More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 17:14:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Third Seasons Patch is out....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Third Seasons Patch is out....  (Read 97273 times)
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
Re: Third Seasons Patch is out....
« Reply #275 on: 2007 July 01, 12:52:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My graphics card is terrible. The computer came with an onboard one and I upgraded to the best one it'd handle, but that isn't much. I got no shaders, no fishes, no bumpmaps. An itsy bitsy ugly screen.

I still think that mesh looks like... like a baby-colored iron maiden or something. Not pretty bright baby-colored either, but gray pastel baby-puke colored. Sorry, I do have some of her meshes and like them and she does a lot of stuff nobody else does, and I appreciate it, but all this about it being the graphics card is just too much. I have trouble resisting toddler stuff too - I have way too much of it.

Unsouper
Spicey
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2007 July 02, 07:38:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

holy cow, i've seen sunburned (or super-flushed, hard to tell the difference) sims!   i thought sims were supposed to get sunburned but mine just got super over-heated and burst into flames. Shocked Shocked Shocked  that is, until i installed the hack that kept them from bursting into flames.

baaaflatfit
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2007 July 29, 03:11:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having just read through all these 6 pages, I'm still looking for the answers to some questions:

Re warmthfixes:  Do I still need these with Seasons patch installed?  Are they basically the same, or different in any way?

Re patching:  I just reinstalled all my games from scratch after being Sim-free for 6 months (try Sim-Anon), and I patched Seasons before installing H&M.  I read above that H&M includes the Seasons patch, so should I expect problems?  Should I have omitted the patch altogether?

Re pianofixes:  Has EA finally fixed this?

Re Ottomas genetics fix:  Did this also fix Patricia Wan's memories?

Thanks for any help!

Max

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2007 July 29, 15:02:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having just read through all these 6 pages, I'm still looking for the answers to some questions:

Re warmthfixes:  Do I still need these with Seasons patch installed?  Are they basically the same, or different in any way?

Re Ottomas genetics fix:  Did this also fix Patricia Wan's memories?

Warmthfixes hasn't been obsoleted by the patches, so yes, it still fixes issues that EA hasn't.

The Ottomas genetic fix only fixes the templates -- if you already have them in your game, they're not fixed.  It will only fix any future versions that get added to any new hoods.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: