More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:56:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Building Contest of Awesomeness (Moderator: Ambular)
| | | |-+  Khaki Submits
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Khaki Submits  (Read 17024 times)
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
Khaki Submits
« on: 2007 June 12, 05:49:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stats:

3x3 Lot
122,876 furnished and decorated as shown.
5 Bed - room for double bed in each, or two singles, Master on first floor.
3.5 Bath (4 potties 4 tubs 4 showers)
No pool, but room for one - Water Wiggler included instead.
Room for expansion into attic.
As playable as a penny slot.

More & Bigger Pics:
www.philosimphy.com/khakisubmits2maty - interior shots & DOWNLOAD link
www.philosimphy.com/khakisubmits2maty2 - exterior shots
www.philosimphy.com/khakisubmits2maty3 - floorplans

Second Story Bedrooms

First Floor Rooms

Bathrooms

ACTUAL LOT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Download
or try on this page: http://www.philosimphy.com/khakisubmits2maty

Bribe - a mesh or three of the garden plant variety that I haven't released
« Last Edit: 2007 June 12, 09:37:21 by Khaki » Logged

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: Khaki Submits
« Reply #1 on: 2007 June 12, 08:46:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry mate, I like the house, liked it enough to want to download, but Firefox says it can't find the server at Philosimphy.com. Sad

I like the colour schemes and the way the rooms look like real rooms somehow. You have a nice deft touch. IMHO of course.  Wink

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 June 12, 09:35:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I fixed it, I hope I fixed it, if not I have to wait for my brother to fix it in the morning Sad

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 June 12, 10:19:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could try ACTUALLY ATTACHING THE DOWNLOAD.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 June 12, 11:06:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've downloaded it just fine, maybe a temporary glitch on the server.

Pes, I don't think he can attach the file directly, because it's about 16Mb zipped (before you ask, lot segment only inside the package, clean work Smiley ).

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 June 12, 11:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That worked for me, thanks. Smiley

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 June 12, 15:55:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, hey hey....what EP/SP's is this? I know there's a bunch of paintings used I don't have. And I likey.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2007 June 12, 17:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have all EP's, only a holiday pack, but I'm pretty sure I didn't use any items from it... the paintings are "Pets enabled" custom paintings that I had my 'Artists Colony  Sim Slaves' paint

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 June 12, 18:29:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, good deal. My customs are all sim portraits. When I finally get my neighborhood to the point where businesses are viable (2-3 generations, depending how you count) I'll have to do a gallery and rip from Art.com. Never much saw the point of crafting businesses before.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 June 12, 18:38:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I couldnt attach mine and mine was well under the limit.

Khan of Wyrms
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 June 12, 18:50:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The 'custom paintings' the best of the Pets features, in my opinion.  You basically drop reasonable-sized .jpg images into a folder called 'Paintings' (it is in the same location as your 'Downloads' folder) and then any sim with enough creativity can paint the picture, or a part of it, on any easel.  Check the RTFM for Pets under the heading 'Custom Content' for more details.  It is great for residential lots.

Also, I like the way this house looks, very natural and realistic.

If there is one thing we learn from history it is that no one learns anything from history.
Flamingo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 June 12, 19:22:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was going to install this until I noticed the size of the download. It's a shame because I really liked this house.
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2007 June 12, 21:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yah, I love the pets paintings... though sometimes, for inexplicable (to me) reasons, the custom painted canvases revert to that ugly orange yellow default painting... But I've been playing this actual lot for a week or so now (long for me) and moved people in/out, killed a few (on purpose), emptied and refilled the downloads and paintings folder a few times, installed the second seasons patch and the paintings in this lot still stick, so hopefully it should all be ok...

And I love the crafting stations.. mostly the flowers for the snapdragons, I try to put a few near homework areas because while the kids do their work, their other motives get boosted from the snap vapors... the toys are cool too, I like the kites, and they will snap to the walls as wallhangings ( a glitch I think ) which is cool....

OH but the snaps for those who didn't know...if you have a sim with negative aspiration level making the snaps, they will give off vapors that decrease all the sim's motives instead. I didn't realize that and uploaded a house packed with bad snapdragons to the exchange a while ago... it's still there too, waiting for new victims, maybe I'll go nominate it for the june more awful than you...

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 June 12, 22:04:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yah, I love the pets paintings... though sometimes, for inexplicable (to me) reasons, the custom painted canvases revert to that ugly orange yellow default painting... But I've been playing this actual lot for a week or so now (long for me) and moved people in/out, killed a few (on purpose), emptied and refilled the downloads and paintings folder a few times, installed the second seasons patch and the paintings in this lot still stick, so hopefully it should all be ok...
Yeah, I've had that issue. Very very annoying, and most of the reason that I only do them the Pets way now, since at least I have a saved file to paint a new one from. When I do portraits of my sims, they aren't those posed ones...I just take random snapshots, mess with them in Photoshop, and then have my sim paint them. Some come out quite cute.

Capitalism, Ho!
My Urinal
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2007 June 12, 22:31:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...I just take random snapshots, mess with them in Photoshop, and then have my sim paint them.
That's a good idea, I hate setting up a nice scene for a still life painting, then I hang it on a wall, and a few times when I'm building later I've deleted the wall it's on, and don't realize it, save the game and then I'm screwed..

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2007 July 02, 12:55:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2.3 for aesthetics. I really like the thorough job you did with interior decoration.

Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2007 July 03, 01:30:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow thanks Smiley
Though I worry because I have no clue what this "awesomespec" stuff is that I hear everyone talking about. So I will revel in this nice aesthetics score while I can. Cheesy

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 September 12, 12:40:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bribe: 0.0
Functionality: 0.7
Scenarios: 0.7
Cost Effectiveness: 0.7
Expand 0.7
Physics: 0.8
Aesthetics: 2.3

Technical: 0.841
Total: 0.505

Correct Behaviors
Level Edges - Will Not Damage Neighborhood

Correctable Issues
No Anti-Wolf Fencing!
Do Not Relocate Trashcan That Far From Mailbox
Redundant Corner Bookshelves Clip Into Each Other, Rendering Both Unusable: Annoys Macros & Sims
Nursery Not Partitioned, No Food

Fundamental Flaws
Visitors Not Confined To Viewing Deck!
No Fridge Defense!
Nursery Not On Viewing Deck
Roof Construction Method Causes Visible Wall Tearing In NHood View: Don't Build Shed Roofs Up Against Walls!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: