More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 08:26:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!  (Read 173409 times)
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
Re: Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!
« Reply #200 on: 2007 July 24, 18:43:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

P.S. I do have to say that I'm both glad and surprised no MATY weisenheimers nominated Father Jerkwad's tangentially Sims-related trollery for worst story, though. For sheer goatse points, it probably wins.

It was discussed, but he is ineligible on a technicality - i.e. the story was still being written after the contest was announced.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2007 July 26, 06:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for the double post, but I had to share.

Swears! and Poison! and Bad Spelling!

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2007 July 26, 08:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Okay, What the hell. Are you from like planet stupid?"

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2007 July 26, 09:15:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, I loved the categories:

Categories: Mystery,Tragedy,True Stories

The only tragedy is that this saw the light of day.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: 2007 July 26, 13:29:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's one about a family owned whorehouse.... It might be my favorite one so far.  A whopping 83 entries in this story, 90% of them useless. But the rest are a riot.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=134942&asset_type=story&user_id=3159432

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2007 July 26, 13:45:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's one about a family owned whorehouse.... It might be my favorite one so far.  A whopping 83 entries in this story, 90% of them useless. But the rest are a riot.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=134942&asset_type=story&user_id=3159432

That one's a hoot!

"Mimi: (mumbled) Whatever
Kris : (mumbled) Bitch"

hehe....

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2007 July 26, 16:40:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mama: you do understand that this is a biz where you have to Woo Hoo with people
Lady : yes i know i believe i can do it

Grin Grin Grin

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2007 July 26, 18:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cannot believe that piece of excrement had 4 stars! Which of you have been love-rating? CONFESS!!!!!

I must say that the "interview" where the madam had to read over the girl's resume a second time was priceless. Do you think whores are guilty of resume-padding?

Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2007 July 26, 19:16:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mama : she went ghost
Everyone : HA HA HA HA

But this one was so funny and original!  And OH NOES!  I can't take the cliffhanger ending!  When will there be a part two!?!  They've got a murdress in their midst!  ::panics and loots the forum::

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: 2007 July 26, 19:33:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But this one was so funny and original!  And OH NOES!  I can't take the cliffhanger ending!  When will there be a part two!?!  They've got a murdress in their midst!  ::panics and loots the forum::

You managed to read the entire thing? I'm impressed. My brain went OW after the "interviews".

Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: 2007 July 26, 19:57:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You managed to read the entire thing? I'm impressed. My brain went OW after the "interviews".
So far the only one I haven't been able to finish was the Columbine one.  I think that for the purposes of the actual contest that one was the clear winner.  But let's just keep doing this forever anyway.  It's fun!  They make me giggle and then I can rate the story as "horrible" and pull down the four or five star rating that they all seem to have.

Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2007 July 27, 01:36:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My first (frist) thought was that Papa and Mama at 87 and 72 seemed hella old to have an 18 year old daughter...
How many photos does it take to get an ugly girl to her whore interview?
Correct Answer: 0, just skip to the part where the used up whore is laughing her head off because an ugly girl thought she could get paid to woohoo.

That the captions could range between pleasant use of spaces, capitals and accurate spelling to 'kitty on my keyboard' (and often on the same page) blew my mind and though I quietly hate that, I became intrigued and found myself looking for a pattern.

Are there underlying clues to be gathered from the so-random-it-must-be-deliberate use of caps? (I thought so when she said 'Daughter Named Whatever but everyone calls her mimi, sort of like, the girl was less worthy of a Proper name once she'd joined the 'biz')
Then I wondered if it was a Shared Story concept, where one would try to create an interesting panel only to find their stupid friend had cheated and just threw in another door shot.

the possibilities are far more interesting than the story itself

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
behold_the_muse
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2007 July 27, 04:19:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How can a story about a whorehouse be so fucking boring?
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2007 July 27, 04:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Boring? What do you mean? There were job interviews! And bitching about who got the purple bunny suit!

Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2007 July 27, 05:41:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh God, this whole thread is just hilarious. It's amazing how almost... obsessed the kiddies over at exchange are with rape, incest and teen pregnancy, and it seems many barely know what happens or how to discover the pregnancies. Poor kids. Tongue Some of them are just... wtf? and some are highly disturbing. What *is* it with the almost, trivialisation of rape and incest? I suppose I can get wanting to know more about the subjects... but, writing a stupid story about it where the girl gets pregnant with "ZOMG!!! twinz!!111eleventyone"? It seems these kids almost think along the lines of "look, rape is teh funnehz! LOLZ!!!"

I submit This story. It's isn't particularly offensive more than it is stupid. The cool thing is, the girl and her boyfriend continously have sex outside the house on a bed, and the mother doesn't notice that there's a double bed right outside, or hear her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend having sex. Also, biological errors! Feeling crampy and then going to the hospital to take a pregnancy test? Um... if cramping is a sign of pregnancy, I've been pregnant thousands of times and didn't even know it! Shocked
Some choice quotes:
"Oww." said Gina. Suddenly, Gina heard noises from outside. She cleaned herself up, and went outside.

Right, because, it's not as if she'd notice a double bed right outside her door, with her daughter and the boyfriend having sex in it, ever!

When Gina went outside, she couldn't believe her eyes. "Oh my god!" said Gina in surprise. They were playing a game of Tonsil Hockey! And it was getting to be violeant.

Violeant? What's that? A weird variation of violence? It's so violent, it's violeant! Also, tonsil hockey? What self respecting adult would actually refer to french kissing as tonsil hockey?

God, I just can't understand how people can have such little knowledge of spelling and grammar, just, how?

If you like the smell of doung, and being shouted at by farmers, why not take a trip to the countryside?
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2007 July 27, 06:10:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This one wins the prize for horrible exposition. Love the violation of the "show, don't tell" rule.

"I know we have had this discussion before, but I need to get this off my chest. You're way to young to be dating!" replied Gina, the mother. Lilly said nothing, but you could see what she WOULD say from the expression on her face."

See, that's classic exposition, there. But then, in the next frame, she does answer!!!!

Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2007 July 27, 07:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SLUTSSSSSS, Romance,Short Story,Old Guys, pRETTY GIRL

hahha sound spreds REALLY FAST
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=169523&asset_type=story&user_id=3859242

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2007 July 27, 07:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meet the Carrson Family (But not everyone is a Carrson ) - what's wrong with that - bit of mystery here right at the beginning.

Mama: not to be rude, but are you sure you are in the right place, i mean you seem like your going to a different kind of interview
Kris: like what, a biz lady job
- and style - yep, Kris wants to be better than a 'corner hoe'

Now this is trash-talking!

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2007 July 27, 07:44:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As fast as sound waves d'you reckon?  Cheesy

Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2007 July 27, 08:26:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SLUTSSSSSS, Romance,Short Story,Old Guys, pRETTY GIRL

hahha sound spreds REALLY FAST
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=169523&asset_type=story&user_id=3859242
What a beautiful story, it just warmed my heart! Cheesy

Ya know - I always did find it amusing that whenever sims 'WooHooed' in public, they got cheered, even by shop staff, instead of being kicked out of the store/arrested. Tongue

If you like the smell of doung, and being shouted at by farmers, why not take a trip to the countryside?
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2007 July 27, 09:47:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Flashing accessory alert.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: 2007 July 27, 10:07:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention the, um... LOVELY décor. I know I certainly use tiger-striped wallpaper in my home-office for that Las Vegas brothel feel.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2007 July 27, 11:05:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't been able to bring myself to peruse the Exchange for this garbage. I'm sorry! Please don't make me! Cry

I do, however, appreciate the efforts of the contributors. Cheesy I've never laughed so much in my life. Grin

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: 2007 July 27, 13:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I submit This story. It's isn't particularly offensive more than it is stupid.
Stupidity is the worst (best?) offense.

They had a love affair, and they had backrubs, flirting, kissing, hugging, and appreciating.
  Oh that dirty dirty appreciating!!

I love how the authors of these stories can't seem to break out of "simdom" - Sex is WooHoo-ing.... even in brothels...even outside on the sidewalk.. even in public...  Roll Eyes

After a long day of screwing every guy in the store wouldnt you be tired?
  No, no I wouldn't. Because when I used to slut it up like that, I was on drugs.

Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: 2007 July 27, 16:40:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=174870&asset_type=story&pid=Exchange_stories&hideFramework=&languageCode=

that one caught my eye for being "one of the best storys i ever rote". Not overly offensive, but.... I'm inclined to believe the author on that point.
I actually think this was written by a child aged 10 or under. The spelling is too bad for a 12 year old. So this makes me wonder if the child's parents know s/he is loose on the internet.

BTW, what's with the pregnate everywhere, it seems to be the most common way of spelling pregnant, but it's not even pronounced that way.
I've been wondering what's up with the use of women for one person. Can't get over how many of the stories think that "women" is the singular (e.g. talking about the evil stepmum, "I really hate this women"). I haven't noticed this happen with "man" and "men", so it seems rather strange to me.

Trolling the bowels of the exchange for low-rated stories, I came across this gem. No rapes, but everyone dies of cancer. The thing that makes it super-awesome is not the blurry pix (although they are dreadful), but the fact that the story is backwards. Ordering snapshots is tricky, folks!
Shocked

I just learned that there's no story so bad that a bunch of random swears and lame "jokes" about eating bodily fluids can't make it worse. I bet this  was written by a 12-year-old boy.
I'm dead from laughing at "Your fruity ass should be the last one talking about ass sex, damn rainbow faggot!!". Totally rating that 5 stars now Tongue Grin.

I don't think this was written by a 12 year old boy - I think it was written by someone who's recently watched "Chasing Amy" and thought that Chris Rock's character Hooper X was a real person. Also, I'm certain that straight men don't call each other "Bitch", which means that Double-D is protesting too much. Shame that Chapter 2 is no longer there, or never got put up Wink.

Who's judging this thing? I think we need several categories of horrors, e.g.:
1) Most Offensive Spelling And Grammar in a Story
2) Most Number of Rapes Per Chapter
3) Most Utterly Offensive Plot in a Story or Video
4) Most Gratuitously Wrong Video For The Song It's Set To

There are probably other possibilities.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: