More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 18:02:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Can't call transportation
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Can't call transportation  (Read 2466 times)
etainian
Can't call transportation
« on: 2007 July 31, 19:27:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everyone!

Allow me to set the scene:  I'm using Phone Hack 6.8, the one where you can set the number of rings and everyone don't keep phoning you just to tell you how neglected they feel and that.  Wonderful, great....don't know how I got along without it.  But now I'm currently doing those challenges they have at TSR and basically concentrate on a lot at a time. 

The last two lots I played, I couldn't phone a taxi to go anywhere.  On the one lot it worked for a while...and then, after I returned from a shopping spree and wanted to go ice skating...I clicked on dial transportation, the sim picks up the phone, dials and then just puts it down again.  I can't think of anything other than the hack that could cause this.  Did anyone have a similar problem?  Am I barking up the wrong tree here?  What's worse, I saved up simoleons to buy a car to DRIVE to a community lot and that option is now removed from the car too?  I'm really baffled and have no idea what's going on.  Could someone please please help me?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: Can't call transportation
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 31, 19:30:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, I don't know if Pescado ever actually numbered the releases, but I suggest you get the most recent version for latest EP you have from here.  It sounds like you're still using an older version that's no longer compatible with your game.

ETA: Yup, he actually has numbered them -- the latest version is 8.1b, and you can get it here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,1479.0.html

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
etainian
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 31, 20:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks so much for your reply, jsalemi!  I actually stumbled upon the new updated hack, somehow I didn't find that before while searching for an answer to my question. 

Something else though....I see there's more than one hack version?  What does the p2+ and -p1 actually mean?
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 31, 21:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

p2+ = Patch 2 or above.
p1 = With patch 1.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: