More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 13:51:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  TWOJEFFS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Go here for the Triplets & Quads hack
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TWOJEFFS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Go here for the Triplets & Quads hack  (Read 59948 times)
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
Re: TWOJEFFS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING - Go here for the Triplets & Quads hack
« Reply #50 on: 2007 July 25, 18:49:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, he has always done what he could to make his stuff inteen compatible.

Good luck, TwoJeffs. I wish you the best in your new home!

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 July 26, 01:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was thinking after Two-Jeffs posted, his ACR is really very compatible with Jase's work, I hope we might see something really special come of this.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 July 26, 02:32:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for all your great mods and good luck with the move.   Kiss
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007 July 26, 02:36:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the bright side, it should reduce the load on this server quite a bit.  Cheesy
Nope. Any potential benefits from TwoJeffs leaving will be offset by the number of people linked to here from an external site, and register just to ask where they can find these hacks. I mean, if I thought the number of people begging for Crammyboy's cock was bad, then this has the potential to be far worse.

All concerns for the health of the server aside, I hope that both of you have good luck in your future endeavours.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2007 July 26, 07:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the bright side, it should reduce the load on this server quite a bit.  Cheesy
Nope. Any potential benefits from TwoJeffs leaving will be offset by the number of people linked to here from an external site, and register just to ask where they can find these hacks. I mean, if I thought the number of people begging for Crammyboy's cock was bad, then this has the potential to be far worse.

All concerns for the health of the server aside, I hope that both of you have good luck in your future endeavours.

Pescado ought to use the newsbox for something useful then, and link TJ's new address. Should stop the influx of 1 post 'Where can I find?' registerers.

Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 July 26, 09:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado ought to use the newsbox for something useful then, and link TJ's new address. Should stop the influx of 1 post 'Where can I find?' registerers.

As if that kind of people ever bother to look before they post.  Yet, I second the motion.  It will make it much easier to poke fun at people asking.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
jinx
Asinine Airhead

What You Looking At?

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007 July 26, 10:00:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hope it all goes well for you and I will be over pretty soon looking for some of my favourite hacks as my game hasn't imploded yet and it is long overdue to do so  Grin  Thank you for your great hacks I love the ACR and the find a mate crystal ball among many others.
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2007 July 26, 12:25:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's definitely a shame that all the threads for his stuff were deleted (instead of being locked and a notice put up), because there are going to be a lot of people who follow links to specific threads and get 404s. (Not to mention that the threads had useful stuff in them, sometimes about other mods or about general gameplay.)

Ah well. I can always suggest that a sticky go up at the two main WCIF forums I visit.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007 July 26, 14:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was thinking after Two-Jeffs posted, his ACR is really very compatible with Jase's work, I hope we might see something really special come of this.

I hope you're right.  At any rate, I'm glad he isn't leaving the community altogether (which was my first thought on seeing the title of this thread).  ACR has absolutely revolutionized my gameplay and I can't imagine playing without it.  It will be interesting to see what else he comes up with.
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 2007 July 26, 14:44:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks everyone. Smiley

It wouldn't do much good for JM to put a link in the newsbox or anything because right now my stuff isn't posted anywhere. However, that should change today. We were hoping to have the new site live last night but still have a few housekeeping things to finish up. We're just about ready and the gates should be thrown open sometime today.

Here's the best link to use again: http://forums.aestudios.net. If you have a bookmark to the existing site that includes 'bluehost' you should change it. Those links will continue to go to the archived old forums and will not get you to the new forums once they're opened. The link I posted will always redirect to the correct place.

Also, I wanted to mention that the new forums will require re-registration for everyone, so if you aren't registered yet I wouldn't bother until the new forum goes up. Registration is not required to download stuff though, only if you want to post. How can you tell if it's the new or old forum if you've never been there before? If you don't see my download forums visible and only see Inteen dowloads then it's still the old forum. Wink

That could happen, yes, but anything that might come of it would be quite a way's off.
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2007 July 26, 16:02:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It wouldn't do much good for JM to put a link in the newsbox

Venusy has already listed the link in the FAQ. 

We'll just aim our sticks in the FAQ's direction when necessary.   Wink
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2007 July 27, 02:59:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The new site is now up and running for your downloading pleasure.

edited to fix typo in link.
« Last Edit: 2007 July 27, 04:12:34 by twojeffs » Logged
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2007 July 27, 04:13:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm, I got a 'server not found' message when I clicked the link. I thought it was supposed to redirect to the correct place?

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 July 27, 05:53:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jeffistan has officially moved. This issue is concluded.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: