More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:53:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Jun "More Awful Than You": Stupidass Houses!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jun "More Awful Than You": Stupidass Houses!  (Read 115772 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Jun "More Awful Than You": Stupidass Houses!
« Reply #175 on: 2007 June 30, 16:10:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And according to the server clock, it is now July in Malaysia. Judges EMMA and BANGELNUTS, make your decisions! Also, death to Emmas.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2007 July 01, 01:08:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No 'death to Emmas' until the judging is over, though. Right?  Tongue

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: 2007 July 02, 07:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugliness

Unplayable

Too frikkin' big!

WTF

Please, just stop.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2007 July 09, 18:35:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My vote goes to Madismim for oversized unplayable dwellings and Buntah for mass building hideous dwellings.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2007 July 09, 19:20:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangelnuts is alive?!

Fail.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 2007 July 10, 08:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hooray!

Poor Banglenuts, we thought the last couple of contests had borkinated you.

Banglenuts deserves lots of cookies.

@Emma: Exactly the ones I would have chosen. Bleccccch. (And since you actually build nice houses, you know whereof you speak, which is a nice bonus in any contest.)

The Garden Starter looks like a house I constructed in Sims1 for my trashy Hick family, only even then I spared them mis-matched siding. (The hell? WRRRYYYYYYY?)

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: 2007 July 10, 09:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Emma: Exactly the ones I would have chosen. Bleccccch. (And since you actually build nice houses, you know whereof you speak, which is a nice bonus in any contest.)

Aww thankyou dear Grin

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2007 July 10, 15:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes,I am alive ! I'm just extremely busy with College and a fulltime job.Emma: I have many of your houses and I only had problems in one of them ,it had no bathroom however the design was such that a simple modification to the floor plan and the home was complete with a bathroom . the unplayable monstrosities here would only be useable as decoration for the neighhood or better yet bulldozed.my eyes still haven't recovered from Buntah's brand of ugly

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: 2007 July 10, 22:43:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! Which one was it? I am hoping to discover this bathroomless house I made, 'cos I can't find which one it is Cheesy

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2007 July 11, 06:47:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! Which one was it? I am hoping to discover this bathroomless house I made, 'cos I can't find which one it is Cheesy
as soon as I get back to playing the sims2 I will let you know as a sim currently lives in it his family has lived in this  house now for 6 generations so lots of fond sim memories in that house

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2007 July 11, 07:13:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AHA! I *KNEW* it existed! Give it to me, so I can torture Emma!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2007 July 11, 07:33:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The house indeed exists,however in order to *give* it to you  I would have to disturb Melvin Hartkins who lives in the house who incidently is a descendant of my ethiopian challenge sim Nathan Starling and Bella Goth who was an illicit affair Nathan had as he never married ,no female sim was that stupid!! Nathan was the heir born in the game.I don't have the package file anymore only the house.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: 2007 July 11, 07:46:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pictures please, maybe I can recognise which one it is Cheesy

What, you don't torture me enough? Tongue

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2007 July 11, 08:22:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The house indeed exists,however in order to *give* it to you  I would have to disturb Melvin Hartkins who lives in the house who incidently is a descendant of my ethiopian challenge sim Nathan Starling and Bella Goth who was an illicit affair Nathan had as he never married ,no female sim was that stupid!! Nathan was the heir born in the game.I don't have the package file anymore only the house.
Actually, I think you can just package the entire family, which doesn't disturb anyone at all, and I can process the inhabitants out manually. Or you can just copy the lot package file, which is all that is actually needed. Now go! And kill gruesomely in my name!

What, you don't torture me enough? Tongue
No, the bathroomless house is classic EMMA.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: 2007 July 11, 08:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just looked through all my uploaded stuff at Laverwinkles and I can't see one house that doesn't have a bathroom...I am really puzzled Huh Unless it is one of the unfurnished houses that all have the same flooring 'cos I was a lazy Emma on that day. I really want to see this house Bangel-hurry! Pictures!

* Emma pokes Bangelnuts

MistyBlue
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2007 July 11, 14:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because I myself have made that same mistake once, I just want to say:

BATHROOMS ARE FOR WUSSIES! 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2007 July 11, 14:07:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just looked through all my uploaded stuff at Laverwinkles and I can't see one house that doesn't have a bathroom...I am really puzzled Huh Unless it is one of the unfurnished houses that all have the same flooring 'cos I was a lazy Emma on that day. I really want to see this house Bangel-hurry! Pictures!
And indicate which bathroom is the one YOU added and partitioned, that was not present in the original Emma.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2007 July 11, 19:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* Emma pokes Bangelnuts
give me a chance to finish my midterms and I will get a screenshot for you,yes it was an unfurnished house except for the kitchen.I still love the house !

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: 2007 July 11, 19:10:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, ok Grin

Liveangel
Querulous Quidnunc

Meh.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: 2007 September 19, 07:16:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, thinking back, you don't want too many lights because lights = lag. Unless you have the fastest computer on the planet, which won't be the fastest computer on the planet by the time you have finished reading this post.
Because I myself have made that same mistake once, I just want to say:
BATHROOMS ARE FOR WUSSIES!
Defending idiots is for fools!

BTW, is this Pescado in his true form? Or have I just been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 too much?

"Jesus is not Santa Claus for adults! Jesus is for everyone!"Edward Current
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: