More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 16:02:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!  (Read 173745 times)
julialenn
Blathering Buffoon

INTJ

View Profile
Re: Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!
« Reply #100 on: 2007 July 07, 08:15:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what is the purpose of a Pre-Marital Sex Association anyways?  Huh

Sounds like the arch nemesis of the Junior Anti-Sex League to me. Wink
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2007 July 07, 09:15:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Hey there babycakes, are you legal?"
"Erm..."

...Hook?

Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2007 July 08, 00:12:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in."
I admit, I'd give it five stars just for that line....

I'd give them points for quoting Weird Al, but that's it, I'm afraid.  Tongue

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: 2007 July 09, 11:20:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I decided to see what else this genius has produced.

Here's one set to Jewel's "These Foolish Games": http://youtube.com/watch?v=s5O50-I19pA

It features more push-ups sex, plus a sword fight between a wife and her naked husband. I love the fact that the wife is this lily-white redhead and the evil slut he is cheating on her with his is, of course, black.
I see your point about the main characters' skintones, but would like to hope it was just a 12 year old way to differentiate between them clearly rather than any racial comment.

I love the way the cheating husband's penis is a different skintone from the rest of him, making it look like he doesn't have one until you scroll back specifically looking. The sword fight murder is just silly, while the suicide with vomiting is... bizarre.

Oh! and the scene in the rain! Whatever did bad movie makers do before Seasons?!

I feel I should add this one just for the WTF factor and for encouraging the little ones to add the reaper to the family The rocky horror show, with aliens and grim doing the time warp...
See, I didn't actually think that was a bad video. Sure, the sims were doing the smustle, not the time warp... and there ARE dance hacks that enable you to set up your own dance routine. But it fit the music fairly well.

Well, I have a video nomination, but I'm not sure if it's really 'deserving' of being here if it's actually just a recreation of a music video. Even if it is, however, I find the whole concept of it to be rather. . . uhhh, ridiculous and offensive.

Beautiful, Part 2 - Song: I Believe in Love by the Dixie Chicks

So the premise of the video is that a woman is raped by a common thug and has his baby. However, the rapist comes back and watches her raising his son and then just shows up one day and they become one big happy family. The fact that a rapist could just show up one day and 'claim' his family while it's being sung to a song about love just appalls me.
This, however, just made me want to puke. It's not even a good video - wtf is going on with all the high-speed smustling? Ugh.

And you didn't mention the fact that the woman is "ugly", and therefore spent the start of the video thinking she'd never find love. So obviously, having the rapist's  baby inflicted on her made all the difference. Blech Angry.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2007 July 09, 11:43:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFkzsYOFDNg
Hey! I made that tub!  I'm famous!

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Aquamarine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2007 July 10, 02:13:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I have a video nomination, but I'm not sure if it's really 'deserving' of being here if it's actually just a recreation of a music video. Even if it is, however, I find the whole concept of it to be rather. . . uhhh, ridiculous and offensive.

Beautiful, Part 2 - Song: I Believe in Love by the Dixie Chicks

So the premise of the video is that a woman is raped by a common thug and has his baby. However, the rapist comes back and watches her raising his son and then just shows up one day and they become one big happy family. The fact that a rapist could just show up one day and 'claim' his family while it's being sung to a song about love just appalls me.

This was just creepy.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2007 July 10, 08:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFkzsYOFDNg

You must be, because even without being able to easily see videos on dial-up, I am picturing the tub o' blood. That the one? Smiley

Gwill are WAY faymoose!

It is a darn cool idea, and no self-respecting vamp lair should be without the Bathory bath.  Grin

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
LordBanxter
Asinine Airhead

Simocidal Psychopath

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2007 July 10, 12:23:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's an interesting way of describing an unexpected baby: a sex joke.  Tongue

There's a friend of mine that refers to them as "fuck trophies"

Johnny was a chemist's son
Johnny is no more
What Johnny thought was H20
Was H2S04
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2007 July 10, 12:25:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go Fat Gwilly People. Tongue

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
msalwaysright
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2007 July 10, 16:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

quote from Gwill

I have a 'monster mash' themed neighborhood-all the sim-citizenry lerve that tub.

quote from LordBanxter

charming.

"Proper capitalization is important, SimplyComplex. As you will know if you have ever had to help your uncle Jack off a horse."~Jack Rudd
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2007 July 10, 17:43:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is going to be the most challenging contest to judge thus far. So many freaks, so little time. Tongue

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: 2007 July 10, 19:25:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't even been clicking the links in this thread. I can suffer a lot of things, but bad simstories are not one of them! The descriptions written here are quite enough for me.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: 2007 July 10, 20:44:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was going to submit the worst I've ever managed to read enough of to know if it qualifies, but its main offense is just being staggeringly BAD, rather than actually having content that would be offensive even if the so-called author weren't a moronic teenager and had any prayer of writing her way out of a paper bag.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2007 July 10, 22:25:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, but now we're curious!

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2007 July 10, 22:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's an interesting way of describing an unexpected baby: a sex joke.  Tongue

Because of the comic in the back of "the erotic book of fantasy" some of my friends now refer to them as "a critical hit".

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: 2007 July 10, 23:06:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was going to submit the worst I've ever managed to read enough of to know if it qualifies, but its main offense is just being staggeringly BAD, rather than actually having content that would be offensive even if the so-called author weren't a moronic teenager and had any prayer of writing her way out of a paper bag.

Well, come on now, really I think that the biggest offense would be just being "BAD",  Is the reputation of MATY as home of the grammar nazi's for nothing?  Wink
What fun is an offensive story if it's not littered with misspellings and grammatical mistakes anyway? Then it's just plain scary...

Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2007 July 11, 01:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because of the comic in the back of "the erotic book of fantasy" some of my friends now refer to them as "a critical hit".

Definitely a fumble.  Tongue

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2007 July 16, 07:17:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what is the purpose of a Pre-Marital Sex Association anyways?  Huh

Sounds like the arch nemesis of the Junior Anti-Sex League to me. Wink

I am obsessed with Orwell, particularly 1984.  You made me giggle very loudly. 
Oh bother, now I have to find some horrific story in order to get away with this previously low content post.
(Runs to the exchange...20 seconds later)
Ok, this one is pretty bad.  The tag line for the story is "She almost married a man who raped a sixteen year old girl".  The "author" is kind enough to let us know that some of her characters are from other stories she has written, but (thank goodness) s/he assures us that we don't need to have read that story to follow this one.  Basically the main character meets a man through the gypsy, immediately woohoos him and OMG! now she's pregnant.  Then she tells him and he asks her to marry him, horray!  But then he steals some of her food and she tells him she will kill him so he throws food at her.  The best part is the amazing plot twist when (under the alter as they are about to get married) he tells her that he raped a 16 year old girl last year.  Oh, and by the way, she has twins  Shocked (suprise suprise). 
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=168207&searchPage=exch&search=1&asset_type=story&key=rape&order=UPDATE_DATE+desc&nrows=5&storyCat=&locality=&country=&view=new&hideFramework=&languageCode=

This emotional tale of teen pregnancy features a stripper mom (who previous to this story was a pregnant teen who's husband tried to kill her, but don't worry now he's in jail).  This one just wins for the line "Sadly, all i could do was a fill-out-send-in pregnancy tester. I filled it out, and mailed it in."  What planet is this person living on?  I mean....just WTF?!  Oh yeah, she also experienced "severe child birth".  Roll Eyes
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=160652&searchPage=exch&search=1&asset_type=story&key=pregnant+teen&order=UPDATE_DATE+desc&nrows=5&storyCat=&locality=&country=&view=new&hideFramework=&languageCode=

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2007 July 16, 12:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

None of these are really offensive, just completely clueless.
What kind of stripper works for minimum wage?

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: 2007 July 16, 14:26:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is every 'Mom' a stripper, a druggie, with an abusive rapist husband and a teen daughter who is pregnant through being raped (usually by her father but not always). They end up on the run from rapist/abusive husband then live happily ever after with rapist/abusive husband Roll Eyes You'd think some of these authors would at least try to be original.

Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: 2007 July 16, 15:27:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What kind of stripper works for minimum wage?

I was wondering that myself...

Even more perplexing though, is how in the hell does the minimum wage "get them through"... ?

And I agree, most of these aren't really offensive, I mean besides the general offense of stupidity, but they are so much fun. I wish there was a permanent "Let's make fun of crappy stories" thread Smiley

Here's another WTF one... gosh I didn't have to look hard, thanks to the keyword "slut"
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=115865&asset_type=story&user_id=2241440
The best line in the whole thing though is this:
Olivia:Thats cool.The last aunt i had was a prostitute maid.

... which I find funny because isn't the whole point of being a prostitute so that you don't have to be a friggin maid?

« Last Edit: 2007 July 16, 15:41:55 by Khaki » Logged

kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2007 July 16, 15:38:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...you're worried about them surviving on minimum wage when there're atrocities like severe childbirth or the following gem:

Sadly, all i could do was a fill-out-send-in pregnancy tester. I filled it out, and mailed it in.

The next day, I got it back. I took it and quickly hid in the bathroom, in case the news was bad, I didn't want my Mum looking over my shoulder and reading it. It said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You are the proud soon-to-be mother of a happy and healthy baby.

oh yes, a questionnaire has perfect accuracy!

INFP or something
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2007 July 16, 16:58:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nevertheless, I'm impressed by the efficiency of both the mail service *and* the lab, with her getting the test results back the very next day ^^.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2007 July 16, 17:59:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh... and WTH the tombstone in room when the baby is born?

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2007 July 16, 19:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=166846&asset_type=story&user_id=2241440

"A whore, a new wife, baby, and homosexuality." I feel ripped off- where's the homosexuality?

INFP or something
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: