More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:30:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Uni+LS Career LTWs
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Uni+LS Career LTWs  (Read 94970 times)
mickeycollins
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Uni+LS Career LTWs
« Reply #50 on: 2008 March 09, 16:29:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

will this work with free time if not can you update it for free time
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 March 09, 18:46:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All FT-compatible hacks can be found here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/index.php?dir=ft%2F

(and yes, this is there.  Search is your friend, and reading is FUNdamental.)

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
mickeycollins
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 March 10, 12:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All FT-compatible hacks can be found here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/index.php?dir=ft%2F

(and yes, this is there.  Search is your friend, and reading is FUNdamental.)
awesome thank you
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 March 10, 17:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a small issue - "Buy A Tent" appears as a blank want with a simolean sign in the corner. The mouse-over text appears correctly but the actual want image isn't appearing.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
pepsihamster
Asinine Airhead

Jummy, mhmm!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 March 12, 07:38:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have problems with rerolling LTW.

I have installed the ltwvariety.zip 5KB (2008 Mar 01 13:05) and the uni_ltws_sns.zip 34KB (2008 Mar 11 19:10=, so that LTW based on the Uni-careers can spin up.

Now I have tried to reroll the LTW on my sim with the "College Adjuster". The college adjuster is a tool that will enable you to reroll ALL LTW that are possible in the game (and therefor also the new Uni-careers), so that you can assign a different LTW to your sim than the one it was born with.

But the problem is that the only new LTW that will spin up (after installing the hacks) is the Visionary (artist track).
The Cult Leader, the Ecological Guru and the Icon don't come up.  Sad

Only other downloads I have at this point are "college adjuster" and a "Free Time Aspiration Critical Fix from aestudios".

Why don't the remaining 3 LTW show?  Please help. I have been trying for hours to make it work. Cry
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 March 12, 08:01:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe this information from the LTW variety thread will help answer your question.

Okay, here's the definitive prerequisites of all the LTWs. Sims must meet the prerequisites at the time you roll for the LTW:

General LTWs: No Repeats
Golden Anniversary: Asp==Family AND !Elder AND !Zombie AND !Robot AND !Vampire
Graduate Children: !Robot AND ( Asp==Family OR ( Asp==Knowledge AND NKids >= 3 ) ) AND ( !ElderFemale OR NKids >= 3 )
Grandchildren: !Robot AND Asp==Family AND TotalNeighborhoodLinkedPopulation < 400
Marry Off Children: !Robot AND Asp==Family AND ( NChildren >= 6 OR ( TotalNeighborhoodLinkedPopulation < 250 AND !ElderFemale ) )
Own Businesses: Asp == (Fortune OR Popularity)
Puppy/Kittens: Asp==Family AND Animals >= 800
Pet Friends: Asp==Popularity AND Animals >= 800
Pet Careers: Asp==Fortune AND Animals >= 800

Career LTWs: CareerSpecific() AND !MaxedInThisCareer AND !Elder
Celebrity Chef: Asp(Family|Popularity|Romance|Pleasure) AND Food > 700
Party Guest: Asp(Romance|Pleasure) AND Playful >= 300 AND Outgoing >= 300 AND Entertainment >= 400 AND Fashion >= 400
Cult Leader: Asp(Popularity|Knowledge) AND Paranormal >= 700
Ecological Guru : Asp(Knowledge) AND Environment >= 700
Entertainment*: Asp(Popularity|Fortune) AND Outgoing >= 300 Entertainment >= 700 AND Culture >= 400
General: Asp(Popularity) AND Nice <= 500 AND Outgoing >= 300
Mad Scientist: Asp(Knowledge) AND Paranormal >= 400 AND SciFi >= 400
Hall of Famer: Asp(Romance|Fortune|Popularity) AND Active > 500 AND Outgoing >= 300 AND Sports >= 700
Chief of Staff: Asp(Family|Fortune|Knowledge) AND Nice > 100 AND Health >= 700
Icon: Asp(Popularity|Pleasure|Romance) AND Outgoing >= 300 Entertainment >= 700 AND Culture >= 400
Mayor: Asp(Family|Popularity) AND Outgoing >= 500 AND Politics >= 700
Superhero: Asp(Family|Popularity) AND Nice >= 100 AND Crime >= 500 AND No Liked Criminal Family
Criminal: Asp(Fortune|Knowledge) AND Nice < 500 AND Crime >= 700 AND No Liked Police Family
Tycoon: Asp(Fortune) AND Money >= 700 AND Work >= 400
Visionary: Asp(Romance|Popularity) AND Culture >= 500
Adventurer: Asp(Fortune|Knowledge) AND Outgoing >= 500 AND Travel >= 700
Edumacation: Asp(Family|Knowledge) AND School >= 700
GameDev*: Asp(Knowledge|Fortune) AND Playful >= 500 AND Entertainment >= 500
Gamer: Asp(Knowledge|Pleasure) AND Playful >= 500 AND Entertainment >= 500
Journalism: Asp(Popularity|Knowledge) AND Outgoing >= 200
Lawyer: Asp(Fortune|Popularity) AND Politics >= 400 AND Money >= 400 AND Crime >= 400 AND Work >= 400
Music: Asp(Romance|Popularity|Pleasure) AND Playful >= 500 AND Outgoing >= 500 AND Culture >= 400 AND Entertainment >= 700
*: requires LS career conversions to appear

What aspiration is your sim?  And what are their interests?

To get the Cult Leader LTW to show up, your sim needs to be either Popularity or Knowledge and have at least 700 interest in paranormal (i.e. at least 7 bars of interest).
To get the Ecological Guru LTW, your sim must be Knowledge and have at least 700 interest in the environment.
To get the Icon LTW, your sim must be Popularity, Pleasure or Romance, must have at least 3 outgoing points, have at least 700 interest in entertainment interest and at least 400 interest in culture.

I did have the Ecological Guru LTW roll up in my game (which includes FT) just yesterday, and I rerolled it as the sim wasn't a uni grad.

I have the college adjuster, it only cycles the LTWs that are available to your sim, it does NOT cycle through every LTW in your game unless you have a hack that enables "any LTW for any sim" (such as Squinge's, which is now out of date as it doesn't include the FT LTWs).  Neither LTWvariety nor uni_ltws_sns enable "any LTW for any sim".  uni_ltws_sns adds the Uni LTWs to the mix, and LTWvariety changes the LTWs available to sims, based on their interests & skills.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 12, 08:09:13 by Kyna » Logged

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
pepsihamster
Asinine Airhead

Jummy, mhmm!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 March 12, 10:27:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kyna, thanks  Smiley

Before I go in and check up on all the point etc. - does this mean if I uninstall the LTWvariety, the 3 "missing" LTWs will appear in the college adjuster and I can choose them for my sim? If yes, will it work like with all the other LTWs I have in the game now?  Or do I need the LTWvariety hack for something else to work, if you know what I mean?
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 March 12, 10:32:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kyna, thanks  Smiley

Before I go in and check up on all the point etc. - does this mean if I uninstall the LTWvariety, the 3 "missing" LTWs will appear in the college adjuster and I can choose them for my sim? If yes, will it work like with all the other LTWs I have in the game now?  Or do I need the LTWvariety hack for something else to work, if you know what I mean?

No, it won't make those LTWs appear if your sim has the wrong aspiration for them.

The college adjuster only cycles wants that are available to your sims.  Availability is decided by EAxis rules (i.e. based solely on aspiration) unless you have a hack that modifies the availability rules (such as LTWvariety). 

Uni_ltws_sns without LTWvariety would make the uni LTWs available using EAxis rules, i.e. based on aspiration.  Even though EAxis decided in the end not to include those LTWs in the game as it was shipped, they exist in the code with associated aspirations.

To make those LTWs available to your sims on the college adjuster regardless of their aspiration, skills and/or interests you would need a hack that enables "any LTW for any sim".  To my knowledge, the only hack that ever did that was Squinge's, which is now out of date as it doesn't include the Free Time LTWs.

Your best bet to get those LTWs to appear is to use uni_ltws_sns and LTWvariety, and change your sim's interests and aspiration to match the requirements that I quoted earlier.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 12, 10:39:29 by Kyna » Logged

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
pepsihamster
Asinine Airhead

Jummy, mhmm!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2008 March 12, 11:07:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, yeah, yeah, she was missing 4 points in entertainment!
I made them with testingCheats, just to see if that would change the roll. And it did - the Icon came up, clap, clap!!  Cheesy
I didn't save though, because I don't want to cheat  Wink

Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to make me "get it"/"get it right" Man that was enoying, because she had a major that would fit the showbusiness track and a lot of points in kreativity and stuff.

So, now all I have to do is decide which way I want to play it. The Maxis way or the MATY way, he,he. I think I am keeping the LTWvariety and print out a list (one that also includes the new careers from FT, like architect...) for each LTW.
That would be more fun. Cool
Thank you again  Kiss
twistingsims
Dimwitted Dunce

*peeks*

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 March 23, 18:45:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

. . . speaking of this lovely hack, would it be possible to update that list for the FreeTime Careers?

I would like to know what the aspirations and interests formulas are, that determine each of the careers.

Thankyou  Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: