More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 07, 11:17:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6517 Members
Latest Member: zebez
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My new Legacy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My new Legacy  (Read 23981 times)
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
My new Legacy
« on: 2005 October 05, 21:55:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chapter 1 is up. Please ignore the fuzzy photo quality. I forgot to reset my camera when I installed NL. Bummer.
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
Re: My new Legacy
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 05, 22:07:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like very much... hehheh.  Grin

Meh...
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 05, 22:36:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very cool, reggikko - since I am refraining from buying NL until there is a Uni patch and a greenlight from the great overlord JMP, it is really nice to see some NL content in stories. Yay for you.

vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 06, 00:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good stuff Regg!

*sigh* if only I could upload.... I could dazzle you all with my wit and originality.  Or I'd give you something to point and laugh at. Cool

<insert witty comment here>
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 06, 02:50:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me likey! Aah, our sims now have their own ideas about mates. You don't get as much control over them as you used to do you?
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 06, 03:15:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like it a lot, I wish I could create stories but mine turn up very boring or I forget to take pictures.
Can't wait for chapter 2. Smiley

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of  
the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 October 06, 03:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my! I never interacted with vampire, lol. I hate their guts...Smiley.  My all sims' turn offs are "vampirism".

Nevertheless, cool story. I am curious if the baby will be human, or a vampire...Smiley.

Did you change her job to Slacker?

Aquarius are very much attracted to Capricorn and vise versa. Make her some young mate, and cure the poor girl from the auful vampirism...Smiley.

Waiting for the next chapter...Smiley.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 October 06, 03:27:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

vampirism is viral not genetic, the baby will be born normal.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 October 06, 04:40:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was a fun diary. I must say I can relate to some things. It seems night since NL all my sims just seem to think the old farts are just totally hot hunks and sexy mommas  Roll Eyes I've resorted to giving most of my sims grey hair as a turn off now. Wink

Oh and microwaves, I remember when I first got the game, the prima guide said an advantage to the microwave is that it doesn't catch on fire so I bought it for one of my po' just starting out sims. Well, I learned the hard way that prima is full of it.  Angry

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 October 06, 05:25:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and microwaves, I remember when I first got the game, the prima guide said an advantage to the microwave is that it doesn't catch on fire so I bought it for one of my po' just starting out sims. Well, I learned the hard way that prima is full of it.  Angry

OT a minute - so mictowaves can catch fire? Haven't seen that. I always wonder how the hell any sim can burn food in a microwave. :/

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 October 06, 05:47:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love your story start reggikko! You have a knack for casual and humorous narration that just flows. I loved the tossed salad pic, I was too slow on the pause button the first (and only so far) time I saw this happen. I've also failed to get a good angle on the actual vampire bite. Kudos to you.

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 October 06, 06:44:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my! I never interacted with vampire, lol. I hate their guts...Smiley.  My all sims' turn offs are "vampirism".

Nevertheless, cool story. I am curious if the baby will be human, or a vampire...Smiley.

Did you change her job to Slacker?

Aquarius are very much attracted to Capricorn and vise versa. Make her some young mate, and cure the poor girl from the auful vampirism...Smiley.

Waiting for the next chapter...Smiley.

No Slacker job for Fiona. She's a Knowledge Sim and is now a Mad Scientist (her LTW). In my very first Fiona incarnation she was married to a Capricorn. Smiley I also won't be curing her. That's one of her fears. But, wait until you see the gorgeous vampire replacement skin my talented son made. You'll change your mind! As for the hot guy...well, Travis can't live forever but Fiona can. She and Travis are so cute together, though. They're always swooning and doing the "hot" interaction.
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 October 06, 06:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love your story start reggikko! You have a knack for casual and humorous narration that just flows. I loved the tossed salad pic, I was too slow on the pause button the first (and only so far) time I saw this happen. I've also failed to get a good angle on the actual vampire bite. Kudos to you.

Heh...I keep one finger poised over the pause button at all times when playing.

Thanks to you all for your supportive comments!
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 October 06, 15:50:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm glad to see you're back with your story-making. Smiley Always brightens up my day to read a new chapter from you.

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 October 06, 16:53:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good stuff Regg!

*sigh* if only I could upload.... I could dazzle you all with my wit and originality.  Or I'd give you something to point and laugh at. Cool

Why can't you upload, vecki? As for the pointing and laughing, once Pescado does it and breaks the ice, it's not so bad. I think he's still laughing at my pathetic email attempts. And not in the good way. Cheesy
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 October 06, 16:55:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Witch. Now if I could build lots like yours.......
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 October 06, 22:57:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great Reg, as usual. My son bought me NL (I wasn't about to do it myself, but I'm also not giving it back :D), so my first destination was your lot file. Lovely, also as usual.

I agree with Gali to some point. The maxis vampire skin is... well, lets just say it can use much improvement. If your talented offspring can prouduce a good vampire skin, maybe you could be persuaded to share? (Hint? What hint?)

Way to go Reg, I can't wait for the next part of your story.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 October 06, 23:50:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with Gali to some point. The maxis vampire skin is... well, lets just say it can use much improvement. If your talented offspring can prouduce a good vampire skin, maybe you could be persuaded to share? (Hint? What hint?)

Here are two screenshots. The first is Fiona holding her son. He has her natural skin tone, so you can see the difference. The second is a close-up. The eyes are contact lenses I downloaded from Well Dressed Sim.

One more....This is a Townie that Fiona bit.

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 October 07, 00:02:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, so contact lenses will lay over top of the vampire makeup? Odd, because when I tried mine, which I think were also from WDS, the icky red vamp eyes were still showing.  Sad

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 October 07, 00:02:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good stuff Regg!

Why can't you upload, vecki? As for the pointing and laughing, once Pescado does it and breaks the ice, it's not so bad. I think he's still laughing at my pathetic email attempts. And not in the good way. Cheesy

Simply put, dialup internet is the bane of my existence. Sad  And it seems to be getting slower every time I go on.

<insert witty comment here>
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2005 October 07, 01:06:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, so contact lenses will lay over top of the vampire makeup? Odd, because when I tried mine, which I think were also from WDS, the icky red vamp eyes were still showing.  Sad

No, they won't cover the Maxis vamp eyes, but they'll cover the new skin.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 October 07, 01:17:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wow! I love that skin tone! It looks really nice. Kudos to your son for that lovely piece of work.
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 October 07, 09:54:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's a real beauty, as a vamp. So, any chance of that skin being shared? Please... Kiss

Meh...
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 October 07, 11:58:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is a nice skin, I have several pale skins I have been saving for vampires. Vampires should be pale. (So are my Geek family Wink). What I would like to know is how to make the pale ones default in the game instead of the blue ones.  Smiley

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 October 07, 12:00:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's a real beauty, as a vamp. So, any chance of that skin being shared? Please... Kiss

He's thinking about it. Smiley I've been trying to get him to post his stuff somewhere. I'd say the odds are pretty good.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: