More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:36:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!  (Read 172425 times)
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
Re: Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!
« Reply #225 on: 2007 July 27, 17:40:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I'm not submitting this, since I just clicked the author page for one of the entries, but seriously, take a look at some of these stories.
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/uploads.php?user_id=1804721&asset_type=story
My favourites are FaT cAmP!, The Bunny, and The Crumplebottom Story (blue carpet=water?).
This person succeeds in making cruel fun of fat people, retarded people, and homosexuals in some of the most horribly written, pointless stories I've ever encountered.  What beats me is how all these stories are rated four stars.  Huh
I think the "best" of them all is ThE sToRy Of MiSs>mOuSe!1!1!1, which features entries such as:
Then dAdAdsfbmkdl Dididididided and vgfaljflkcv klcfkfd then ghjdzh bit his kfejgods leggggg kofdjgifld mke;sjgkfldsknfdgklgd and drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaged him INSNSNfngnjf in

Apparently, Ok do not ask about the story please me and michelle were BORED out of our minds!. But I agree with eevilcat - definitely on something more hallucinogenic than coke.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=171315

Just a bunch of pictures of a womans boobs. Why even make it?
Is it me, or does the "Nicole" sim look like a 60 year old woman who's had tons of plastic surgery in an attempt to stay "looking young". Like the Bride of Wildenstein.

I hope this hasn't been posted before, because I'm a huge fan of this person's work.  Short stories, simple plots, but definitely Pulitzer territory if you ask me. 

And while not as good, I like this one too.  Not as emotionally provocative as the first selection, but I think it delves into the human phyche on a philosophical level not reached by common literature.
The first "story" has a plot, sort of. But the second one doesn't even begin to make sense! "They" did this and then "they" did something else? I couldn't even figure out the relationships of the people to each other!

Wow Shocked. You found some impressively bad junk, LK.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=168844&searchPage=exch&search=1&asset_type=story&key=sex&order=UPDATE_DATE+desc&nrows=50&storyCat=&locality=&country=&view=new&hideFramework=&languageCode=
"This is my story on how I climbed to the top of the social ladder."
Ridiculously idealistic actress is ecstatic when she lands a commercial.  The carpool driver warns her that Marisa Bendett is evil.  Idealistic actress's husband kisses Marisa.  Idealistic actress sleeps with her agent.  Idealistic actress confronts husband about cheating; they had such a trusting marriage that she had security cameras installed to watch him).  Husband rapes actress.  Ooh!  It's a cliffhanger.
As an aspiring actress, I found this gritty depiction of the thespian life to be incredibly enlightening.
I love the way this starts out as a happy story - the woman is married to a handsome husband and they have two children (twins, of course). And then it suddenly goes wrong in a bizarre, over-dramatic manner, completely out of sorts with the characters as they've been portrayed thus far.

Also, I believe you have it wrong - she didn't have cameras installed in the house, but instead camras. What the Campaign for Real Ale has to do with the story, I don't know. 

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=170275&searchPage=exch&search=1&asset_type=story&key=sex&order=UPDATE_DATE+desc&nrows=50&storyCat=&locality=&country=&view=new&hideFramework=&languageCode=
We start in medias res.  Woman has an affair with husband's best friend.  Woman drinks lots of beer and eats pizza until she gets woozy and vomits.  Woman is pregnant.  "Honey, I'm pregnant," she explains to her husband, who is obviously thick enough not to notice the maternity clothes and the second trimester belly.  Of course, that could have been from the beer.  Woman apparently stays in kitchen for three to six more months, drinking beer.  Paramour telepathically knows it's his baby.  They sleep together.  Husband and wife sleep together.  Wife breaks up with paramour.  Paramour tries to rape woman.  Husband shoots paramour, wife thanks husband and admits affair, and everyone is happy.
I feel sorry for the baby.  Not only are its parents total idiots, but it's a born alcoholic.
Sadly, this "asset" has been deleted. I weep.

Here's a story I found a few months back.

The Shea Family
Very tl;dr, but humorous. Here's the gist: woman has a ton of sex with this one guy and gets four kids, but the guy won't take care of them. She asks mom to help her, but mom FORCES her to be with him and be his "slave." Kids and mom get beaten up and abused. Mom moves away. Then suddenly, they all die of the plague. THE END LOL
Also deleted, *sob*.

I nominate this one. A short yet heartwaming tale of the most famous manwhore in the sims2, don lothario.

BaddabingBaddaboom!
What a cheap beginning - starting with the premade shots that come with the game! Notice how the quality of photography goes down as knattu4life starts taking the photos - they become fuzzy, with walls randomly down. Also, the text accompanying them is classic:

nina then puts her hand on a certain place of mine and we soon do the duty...

inking below my pants...is achievement

Oookay Huh.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2007 July 27, 20:21:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And while not as good, I like this one too.  Not as emotionally provocative as the first selection, but I think it delves into the human phyche on a philosophical level not reached by common literature.
The first "story" has a plot, sort of. But the second one doesn't even begin to make sense! "They" did this and then "they" did something else? I couldn't even figure out the relationships of the people to each other!
That's because it's also backwards.
I've never experimented with the story thing much, but I have noticed that when you add another picture to a story it goes to the top of the list when it seems like it should go on the bottom of the list.  I've never checked to see what order they go in if it's actually uploaded, but I'm assuming that bit of confusion is the cause of these weird stories.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2007 July 28, 01:55:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This one wins the prize for horrible exposition. Love the violation of the "show, don't tell" rule.

"I know we have had this discussion before, but I need to get this off my chest. You're way to young to be dating!" replied Gina, the mother. Lilly said nothing, but you could see what she WOULD say from the expression on her face."

See, that's classic exposition, there. But then, in the next frame, she does answer!!!!

The best part is how the story ends:

Rate high, everyone!!!
If your thinking about writing stories, then keep on going! Never give up on it! (If you don't know how to create a story, go to my guide of stories coming out in March of 2007!
Luv ya<3
- xDirtyBlondeRx -

I was really looking forward to that story guide, but it looks like she gave up on it. What a shame!

notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: 2007 July 28, 02:02:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps she used up killed off all of her brain-cells writing bad stories.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
frivolous
Asinine Airhead

STOP MAKING SHIT MESHES

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2007 July 28, 06:10:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL A++ thread
when july is over keep doing this please
this is freakin amazing haha, my favorites are the viva forever music video and the whorehouse story, as well as the story with the random unexplained satanist-baby in the background

here's someone attempting a "fantasy" story with a craptastic MS paint coverpage:
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=173936&asset_type=story&user_id=1634679
and there's 4 parts. o:

The woman walked walked closer." we don't have time for this our lives are on the lina"
Kayla looked at her akwardly :well I hope you make it through" she stampered in a Sassy False-hoping Tone.

WHAT IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO SAY.

Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: 2007 July 28, 07:10:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow frivolous, excellent find! I have no idea what the story is about, but still it's excellent. That green woman sure did come out of nowhere.  Shocked
My fave line from that one is:
She Opened her eyes that had recently been shut.

and and what's what's with with the the double double words words?

Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2007 July 28, 10:19:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She Opened her eyes that had recently been shut.

Pointing out the obvious has always been one of my favorite stylistic devices.

LOL, witch Grin

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2007 July 28, 17:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't you see the deeper meanings here?

Mama : she went ghost

Everyone : HA HA HA HA

Clearly this isn't just a whorehouse, it's a whorehouse for the mentally retarded! Giving poor retarded women (and a man) jobs so they can earn a living, as well as free room and board! Papa must have felt so caring towards his poor retarded wife that he opened this place for other retards!

ETA:

<> Will Lilly give birth to a baby?
no, I think she'll give birth to an adult cow.

the Green woman looked into the mans Face. " here should besafe now,"she wispered. "if you need to tell me tellme now." Themans face didn't look abit determind actually quiet inocent."they want to kill us!" screamed the man."Everyone of us!"

...does that have ANYTHING to do with the slides prior to and after it?

Oh, I see, it's forshadowing. Badly. WTH? With an entire forest to be in, she decides she has to sit in the one spot that's occupied? sheesh.
« Last Edit: 2007 July 28, 17:21:24 by kuronue » Logged

INFP or something
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: 2007 July 28, 21:47:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It also contains one of my pet peeves, using the word 'quiet' instead of 'quite.' *goes postal*

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2007 July 28, 23:48:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually almost liked this story (compared to the others, anyway). The spelling and punctuation was terrible, but no one is raped and it was almost interesting. It kept making you think something would happen, although nothing ever did. Or maybe I was too hopeful? Still, more creative than the stuff we've seen so far.

BUT her fiance's name is GEPTO. What kind of name is that?!

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2007 July 28, 23:53:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BUT her fiance's name is GEPTO. What kind of name is that?!
Last letters left in the scrabble tray?
A personal bet?
Sympathy for previously underused letters in the story?
 Cheesy

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2007 July 29, 01:16:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This last one made me think of Waiting For Godot.  I think that a lot of people think that if they write something disjointed where nothing actually happens then it will seem really deep and intense.  Possibly because they missed the point of Godot.  Or maybe they've never heard of Godot and I'm giving this writer way too much credit.  It felt like it was trying to be riddled with significance, though.

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
ieliminate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2007 July 29, 02:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yet another father rapes daughter, and omg she's pregnant. Not as good as some of the others, but it has rape so it must be good.
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=176361

The Youri Stevenson sequel, not as good as the original, but if you couldn't sleep not knowing what happened- here it is.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=176306

The Whorehouse story was hilarious. My favorite parts included, but are not limited to:

Well, my cousin is in this line of work and the money is great for her, but shes a corner hoe and i dont want to be in that kind of danger
She's a murderer, couldn't she handle the street corner just fine?

Mama : she went ghost
I think Mama likes cartoons.

notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: 2007 July 29, 02:52:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the use of the word 'hoe' (a garden tool) in lieu of the word 'ho' (slang for whore) really gives it that special something.

Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 2007 July 29, 03:45:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That night I had the all-time worst dream..... I drempt I was pregnant , thinking of names with my father and father of my child jayda or jaycee I wonder

Y'know, if I were pregnant from rape and incest the absolute LAST thing on Earth I would be thinking is "gee, now what do I name the baby? Oh, I'll name it after the rapist"

Actually, I'm a little concerned about this story-
He just kissed me and I felt like garbage
Do you think any of these could be based on real abuse?

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: 2007 July 29, 03:54:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the use of the word 'hoe' (a garden tool) in lieu of the word 'ho' (slang for whore) really gives it that special something.

It reminds me of that excellent episode of Corner Gas where the town committee wanted them to build a giant hoe as a landmark. Lots of jokes about a great big dirty hoe.

SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 2007 July 29, 04:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And sorry about the spelling mystakes in joy.

Cheesy

Fail.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 2007 July 29, 05:19:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suspect many are - or from garbled accounts they've heard from other kids at school.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 2007 July 29, 16:36:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suspect many are - or from garbled accounts they've heard from other kids at school.

I think once upon a time, someone wrote a rape story in sims. It was daring, it was edgy, it was cutting-edge, it toyed with the perceptions as a kiddy game while being tasteful. In short, it rocked.

That story was deleted, but not before 3 12-year-olds saw it. In an effort to top it, they pushed the limit: now it was incest-rape!

Those were deleted, but not before a dozen 12-year-olds saw them. They had to top it! They had to get more extreme! Incest-toddler-rape! Twins! Extreme childbirth!

soon every 12 year old on the BBS thought these were normal stories, the kind you're supposed to be telling. They lost the ability to come up with original stories and just copy each other.

INFP or something
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: 2007 July 29, 23:37:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering that so many of the 12-year-olds writing these stories seem to have a very romanticised view of rape (the victim falling in love with the rapist), I think they just have no idea what the term 'rape' actually means. It doesn't help that many films and cheesy romance-novels perpetuate the myth that 'no' really means 'yes' and that the woman being raped secretly likes it, especially if the rapist is a hunk. Bleurgh.

kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 2007 July 30, 00:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering that so many of the 12-year-olds writing these stories seem to have a very romanticised view of rape (the victim falling in love with the rapist), I think they just have no idea what the term 'rape' actually means. It doesn't help that many films and cheesy romance-novels perpetuate the myth that 'no' really means 'yes' and that the woman being raped secretly likes it, especially if the rapist is a hunk. Bleurgh.

Literotica.com is full of similar stories, just not in sims. Every rapist there apparently goes in through the window, ties the girl up and threatens her to keep her quiet, then pleasures her with his fingers and tongue until she comes, then penetrates her and goes slowly and gently till she comes again, then by that time she's madly in love with him and begs him to come back tomorrow night. At least there're no twins.

INFP or something
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 2007 July 30, 00:36:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it seems like "rape" = "getting talked into sex".

behold_the_muse
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 2007 July 30, 01:46:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right, it's rape if you regret giving in.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 2007 July 30, 03:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was thinking more along the lines of - they've all taken chastity pledges, but if it's rape, it doesn't count.

rosenshyne
Dimwitted Dunce

I/ENFJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: 2007 July 30, 04:13:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a huge fan of romance novels (junk food for the mind), but the "He raped me, but now I love him" ones make me want to vomit. At the first mention of that kind of storyline it's off to the swapping site.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: