More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 12:21:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Life Stories Restart
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Life Stories Restart  (Read 2587 times)
numaari
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Life Stories Restart
« on: 2007 June 25, 16:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played Life Stories when it first came out, then removed it from my computer when I was done tinkering.  I have since bought the nicest laptop I could afford.  When I tried to install the Sims, it told me that it wasn't compatible with @*%$# Vista.  But LS will run on it.  (I LOATHE Vista, btw.  I wish I had the know-how to wipe the computer and find a copy of XP to stick on there...)

Soooo...  Is there any way to trick LS into thinking I've completed the two scenarios without actually having to do them again?
Magi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Life Stories Restart
« Reply #1 on: 2007 June 25, 16:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you were able to find a "legal" or legal version of XP, you could easily reformat (the "know-how to wipe the computer") right from the install.  All you really have to do is get your hands on a CD and a CD-Key and you'd be fine to get XP back on your shiny new labtop.

As for LS, I'm not exactly sure how the system works nor have I actually took the time to buy it and play it.  Sorry, can't help you there, but if you can find a friend with a copy of XP and maybe a key,  you could install XP and hope that you keep your game progress if you dont reformat.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: