More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:59:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Maxis Jukebox (Nightlife) Whitout the green diamond in seven Colors
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Maxis Jukebox (Nightlife) Whitout the green diamond in seven Colors  (Read 31397 times)
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Maxis Jukebox (Nightlife) Whitout the green diamond in seven Colors
« on: 2007 July 12, 21:59:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maxis made a downloadable Jukebox somewere(dont remeber where).
 She has no Diamond on the front and is groovy colored with flowers.

I made her Recolorable and added all Nightlife colors to her (the hidden colors also).
You get the Jukebox in black,red,green,darkblue,flowers,teal and pink. Maxis Original is only flowers no other colors.

Nightlive Version of Jukebox : http://www.4shared.com/file/21452024/798b2dca/Maxis_Stereo_JukeboxFlowers_NL.html

Pets Version of Jukebox : http://www.4shared.com/file/19752724/47300065/Maxis_Jukebox_Special.html

Pets & BV Version of Jukebox : http://www.4shared.com/file/32137193/10c885b7/Stereo_JukeboxFlowers_BV.html

Recolors working for the above Versions : http://www.4shared.com/file/19752723/d95495c6/Maxis_Jukebox_Special_Recolors.html

Stereo_JukeboxFlowers_FT.rar

Stereo_JukeboxFlowers_AL.rar

Both versions need no longer Recolors because they are includet in Package.

Maxis Original only flowers like in the picture above non recolorable : http://www.4shared.com/file/19752722/ae53a550/jukebox.html

Edit : Updatet Version for Pets & BV added.
Edit1 : Updatet Version for FT & AL added. Plays now custom radio channel also.
Edit2 : Updatet Version for FT & AL. All colors in one Package. Improved graphics, Flowers as default color.
Edit3 : Made separate Versions for FT & AL. All colors in one Package. Fixed the Jukebox as suggested by Lord Darcy in this tread Jukebox Animation Fix   Also, he told me that i missed to update "Function - Main" BHAV in AL version of Deluxe Jukebox, which contains a new line for Apartment Noise Collector. Its also fixed now.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 17, 18:55:05 by Havelock » Logged
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Maxis Jukebox (Nightlife) Whitout the green diamond in seven Colors
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 12, 22:37:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That one came with the Life Stories or Pet Stories kit. Thanks for the recolours.
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 13, 06:20:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually it was the preorder item for the Deluxe version (The Sims 2 + Nightlife). The download for Life Stories was the original Nightlife version with the diamond.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 16, 00:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Havelock  Grin

I saw this for download on another site awhile back but at the time I didn't download it since I never used the original jukebox. Then I decided last week that I did want it but couldn't remember what site had it *laughs*  so I was quite pleased when you posted it with recolors. Looks really nice in-game  Smiley

I still have no idea what music the jukeboxs play (put them on a couple of new community lots I just built) but I will find out soon  Cool

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 July 16, 01:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still have no idea what music the jukeboxs play (put them on a couple of new community lots I just built) but I will find out soon  Cool

They play all the same choices you get with the individual community lot speakers.  The difference is that you can choose any of them with the jukebox.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 July 16, 05:05:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They play all the same choices you get with the individual community lot speakers.  The difference is that you can choose any of them with the jukebox.

well thats cool  Cheesy looks like I will be using the jukeboxs more often!
Hegelian
Undead Member

Viva o Acre Livre! Viva a Revolução!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 August 04, 23:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a note to mention that this object causes my game to hang on loading. I have EPs through OFB, no crap packs.

The error log indicates the problem occurs in the Music Manager:

.\source\TSAudioResourceManager.cpp(933)
ERROR TSAudioMusic     : Music category (Buy) listed twice in category property set.

.\source\TSAudioMusicManager.cpp(1649)
ERROR TSAudioMusic     : Music category (Build) listed twice in category property set.
.\source\TSAudioMusicManager.cpp(1649)
ERROR TSAudioMusic     : Music category (CAS) listed twice in category property set.
etcetera.

I know that audio-error reports are standard for the game, but these are the last entries in the log file before the game hangs.

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." —  Hermann Göring
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 August 05, 06:59:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure its the Jukebox ? The Buy, Build, Cas, errors are the same in my audio errors log.
I had the Jukebox in my game without any problem for some thime before i uploadet it.
Maybe a Error log could tell us more what causes the hang up.
Hegelian
Undead Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 August 05, 18:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I remove the jukebox, the game loads without a problem. The attached file shows all error-log entries up to the point where the game load fails. I'm pretty sure the last error is part of this, although it may be from the next time I loaded the game (I deleted all the stuff that came after that, since it wasn't part of the original report). It would be nice if the logging routine inserted date and time breaks when it appends new errors to an existing file.

Also appended is the corresponding AudioErrors log, which is time-stamped.

[attachment deleted by admin]

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." —  Hermann Göring
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 August 06, 08:24:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hegelian I think the audio errors are not related. Have you Pets? If not its the possible cause for the freezing. My jukebox is pets enabled.  Embarrassed
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 August 06, 08:45:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't suppose it could possibly be a codec error, could it? I had problems with the video games from SimWardrobe and I think it was because I didn't have the XVid codec. Is there anything extra the audio might need?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 August 06, 09:22:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is a Nightlive only Jukebox. http://www.4shared.com/file/21452024/798b2dca/Maxis_Stereo_JukeboxFlowers_NL.html She works with the recolors i made, dont use both they have the same guid.
Witch the Jukebox is a Nightlive Jukebox only with a different Mesh. No codecs involved here.
« Last Edit: 2007 August 06, 09:28:51 by Havelock » Logged
Hegelian
Undead Member

View Profile
Re: Maxis Jukebox (Nightlife) Whitout the green diamond in seven Colors - Update
« Reply #12 on: 2007 August 06, 20:44:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, thanks. It probably is a version-compatibility problem with Pets (which I do not have).

UPDATE:

My game loads with no problems with this new version, and the object appears as it should. Although there are the usual audio errors in the error logs, those "listed twice in category property set" entries have not reappeared since I removed the original Pets version of the  jukebox.

I don't suppose it could possibly be a codec error, could it? I had problems with the video games from SimWardrobe and I think it was because I didn't have the XVid codec. Is there anything extra the audio might need?

The Xvid would be needed for the video for the custom games. Xvid is an open-source alternative to DivX.

« Last Edit: 2007 August 07, 17:53:07 by Hegelian » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: