More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:56:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sim Squirts
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sim Squirts  (Read 8726 times)
funnygirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Sim Squirts
« on: 2007 July 18, 01:55:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello Smiley I was just wondering if anyone else who has the June 2007 donation set from Sim Squirts is having problems with the skins showing up in their game? I think I'm missing one of the meshes needed for the set, but I don't know which one, there's meshes from four different people, according to the site. If they're going to charge people for these sets, they should check to make sure that all the meshes needed for the set to work properly are included  Huh
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: Sim Squirts
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 18, 02:07:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shouldn't you ask there? Or at PMBD? Or someplace that does support for the non-awesome?

Typically on a site with a certain amount of CC, support is provided for that CC and that CC only...

INFP or something
funnygirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 18, 04:07:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi. I'm not asking for anyone to 'fix' the set for me or provide me with the correct meshes for it, I'm just asking if anyone else who has the set is having issues with it. And it's not only this set from Sim Squirts that shows a naked toddler in Body Shop instead of clothing. I was also making the statement of how ridiculous paysites are. If there's a rule against posting something negative about a paysite in this forum, then I apologize and it won't happen again.

FunnyGirl
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 18, 04:35:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If there's a rule against posting something negative about a paysite in this forum, then I apologize and it won't happen again.

Hah!

Maybe you can redownload from PaysitesMustBeDestroyed? There's a link in the news box.

Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 July 18, 05:39:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[not bothering to re-quote same text]

funnygirl indeed...

well, I'm laughing  Cheesy

but in case you haven't figured it out yet, why not try going back to SimSquirts and check out the spot you got the download from.
If there isn't a link to the mesh, it should at least tell you which one you're looking for.

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
funnygirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 July 18, 15:47:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If there's a rule against posting something negative about a paysite in this forum, then I apologize and it won't happen again.

Hah!

Maybe you can redownload from PaysitesMustBeDestroyed? There's a link in the news box.

I DL'ed the set from PSMBD Smiley But thanks anyway.

funnygirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 July 18, 15:50:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[not bothering to re-quote same text]

funnygirl indeed...

well, I'm laughing  Cheesy

but in case you haven't figured it out yet, why not try going back to SimSquirts and check out the spot you got the download from.
If there isn't a link to the mesh, it should at least tell you which one you're looking for.

In case you haven't read my comment above, I didn't download the set from Sim Squirts Smiley And there were no direct links to the meshes, it says they're all included in the set, which isn't the case. But anyhow, thanks for your suggestion  Grin
B
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 July 18, 15:59:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you ask over at PMBD, it's possible whoever uploaded the content can check and see if something was missing from the pack.  You may also want to check the forums over at Sim Squirts (if they have any) and see if folks over there are having problems with the "gift".
msalwaysright
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 July 18, 17:11:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And it's not only this set from Sim Squirts that shows a naked toddler in Body Shop instead of clothing.

Because I'm curious, (and I'm avoiding work) dl'd the June '07 sets from PMBD. One of the mesh/clothing sets is (partially)named 'invisiundies'-sounds like it could cause naked toddlers to me.

"Proper capitalization is important, SimplyComplex. As you will know if you have ever had to help your uncle Jack off a horse."~Jack Rudd
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 July 18, 23:20:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

because I am kinda curious too (but not enough to download it) I went to simsquirts to see what the clothes looked like.

Which of the outfits aren't showing up?
If you look through her free toddler clothes there are links to the meshes she uses, (and I seem to recall one or two is a pay mesh)
but the onesies use the 'AnshinLanugo_InvisiUndiesTod' mesh (which is included with the free onesies and bathing suits)

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
Duckie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2007 July 20, 05:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you ask over at PMBD, it's possible whoever uploaded the content can check and see if something was missing from the pack.

I'm the one who uploaded it.

I've checked into it and what's in the file in the Booty is what was sent out by SimSquirts to anyone who donated for that set. So, if something is missing the omission rests solely with SimSquirts and not us.  Smiley

funnygirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 July 24, 00:41:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Smiley Please don't think I'm blaming PMBD, because I appreciate that you and others take the time to upload so many files. I was just compalining about Sim Squirts, that's all. Smiley
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2007 July 24, 01:53:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, but this isn't SimSquirts. Why don't you take the matter up with them?

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 July 24, 14:30:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dear sim squirts

i downloaded some of your donation stuff from PMBD and i have the following problem with it: [insert details here]

please would you let me have the correct meshes?

k thnks bai!

signed, pyrit

PS paysites are bad.

More F than you
funnygirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 July 24, 20:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't want to carry on this thread, but I had to make a few comments:

1. I wasn't talking to you, my comment was directed at evilredduckie.
2. This forum is anti-paysite, correct? If it's not then I stand corrected. I was simply making a complaint about a particular paysite when I started this thread, I did not intend to bash anyone here or to demand anything from anyone here, ok? 
3. I live in a free country with free speech, and if you don't want to read what's in this thread, move onto the next one and don't take the time to comment about this one.

funnygirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2007 July 24, 20:10:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dear sim squirts

i downloaded some of your donation stuff from PMBD and i have the following problem with it: [insert details here]

please would you let me have the correct meshes?

k thnks bai!

signed, pyrit

PS paysites are bad.

LOL
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 July 24, 20:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't double post, and don't make content free posts.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2007 July 27, 00:17:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't want to carry on this thread, but I had to make a few comments:

1. I wasn't talking to you, my comment was directed at evilredduckie.

Yes, in a forum where thousands of others can read and comment on your posts. I was merely pointing out that we here at MATY can do nothing to solve your problem, so perhaps you should go to the site that can. I am sorry you chose to take it personally.

2. This forum is anti-paysite, correct? If it's not then I stand corrected. I was simply making a complaint about a particular paysite when I started this thread, I did not intend to bash anyone here or to demand anything from anyone here, ok?

Then why bother posting at all? Really, what did you expect?

3. I live in a free country with free speech, and if you don't want to read what's in this thread, move onto the next one and don't take the time to comment about this one.

Oh, so free speech only runs one way, then. How silly of me to think that I can have free speech too! [/sarcasm]

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: