More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:45:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Building Contest of Awesomeness (Moderator: Ambular)
| | | |-+  Katenigma's Submission
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Katenigma's Submission  (Read 8453 times)
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
Katenigma's Submission
« on: 2007 June 16, 21:42:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After a week spent building and refining 4 different lots, I decided to go with build #3. And then tried to post it last night, and had various problems that have made me have to start the whole damn post over again, but here goes!  Roll Eyes

All EP's and SP's. I tried not to use anything from the SP's, but am not sure about 1 wall. Definitely, nothing is from H&M.
3x4 lot, perfectly flat
$208,860 as furnished (LOL!)
$76,464 unfurnished
4 double bedrooms, 4.5 baths
Living room, dining room, kitchen, 36 plot greenhouse w/sprinklers, game room, and lanai for the hot tub
9x7 swimming pool with slide and diving board, 2 of each fruit tree with ladybug houses

Front:

Flowers and Fencing strictly comply with Awesomespec standards, despite sane Simmers everywhere using Visitor Controller for their plant protection

Back:

First Floor:

Second Floor:

(Somewhat)Closer Look First Floor:

The latest in FFS security is used on the lanai and in the game room. There's no need to worry about alcoholic, gambling addicted, pool shark Sims slipping away every time you're back is turned when they were meant to be skilling, or unintentionally setting themselves on fire from too much hot tubbing. But items are just an unlock away when needed.  Both the trash can and compost bin are mere steps away from the trash compactor.  The desk next to the front door is the OneDesk, with ample surrounding floorspace for several students.

Closer Second Floor:

Nursery adjacent to the Master Bedroom means that your Sims can sleep peacefully despite their spawn's screams. Toddler toys on both floors means there is never an excuse for lost Skilling time, despite the idiot Nanny stranding the child on the 2nd floor. All bedrooms come equipped with sleepclocks. All baths would have had BYU if I'd remembered to leave it in the blasted downloads folder when I moved things out to package.  Roll Eyes

For my bribe, I offer an entire line of starter houses in various styles. All $20k or less, but equipped for all needs and skills. When kellinjar and I were running that challenge, I got quite good at them, IMNSHO.

Both furnished and unfurnished versions of my submission can be found you know where because I timed out last night every time I tried to attach them to the post. I love that my lot was uploaded in April of 2008.  Cheesy

ETA: Because I can't type
« Last Edit: 2007 June 16, 22:37:40 by katenigma » Logged

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Katenigma's Submission
« Reply #1 on: 2007 June 18, 08:25:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I notice you couldn't be bothered to protect the staircase to keep visitors from traipsing upstairs out of your camera and off the viewing deck.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 June 18, 09:06:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because, of course, all the other submissions have a locked-off staircase.  Roll Eyes If visitors want to mull around the upstairs hallway, faced with locked doors, then let them.  At least fail it based on the outrageous price, or the outdoor light that blocks the pool slide, for some reason, that I discovered after submitting.  Roll Eyes No doubt, it deserves to fail, but for less silly reasons.

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 June 18, 14:46:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I fail it cause it's posted at the evil place. lol

I really like the design though, and the way you've decorated it.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 July 02, 12:53:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

0.4 for aesthetics. I really couldn't get past the colour scheme.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 July 15, 05:05:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DISQUALIFIED!
Contestant did not provide a working download link. The only house at that page is a Greek house that resembles this one not at all.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: