More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 05:22:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  possible jump bug after woohoo
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: possible jump bug after woohoo  (Read 2516 times)
cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
possible jump bug after woohoo
« on: 2007 July 10, 11:34:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear, another "oops you broke it" thread.

I've had a problem with hottubs / beds after woohoo for quite some time. I blamed it on ACR and not having all expansions and left it at that. However, ACR hasn't touched my fresh install yet and I still get it. I have Uni and NL and very few hacks (all of which are awesome), I think they're all up to date (its hard to tell on this site) and should all be compatible with my setup.

After woohoo in the hot tub my Sims are placed standing up outside it. After woohoo in a bed same thing happens, but the fireworks animation carries on playing (pic below). I forced error-reset the bed but the animation continued to play. After saving and exciting it is still there. The only way to get rid of it is to buy a new bed (I cannot remember if the bed registers as "in use" or not, sorry). Is this a "jump bug"? How do I resolve it?

Error log attached from the forced error on the bed, don't know if it'll help?

« Last Edit: 2007 July 11, 05:33:04 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

ISTP
Lana B
Dimwitted Dunce

This post not officially sanctioned

View Profile
Re: possible jump bug after woohoo
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 10, 12:19:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the same problem and setup, but more hacks. TJ has concluded that it is a "feature" of NL, which has a notoriously buggy game engine. The suggested solution is OFB or any EP/SP after NL.

"Curse that alpha turkey, rohina! She will get her comeuppance next Grammar Day-- I will make sure of it!"
cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 10, 12:24:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really? Another reason for me to *cough* aquire OFB from my brother this weekend Cheesy

ISTP
Lana B
Dimwitted Dunce

This post not officially sanctioned

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 10, 14:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let me know if you find a good copy of OFB. I have tried 2 different versions and neither worked. It takes so long and I only have a laptop so not keen on wasting that much time/memory/processing power unless I have a better chance of success.

"Curse that alpha turkey, rohina! She will get her comeuppance next Grammar Day-- I will make sure of it!"
cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 July 10, 17:19:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah I think you misunderstand. My bro has a kosher copy of the game, but now he plays Pets he doesn't need his disk... So I think I'll snatch it!

ISTP
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: