More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:04:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  L&P: Bug Deadpool
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: L&P: Bug Deadpool  (Read 70634 times)
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
Re: L&P: Bug Deadpool
« Reply #50 on: 2007 June 30, 20:21:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or blue. We already have enough blue creatures as well.

Fail.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 June 30, 20:24:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Word.

Although, some kinda of elemental creature would be nice.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 June 30, 20:49:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Come to think of it, a Bigfood living in the forest would be hairy and brown, which we already have. A white hairy Yeti might be okay. But I'd vote for something living in the ocean.

That is, if we got oceans. Which we won't.

Fail.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007 June 30, 21:58:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Purple witches. I vote for purple witches. Cheesy

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007 June 30, 23:33:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A fox spirit would be awesome. Highly unlikely as it is something very awesome, I mean look at the choices.
    * Huli jing, a Chinese fox spirit known for causing mischief and seducing humans.
    * Kitsune, a Japanese fox spirit which can be either benevolent or mischievous.
    * Kumiho, an evil Korean fox over 1,000 years old, which seduces and kills human men.
Sounds good to me!
Mermaid is doubtful as the oceans aren't happening. Once more would be an awesome idea... (funny how both of these seduced men to their doom in folklore)
The yeti seems the most likely choice but if they make it brown I suggest the first mod made should be a color change.
I would also lean towards a "Creature from the black lagoon" type. We have vampires and werewolves, why not get the whole gang together? With a Makin Magic or such remake they could add in a Frankenstein's monster type, much like the one that was with the chemistry set.
Its probably some kind of weird Tiki idol thing ....

I also agree that EA is not nearly clever enough for the lumberjack song. Being nerds you know most of them know it. Seeing as its not easily recognizable to a good deal of people it will probably be skipped as not enough people would slap their backs for their genius.
My next modification suggestions is to replace anything that plays during the lumberjack dance with a instrumental version of "I'm a lumberjack"
"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK,
I sleep all night and I work all day...."

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 June 30, 23:39:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or you could just go with a tanuki.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007 July 01, 00:05:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those things are pretty cool. Odds are 80% of the games players will have no idea what they are. The funniest bit about them is when they are depicted in anime as some kind of anthropomorphic character they have balls bigger then they are.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007 July 01, 08:40:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Return of the weird vampire hair bug, except this time sims returning from vacation will assume the hairstyle of the last NPC they interacted with.

Also, one of those special items you can only get on vacation will turn out to be as deadly as the remote controlled car in Uni.

vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007 July 01, 09:39:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those things are pretty cool. Odds are 80% of the games players will have no idea what they are. The funniest bit about them is when they are depicted in anime as some kind of anthropomorphic character they have balls bigger then they are.

It's even worse when characters in games/anime confuse talking reindeer with them. Poor Chopper.

My next prediction is that it will stuff up pregnancies with sims not being able to give birth once they return from holiday.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 July 02, 21:11:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any kind of pregnancy option during vacations will end up being scrapped due to inability to make it function.
In the event that the pregnancy can progress on the vacation lots the baby will be accidentally left or the Sims will not be able to leave at the end of the vacation because of the baby or toddler.
In the event that they can become pregnant on vacation lots the pregnancy will not be allowed to progress on the lot to prevent bug above.
If they do not allow the pregnancy to progress on the vacation lot there will be issues with it progressing even when they return home.
If they can manage to work the code so that bringing a baby or toddler to and from vacation works properly, the bug where visiting sims kidnap your baby will once again rear its head.

(Kidnapped babies added a bit of folklore to my medieval neighborhood. Fae were fond of that little trick)

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2007 July 03, 09:48:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mermaid is doubtful as the oceans aren't happening. Once more would be an awesome idea... (funny how both of these seduced men to their doom in folklore)
I am told that a great many things seduced men to their doom, because, apparently, most men are very easily seduced to their doom.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007 July 03, 11:54:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's because all the blood rushes away from their brains. They can't do both things at once.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007 July 03, 19:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We should have a Gorgon! I would enjoy turning townies into my own special statuary garden. I wonder if someone could just make a hacked object that used the "freeze" from seasons but kept their motives and life state frozen?

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 July 03, 23:16:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Technically, though, people changed into statues are dead.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 July 03, 23:19:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not true, just because you're not high enough level to know Stone to Flesh doesn't make them permanently dead. You just need to go gain some more XP.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 July 04, 00:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not true, just because you're not high enough level to know Stone to Flesh doesn't make them permanently dead. You just need to go gain some more XP.
XD 6th level Sorcerer/Wizard Spell.

What about the "people" that are already stone? I'm sure those made of metamorphorical rock  would be quite distressed to learn they are not alive.  Grin

Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 July 04, 02:51:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't even need to gain EXP. You just need to go to a church and buy a Stone to Flesh scroll...

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Soylent Sim
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007 July 04, 21:35:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not on the cleric list anymore, although if the petrifier's level isn't too high Break Enchantment is a more cost-effective option.  And Morriganrane, I highly doubt that being born metamorphic rock would count as being "turned into a statue".
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 July 04, 22:17:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Although this scene is classic.
http://nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=051110

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2007 July 04, 22:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not on the cleric list anymore, although if the petrifier's level isn't too high Break Enchantment is a more cost-effective option.  And Morriganrane, I highly doubt that being born metamorphic rock would count as being "turned into a statue".

Its just when i think Rock+ People I end up thinking about the trolls of Discworld.

Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007 July 04, 22:35:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny; when I hear Rock + People, I think of the Stone Prince from Dealing with Dragons.

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2007 July 05, 01:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny; when I hear Rock + People, I think of the Stone Prince from Dealing with Dragons.

I loved those books. Too bad they're so short. It takes me less then a day to read one.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 July 05, 17:57:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't even need to gain EXP. You just need to go to a church and buy a Stone to Flesh scroll...
Yeah, but those are one-time-use unless you are a sorceror*, so learning the skill properly behooves you.

*Memory fuzzy, I never was a D&D person and didn't hang with D&D people, but I did get really into the NWN franchise a couple years ago. Reminds me, I have to go finish NWN2. My first playthrough with a Divine Champ/Paladin failed, Fighter/Weapons Master was going better.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
cassandra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Bon Voyage - Crash of Century!
« Reply #73 on: 2007 July 06, 06:31:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I predict this:

Maxis was a little "sensitive" TS2 came out, of TS1 bugs. There was almost no sickness in Base game, (anyone here remember losing a whole families to the f^%#&+ rodent disease?) even now sickness is being a pain to engineer. As time has gone on they have forgotten about these bugs, and now will overlook them completely. Introducing the long awaited EP -

Plague and Corruption!
There will be massive food poisoning. Food created on vacation lots will go bad quickly without any sign it has turned to the dark side, this will cause a diarrhea pandemic. Return of Montezuma Revenge! 

All templates for "Vacation" Hoods and the accompanying lots will be bugged beyond belief, any family that does go on vacation start a "garbage bug." It would start in their household when they came back from "Vacation" (oops! meant error hell), there would be something off or wrong, any member of the family that was not able to go on holiday, babies and pets, would no longer be members of the family, the family would have been reset to those who went on holiday only. These erros would only increase, eventually the lot would be unplayable. Also, any sims that the family had interacted with on their lot or another would catch some of the "transient garbage" [ahhh, the gift that keeps on giving, I love it when EA gives my game herpes!]. The sims who had interacted with the bugged lot would now have the bug, and so it would snowball, how appropriate, out of control.

Because the testers were busy gagging over botched graphics and awful clothing, they would have never have tested the fire dancers and the Asian roofs on the same lot. There will be the possibility of catching the roof on fire by the performance, this will be increased exponentially if there is a dragon deco on that roof. The fireman will not arrive, they live in the base neighborhood, and no one thought of enabling them on Vacation lots. Furthermore, since there is a fire on the roof how will it get put out? No one will be able to reach it, to extinguish it, this will case a low vacation score and lead to lame "desperation" like actions. Also sims returning from vacation will have reoccurring nightmares of the fire, children who have seen it may be haunted for life by the image of the fire dancer being consumed by flames.

Mascots will randomly come up to sims and hug them, but since there is not enough of a relationship score to support hugging, children will refuse and asp. will drop. EA forgot the code the runts to have the corosponding wants to ingeract with the mascots "take picture with Yeti." Mascots will moth around children and teens, enough to prevent the kid from moving.

The "take a picture" action will not have been coded correctly. The picture will botch sims inventories making them inaccessible, clicking on the inventory crashes the game.

All Vacation actions and Wants are all in one bundle, thus sims who visit a campground may want to see the ocean. Sims on the beach will roll wants to have a snow ball fight etc....

Also NPC will be partaking in said interactions, snow ball fights in the forest, looking for Yeti on the beach etc...

Staying at a hotel, the cost will be miscalculated. the code will look at all objects on the lot, not just the ones controllable sims have access to. You will be charged for all hotel rooms on the lot, not just the one you are using. Also taken into consideration will be the "big money items" like the massage table and other items that cue a fee.

On campground lots the hotel maids will arrive and "clean" the campground. This will including tiding the tent, which removes any items left in there, since it *appears* that multiple sims can share a tent for the night, [kinda like the carpool?] undoubtibly they will leave something in there, even if it is just a token that says that this is the tent that I slept in last night & should use again. The tent will reset after the maid has cleaned it, the family will have to claim it again or it will be taken by some other random family.

Fishing will defiantly not work as it should, sims will not be allowed to cook, since this is vacation no one thought of enabling that & a comm. lot was used to make the Vac. lots. No one will be able to grill their catch of the day [that one is gonna make me mad!].

Now for the other food. Some "smart" Maxiod decided to clone the cooks for Vac. off the dormitory cook. They will only serve lunch meat sandwiches, mac and cheese and other dorm food. Foret about a nice black tie dinner.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007 July 07, 00:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think your predictions would have been more amusing if you could spell.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: