More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:49:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  L&P: Bug Deadpool
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: L&P: Bug Deadpool  (Read 70625 times)
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: L&P: Bug Deadpool
« Reply #100 on: 2007 September 07, 14:21:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Food serving issues in hotels and restaurants.

Haven't spotted these issues myself, but seen them reported on 4 different TS2 boards so far: food being served in a hotel room tends to vanish when it's placed on a plate already on the table. The sims are charged for the food, though.

I've also seen reports that food served in hotels only has 1/2 the food value, so sims have to eat twice as much to fill their hunger.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2007 September 07, 15:32:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

or even worse the sim doesn't even give birth, but stays pregnant for the duration of the holiday with rapidly-dropping needs ... 

that's been spotted, hasn't it?

INFP or something
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2007 September 07, 19:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sent my sims to the Flaming Dragon and the dining there was beyond bad. Every time my sim would order food, either some kid or my guest (in the pet selector) would always steal the plate. Nobody could actually *eat* anything in the restaurant. You either have to eat out at a bar somewhere or order food to be brought to your room.

Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2007 September 07, 20:06:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if this is an EP bug or hack related (I doubt it, though: most of my hacks were taken out of the game at this point), but after I exited the game after taking a very pregnant Sim on vacation, when I returned to that lot later, the painting she was nearly finished had disappeared entirely and she suddenly appeared to have her first baby pop when she was already in her third trimester.

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2007 September 07, 21:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When one of my sims ordered some flapjacks, he was served noodles.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2007 September 07, 22:10:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So much for hotel restaurants. My sims had been out for the day and came home rather hungry. I sent sim witch to the podium and had her 'be seated'. She sat down. The other six sims were left milling around. Say what? Each sim had to individually ask to be seated. Of course there weren't enough tables and all my sims were at a table on their own. Trepie nearly died of hunger until witch kindly gave up her lobster thermidor. My last 3 sims couldn't even get a table because some stupid vacation sims were taking them up. I ended up manually lifting all their bars so I didn't have a mass starvation death on vacation.

I presume it would work if I made a group, but that just seems ridiculous for a meal together.

I've now gone round and put a grill on every accommodation lot.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
bekka
Blathering Buffoon

Now with 10% more visibility!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2007 September 07, 22:37:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's probably bad form to toot my own horn, so to speak, but B just confirmed they use the pool ladder animations to get to swimable depth in the ocean.

So I score a point as well.  YEAH!!!

What was the prize again?

This must be what going mad feels like.
Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2007 September 08, 09:30:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know how Sims tend to halt all current actions and reset to having all motives except bladder at full (bladder being at half full) when you install a new EP or patch? Yeah. That's happening every time I close the game and re-enter a lot later on. >=(

Also: for some reason, whenever I have a Sim drink eggplant juice, they'll occasionally get the maxed skill icon above their head even though they haven't maxed a blasted thing.

I think it's probably bad form to toot my own horn, so to speak, but B just confirmed they use the pool ladder animations to get to swimable depth in the ocean.

So I score a point as well.  YEAH!!!

What was the prize again?

Really? I've only had one Sim enter the ocean, but he waded in on his own without 'climbing down' anything. How odd.

"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2007 September 08, 10:07:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know how Sims tend to halt all current actions and reset to having all motives except bladder at full (bladder being at half full) when you install a new EP or patch? Yeah. That's happening every time I close the game and re-enter a lot later on. >=(

I believe the word you were searching for is "reset".  Smiley
The thing is that this isn't happening to anyone but you, and you are testing a number of hacks. This is not a Maxoid bug. In fact, I doubt that it is a bug at all. I bet after you close the game (or before you open it again the next time) you're updating your hacks. Some hacks will cause a reset when installed. If this is not the case then you probably have some sort of hack conflict. If it does turn out to be a conflict then I am sure that you already know how to find the cause, but if you need any help I'd be happy to offer it.

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2007 September 08, 10:43:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some hacks will cause a reset when installed.

Ahhh, I never knew that hacks themselves could cause Sims to be reset. Thanks for the info.

cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2007 September 08, 16:09:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Food serving issues in hotels and restaurants.
Haven't spotted these issues myself, but seen them reported on 4 different TS2 boards so far: food being served in a hotel room tends to vanish when it's placed on a plate already on the table. The sims are charged for the food, though.

I've had that happening frequently in my uni/NL/OFB game.

ISTP
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2007 September 08, 17:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought that happened if there was some sort of decorative object on the table. The outside seating at the Crypto whatever nightclub that came with NL has that problem.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: