More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:38:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  L&P: Bug Deadpool
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: L&P: Bug Deadpool  (Read 71489 times)
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: L&P: Bug Deadpool
« Reply #75 on: 2007 July 07, 01:17:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Firefox spell check should be you're friend. Wink

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2007 July 07, 02:43:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't pick up grammar errors though, ay?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2007 July 07, 03:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't pick up grammar errors though, ay?
True that. I wish it did. My grammar is not always up to par and neither is my spelling or punctuation. None of it is the fault of the educators who did their best with me. Mostly my own mistakes and those inflicted by the random "brain fog". All i can do is trust to firefox for my spelling and beg forgiveness for the rest. Tongue

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2007 July 07, 05:19:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sweet as - just pullin' your tit - so to speak - kiwi phrase of course - crude as.  Grin

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2007 July 08, 22:03:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The japanese tea table is cloned from the bubble blower, and people who had drank tea will randomly appear floating in air on community lots (expecially children).

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2007 July 15, 05:11:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There will be mermaids; these will be the most retarded mascot clothing to date, and they will not be able to wear them as swimwear, and they will not give us real swimmable lakes, let alone oceans, so all you can do is walk around with a retarded tail-like object, which still allows sims to walk as though they had feet.

Pregnancy will not be allowed on vacation lots. However, loopholes such as alien abduction, dance spheres, or having a sim go on a date to a com lot from their hotel room will allow pregnancy. This will bork the game.

INFP or something
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2007 July 20, 20:05:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The separate vacation destinations may just be giant lots on one new hood. Which will look a bit stupid. They would probably try to pan it off on us as a themed vacation island.

In the event that it is in fact three new hoods separating the three destinations, you will send your family to one hood and the game will get confused and send you to one of the others if you have all three attached to one main hood. Much like what will come up if you send your sim to one uni while there are more then one attached.

kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2007 July 20, 20:59:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Yeti will be worse than the nannies at destroying the house and ignoring the kids. It'll have a chew need that'll be almost impossible to fulfill without destroying your furniture, as it will be untrainable.

INFP or something
CrystylVu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2007 July 29, 07:22:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't forget the game decideing to spontaneously keep repawning all available npc's and excess townies until you got more than a dozen of each npc type or more...
  Old respawn hacks will need to be updated and redone because maxis was touching a useless piece of dead code that was useless before and didn't need to be touched, but since it was there they thought they would frack with it anyways...
bekka
Blathering Buffoon

Now with 10% more visibility!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2007 July 29, 13:52:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since we now know they can swim in the ocean:

They will reuse the swimming pool animations and it will look ridiculous when your sims enter and exit the ocean.

This must be what going mad feels like.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2007 July 29, 17:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, sims who enter the ocean will get stuck, and/or will get stuck "swimming" even when they get out of the water.

Sims who woo hoo with a Yeti will get body hair.

kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2007 July 29, 20:44:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims will be able to swim through the beach into the foundations where you'll have a hell of a time finding them.

INFP or something
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2007 July 29, 21:36:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims who woo hoo with a Yeti will get body hair.

That just creeped me out... werewolves are hairy, but only some of the time whereas yetis are yetis all the time. With that in mind, the yeti will spend half its time thinking it's a pet and acting accordingly. The rest of the time it will behave like a human. EAxis will have kittens every time they release a patch as it will enable sim-yeti woohoo, resulting in the almost immediate release of a follow on patch which, will of course break something else. It'll be like getting jiggy with an oversized Alf... yuck.

BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: 2007 July 31, 01:18:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course sims will be able to woohoo with the yeti.  Every expansion so far has had a fuckable creature, including the robots from OFB.  Why would you think the yeti will be any different?  I'd worry more about what the offspring might look like.   Tongue

EDIT:  Therefore, my bug prediction is that 50% of all yeti/sim crossbreeds will cause borked pregnancies, as the yeti "skintone" will not include a baby skin color, or skins colors for any age group other than adults and elders.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2007 July 31, 17:12:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yetis who become werewolves will be completely bald.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2007 August 08, 04:21:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yetis who become werewolves will be completely bald.
I can totally see that happening: The werewolf overlay goes on, the morning it comes off, and your Yeti is now bald. Tongue

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2007 August 08, 06:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I predicted the layer problem back when I predicted that the EP will have a Yeti.

The programmers have also run out of new monsters to turn Sims into. So this EP's 'monster' will be a Yeti...

When the BBS sheep attempt to cross this new monster with one or more of the older ones (don't they always?), the layers will be applied in the wrong order so that they lose their fur and look like a drowned cat.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2007 August 08, 20:23:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Although there were pictures in promo ads, many items will not show their face. Hair, clothes, objects.
http://www.snootysims.com/newspics/bvcharacters.jpg
Such as that ski guy. His snow climate will be strangely absent and so will he.

SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2007 August 14, 09:24:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did everyone see how those lazy asses recycled the werewolf to make bigfoot?

WTF? I bet unless you're zoomed in really close, you won't be able to tell the two apart.

This does prove that there shall be NO SNOW and no NEW snow-related activiries in this EP. Otherwise, surely it would have made sense to make the new creature white instead of brown.

http://www.snootysims.com/

Fail.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: 2007 September 04, 01:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That creature is truly hideous. *is scared*

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2007 September 04, 03:52:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It can't possibly be a real image, seeing as this game does not exist. It thus looks like a recycled werewolf because it IS, probably using one of those Beefy meshes. It's FAKE.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2007 September 04, 05:40:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously: it's a Super Sim that can do almost everything while not having the distinctiveness of being unique. I disapprove.

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2007 September 05, 04:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bug Deadpool is now closed to new entries. Start calling out which ones you've found of the above!

Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: 2007 September 05, 05:19:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA:  Whoops, just over the deadline.  Well, consider this an unofficial entry then.  DON'T DELETE IT, YO.

Sims will be abductable by aliens while on vacation, but if the family goes home before they return, they will be MIA until some random moment when Dad finally gets dropped off carrying alien twins the day after Mom remarries.

Some enterprising soul will succeed in making an alien-vampire-zombie-werewolf-plantsim-servo-yeti, whereupon the game will suffer a catastrophic divide by zero error and the entire neighborhood will disappear in a black hole of illogic.

For those with the holiday stuffpack, Santa will inevitably show up on vacation and tie up the toilet, causing the family's vacation score to plummet.

Replacement CAS's made with BV installed will suffer not only from the plagues of interloping werewolves and freezing Sims-in-progress, but will also have ninjas skulking through to frighten the cameraman.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2007 September 07, 14:01:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bug Deadpool is now closed to new entries. Start calling out which ones you've found of the above!
*calls out*
Food serving issues in hotels and restaurants.

Haven't spotted these issues myself, but seen them reported on 4 different TS2 boards so far: food being served in a hotel room tends to vanish when it's placed on a plate already on the table. The sims are charged for the food, though.

ETA: phyllisp scored, too

I don't know if this counts, but assuming the L&P second seasons patch fixes the piano, I bet BV breaks it again. 

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: