More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:36:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  August "More Awful Than You": Most Fugly Celebrity Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: August "More Awful Than You": Most Fugly Celebrity Sims  (Read 74085 times)
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: August "More Awful Than You": Most Fugly Celebrity Sims
« Reply #50 on: 2007 August 12, 09:56:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lucille Ball bydebbyjo3. Lucy was a bit of a cartoon, but come on!

OMG, They killed Lucy!  Those BASTARDS!!!!   Cry

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
professorbutters
Humourless Egghead
Lipless Loser

Humourless Priss

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 August 12, 22:44:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For one thing, that's a Maxis hairstyle subbing in for a distinctively forties hairdo. I've done that hairdo *on myself* and they're not even close.  How lazy can you get?

Not to mention that the real Lucille Ball was drop dead gorgeous and only made herself look weird for comedy reasons. What she *really* looked like was this (in a walk on in the Fred and Ginger picture *Roberta*:

Brookemz
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 August 13, 01:35:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked OMG.....that Simon Cowell.....well.....wow.....it DOES look like Botox gone horribly awry!!!  lmao
and poor Lucy and Madonna.......

flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007 August 13, 04:21:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't normally enter these comps..  after all, the people that make these Sims are obviously proud of their work..and who am I to squash their egos?  BUT!!!!  Looking through TSR today, I nearly died laughing.   I found Madonna, had they not supplied a name, I would have been none the wiser, but then I stumbled across these 3 doozies.  They not only don't look like the celeb they are supposed to be, BUT....you have to dubious honour of having to PAY FOR THEM.

WTF were these people THINKING!?

And now, just cuz I'm in a poking mood..  may I present........ MADONNNA!!!!
It was her thrid attempt!  Maybe she should have given up after her twooth Cheesy

I feel ill - too much laughing, ya know?  Tongue

Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007 August 13, 06:21:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Msalwaysright already covered Madonna on page two here. I've seen worse for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, though, and the Tom Cruise isn't entirely bad. I personally wouldn't use him in my game, but at least one can tell who it's supposed to be. The bottom half of Brad Pitt is actually pretty good; they got his jawline pretty well matched up. I'm thinking if they shrunk his eyes a bit it might convey more of a likeness. The Angelina Jolie is a pretty Sim, but if I hadn't seen it juxtaposed next to an actual picture of her, I wouldn't know who it was supposed to be.

ETA: I just noticed that this person uploaded her Madonna on September of 2005, noting that she was the first person to make and upload Madonna. I'm thinking she probably rushed it way too much in her hurry to "be the first." I'm not sure what she was thinking when she sculpted that jaw and chin, though: yikes!
« Last Edit: 2007 August 19, 23:13:44 by Denimjo » Logged

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 August 13, 14:10:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Msalwaysright already covered Madonna on page two here.
Oh, geez, sorry Denimjo..Thank you for pointing that out..  I'll remember to run my posts things by you in future.   Roll Eyes 

I've seen worse for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, though, and the Tom Cruise isn't entirely bad. I personally wouldn't use him in my game, but at least one can tell who it's supposed to be. The bottom half of Brad Pitt is actually pretty good; they got his jawline pretty well matched up. I'm thinking if they shrunk his eyes a bit it might convey more of a likeness. The Angelina Jolie is a pretty Sim, but if I hadn't seen it juxtaposed next to an actual picture of her, I wouldn't know who it was supposed to be.

ETA: I just noticed that this person uploaded her Madonna on September of 2005, noting that she was the first person to make and upload Madonna. I'm thinking she probably rushed it way too much in her hurry to "be the first." I'm not sure what she was thinking when she sculpted that jaw and chin, thogh: yikes!

Oh, I would suggest you buy a spellcheck..  it is hard to take one seriously when one can't spell *though*  Bummer, hey.  You're gonna have to edit all over again.  Were you in that much of a hurry to play Hall Monitor that you missed it twice?  Slipping a little there.

msalwaysright
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007 August 13, 15:53:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Msalwaysright already covered Madonna on page two..

S'okay, that Madonna is totally worth a second mocking. And I failed to poke the spelling:
It was her thrid attempt!  Maybe she should have given up after her twooth
  Cheesy

"Proper capitalization is important, SimplyComplex. As you will know if you have ever had to help your uncle Jack off a horse."~Jack Rudd
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007 August 14, 03:24:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, geez, sorry Denimjo..Thank you for pointing that out..  I'll remember to run my posts things by you in future.   Roll Eyes 

Flower, I really don't mean this as a poke, but the thing is that the exact same sim Madonna was already posted.  I could be totally wrong, but it didn't seem to me as if Denimjo was trying to make fun of you.  I thought that she was just letting you know.  And considering MATY mean-ness I think that she could have probably gotten away with really mocking you in a pretty mean way without much anger from the masses.  I mean, when someone does something foolish like not read the thread before posting in it they are liable to get much worse harassment than Denimjo's simple poke at you.  And like I said, I am not picking on you, I am trying to explain what I think is a misunderstanding.  Think of me as a peace negotiator.  Wink

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007 August 14, 04:51:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Msalwaysright already covered Madonna on page two..

S'okay, that Madonna is totally worth a second mocking. And I failed to poke the spelling:
It was her thrid attempt!  Maybe she should have given up after her twooth
  Cheesy

That was the only reason I added that particular one..  The pure ugliness of it, and the spelling cracked me up, it needed to be shared  Grin

Flower, I really don't mean this as a poke, but the thing is that the exact same sim Madonna was already posted.  I could be totally wrong, but it didn't seem to me as if Denimjo was trying to make fun of you.  I thought that she was just letting you know.  And considering MATY mean-ness I think that she could have probably gotten away with really mocking you in a pretty mean way without much anger from the masses.  I mean, when someone does something foolish like not read the thread before posting in it they are liable to get much worse harassment than Denimjo's simple poke at you.  And like I said, I am not picking on you, I am trying to explain what I think is a misunderstanding.  Think of me as a peace negotiator.  Wink

I know where you're at Invisigoth.. Oh!  The same one? I didn't realise it was the same one. *headdesk*  One kinda gets lost with the miriad of ugly faces...
*flowerchile is amberassed now.
As with my reply to Denimjo.. had she pointed out that it was the *same* Madonna one, I would have replied totally differently, but I also take history into account, to me, she does tend to sound patronising and very condescending in her posts, and behind the scenes is another kettle of fish entirely.  So yes, had it been phrased differently, and if we had no history, I would have read it as you did. 
I appreciate you bringing it up, Invisigoth  Smiley

Sapnish
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 August 16, 03:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, so nothing beats that first Simon....but this one at least deserves a nod for having the best accompanying celebrity photos.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=228028&c=1

Plastic face. heh. Roll Eyes

i r taking personality test too.
i r ISTJ.
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2007 August 16, 06:47:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm signing up for this freak-fest.

I need a good laugh.

So, who's judging?  ( Tongue )
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007 August 16, 07:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, who's judging?  ( Tongue )

You, of course.  Wink

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007 August 18, 03:52:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I don't think that Britney on the first page is bad at all. The rest are horrific, though.

The Lucy one ticks me off. Lucy ROCKED. She was a great actress, a smart businesswoman, and a beautiful woman, and they made that of her. Gag.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
torawashi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 August 18, 07:38:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also found this little gem on the exchange. Supposedly, that's Axl rose. The preview doesn't do it justice at all. An in-game shot:

Note the lovely gap between the forehead and the hair.

The real Axl Rose:

« Last Edit: 2007 August 19, 17:09:06 by torawashi » Logged
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 August 18, 14:38:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked You actually downloaded it?!  Tell me it ain't so!

torawashi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 August 19, 17:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alas, I did. The preview on the exchange just doesn't properly display the sheer fugly of this sim. Even the screenshot I have doesn't do it justice, really. There's horribly pixelated stubble, blush straight out of a bad drag queen's makeup kit, facial geometry that appears to be eating his eyeballs... I'm in awe.

The thing that amazes me is that over 200 people have downloaded this before me. Shocked
Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 August 19, 23:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it is hard to take one seriously when one can't spell *though*  Bummer, hey.

Oops, yeah I missed that one at the end. Thanks for pointing it out. *goes off to edit said message again*

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007 August 20, 04:17:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, so nothing beats that first Simon....but this one at least deserves a nod for having the best accompanying celebrity photos.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=228028&c=1

Plastic face. heh. Roll Eyes

Ouch! They made Simon look like a burn victim. His top lip is gone and I don't see any lashes.  Lips sealed

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 August 21, 02:11:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I knew I couldn't go wrong over at MTS2: This, is supposedly Christina Aguilera: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=87526

It's more for the fact that it looks absoloutely nothing like her.

The picture it's modelled off:

This one is meant to be Sarah Michellle Gellar: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=221359

That's some good photoskinning! Tongue

If you like the smell of doung, and being shouted at by farmers, why not take a trip to the countryside?
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2007 August 21, 04:31:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like a snail crawled up her face.
And flowerchile, Denimjo wasn't having a go at you.  Considering its general practise here to mock those who don't read the whole thread, im not sure whats got your knickers in such a twist.

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007 August 21, 16:46:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, while the outfit and hair just look awful, the facial structure of that Christina Aguilera sim looks okay. The eyebrows could be a little more rounded, but that's really about the best that I would be able to do, personally. Plus they didn't use a photoskin for the easy way out. A lot of people just use photoskins and don't even TRY to get the SHAPE right!

Or maybe they just used one of the default templates, and got lucky because she has a very regular face?

*shrug*

Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2007 August 21, 22:03:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I didn't submit the Christina sim for ugliness necessarily; as the sim itself, isn't all that bad. It was mostly because it just looks absoloutely nothing like who it's supposed to.

If you like the smell of doung, and being shouted at by farmers, why not take a trip to the countryside?
msalwaysright
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 August 22, 01:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Photo skinning almost never looks good, but these(all the photoskins in this thread) are all just so dang lazy.

Do they just Google and then use the first pic that comes up? Huh

"Proper capitalization is important, SimplyComplex. As you will know if you have ever had to help your uncle Jack off a horse."~Jack Rudd
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007 August 22, 03:10:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Christina Aguilera one ain't bad. I see a resemblance. With better hair/makeup/clothes she'd actually look quite like the celebrity.
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007 August 22, 05:55:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like a snail crawled up her face.
And flowerchile, Denimjo wasn't having a go at you.  Considering its general practise here to mock those who don't read the whole thread, im not sure whats got your knickers in such a twist.

Rather than repeat myself..I'll quote my reply to invisigoth.   

I know where you're at Invisigoth.. Oh!  The same one? I didn't realise it was the same one. *headdesk*  One kinda gets lost with the miriad of ugly faces...
*flowerchile is amberassed now.
As with my reply to Denimjo.. had she pointed out that it was the *same* Madonna one, I would have replied totally differently, but I also take history into account, to me, she does tend to sound patronising and very condescending in her posts, and behind the scenes is another kettle of fish entirely.  So yes, had it been phrased differently, and if we had no history, I would have read it as you did. 
I appreciate you bringing it up, Invisigoth  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: