Angry)

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 September 03, 11:57:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge's noautonomouscomputergames is pretty good for stopping the computer games - useful at Uni when it might stop a sim queued by macrotastics to write their term paper from getting access to the computer.

Mostly I find that sims who head for the espresso when their energy is nearly full are low on fun and it just happens to be the nearest object with some fun attached - mostly, though, they juggle.

I suppose I should add that most of my sims are fairly active, and any kids and teens who aren't and have an active parent get encourigificated until they are just over the 5, as otherwise if they get macroclean etc it takes them so long you might as well wait for the maid to turn up!

Zephyr Zodiac
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 September 03, 12:27:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge's noautonomouscomputergames is pretty good for stopping the computer games - useful at Uni when it might stop a sim queued by macrotastics to write their term paper from getting access to the computer.
Computer games won't stop a sim from using macro-rampage, it will just see the computer as occupado and try an alternate plan. What WILL bring your rampage to a screeching halt is if the computer is improperly configured or blocked, such as if some moron is sitting in the chair without using the computer. A preventative fix to detect this condition is under consideration.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 September 03, 14:31:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Computer games won't stop a sim from using macro-rampage, it will just see the computer as occupado and try an alternate plan. What WILL bring your rampage to a screeching halt is if the computer is improperly configured or blocked, such as if some moron is sitting in the chair without using the computer. A preventative fix to detect this condition is under consideration.

My muddled explanation I'm afraid - I meant, really, that if the sim rampaging had the write term paper want, then if macrotastics would have queued them to use the computer, it wouldn't, so the sim would then do assignments or whatever.  Not the end of the world, but annoying as you either have to queue them yourself after freeing the computer, or wait until the next semester to fulfil the want.

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: