More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 03:47:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Can a sim be best friends with a womrat?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Can a sim be best friends with a womrat?  (Read 3459 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Can a sim be best friends with a womrat?
« on: 2007 September 01, 23:09:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a family sim at college who wanted a womrat (as they do) so I let her have one.  She kept spinning the want to play with this womrat, who for some reason the game has forgotten the name of so she just wants to play with the womrat.  But now I see her last memory in simpe is the pet icon and Became friends with unknown subject!  I've never seen this, and something wierd is obviously happening.  This womrat gets his cage dirty, but he never needs feeding, so obviously there is some problem with the cage, but I can't see how that explains this memory, which I've definitely never seen before in relation to either a womrat or a bird!  Any ideas?

Zephyr Zodiac
Alexx
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Can a sim be best friends with a womrat?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 September 02, 01:41:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Usually,as I can see in my game "unknown subject"memories linked to deleted(or crashed/trashed) characters in game and I think it cannot be want became friends with womrat or bird.(or fish Smiley)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 September 02, 03:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no deleted sims, unknowns etc. in my game.  This memory was spawned straight after she played with the womrat and immediately before I closed my game.  There were no "unknowns" on the lot, and none even walking by!

Zephyr Zodiac
Alexx
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 September 02, 12:34:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe after playing with womrat "became friends" trigger was activated and spawned this memory,and it can mean that your sim want to became friends with someone(anyone)...?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 September 02, 12:48:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was not aware the Womrat was a "real sim" that could be befriended. However, "unknown subject" on a memory in SimPE means nothing, other than that SimPE didn't understand it, but SimPE is stupid. What does the memory say in GAME?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 September 02, 13:14:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll check that when I load my game again.  I'm wondering if it's part of the womrat being a bit borked (or the cage) as seems to happen sometimes to me if I let my sims have them while they live in a dorm.  I moved the womrat in her inventory when they moved out, so this might have done it too.  I mean, I think normally they get the want to play with x, not to play with womrat (once the womrat has a name), so I think the game has forgotten its name.....

Update:

Yes, it's her last memory - pet icon and became best friends with unknown subject.  I forced and error and have the error log.

« Last Edit: 2007 September 03, 01:29:06 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: