More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 06:02:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Garden Sprinklers won't stop breaking
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Garden Sprinklers won't stop breaking  (Read 3568 times)
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Garden Sprinklers won't stop breaking
« on: 2007 July 05, 08:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright i have a new household that i decided to have live off the land through farming and fishing.  I have a MASSIVE amount of plant plots somewhere around 200 so i have a massive sprinkler system setup so my sims don't spend every waking moment watering plants.  The only problem is although their good at least one breaks everyday sometimes even 2 or 3 and it's starting to get very very annoying.  Does anyone know of a hack that stops sprinklers from breaking and JUST sprinklers or a hack that simply reduces the chance to almost non existant?  I've looked on at least 3 major mod sites including here and i can't find a hack that does it.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
Re: Garden Sprinklers won't stop breaking
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 05, 09:19:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could try this but it's quite 'cheaty'.

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 05, 09:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could try this but it's quite 'cheaty'.

Yeah that one is a quite cheaty so i think i'd prefer not to use it, having the crops perfect condition would make the whole farming process even easier than it is.

I actually use the lesser version though that works on the non season plants but lmao thats only because i find it rediculas that the hedges need trimming daily and that the gardener takes so long to do so that they can never finish the entire garden.
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 05, 13:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get thee a Servo or two.  They'll work nonstop.  BTW, its quicker to send them to bed than to do a solar recharge.
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 July 05, 21:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get thee a Servo or two.  They'll work nonstop.  BTW, its quicker to send them to bed than to do a solar recharge.

o.O they can sleep to recharge energy?  Man the things you find out by visiting this place.

A servo isn't a bad idea but there's still the problem of there being some 200 or so garden plots so i don't think a servo would manage to keep up, i'd probably need an army of them.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 July 05, 22:38:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Slaves. You can never have too many slaves. Declare your farm a business, hire up some hapless wage slaves, and put them to work using BRY.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 July 06, 03:45:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Slaves. You can never have too many slaves. Declare your farm a business, hire up some hapless wage slaves, and put them to work using BRY.

Hmm you know i never even considered the possibility of hiring people and forcing them to work on my crops like that.  Is there any way to pay them super crappy cheap mexican type wages without them taking a break every 2 seconds though?
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 July 06, 06:19:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This might already be something you use but it sounds like relevant wages might help with the cheap mexican labor plan (if you don't already have it).

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,3821.0.html

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 July 06, 08:08:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This might already be something you use but it sounds like relevant wages might help with the cheap mexican labor plan (if you don't already have it).

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,3821.0.html

Yep i already got it.  I have the entire awesome pack installed except for a few select files that i dislike such as the marriage name one and the no coats for vampires (i like em to act human).  Thanks for the link though.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: