More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 22:07:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Please! Heeeelp!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Please! Heeeelp!  (Read 2586 times)
amazone
Passive-Aggressive Nutjob
Asinine Airhead

A Wayseer.

View Profile
Please! Heeeelp!
« on: 2007 June 02, 20:01:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't throw tomatoes at me. i KNOW this is a problem i've read about before, but at MTS2 it's difficult to find my problem.
My bodyshop crashes while loading. I have deleted cache.files and other files who's supposed to be deleted, i have moved all
my downloads over to my desktop, but the problem was not in my d/l. So what the f** am i going to do now?
Reinstall the game, do i have too much content? Where should i go to get a proper description? My game is working.
After i installed the newest version of SimPe, Bodyshop will not work. Could tht be the problem? I am desperate, pleas give
me a clue -  a link how to solve the problem or whatever........  Huh
Arina
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Please! Heeeelp!
« Reply #1 on: 2007 June 02, 20:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All downloads are removed? Nothing custom in your Documents\EA Games? If you've made things, they might still be in 'SavedSims'.

I don't know if having a SimPE for an EP you don't own would cause problems. The newest version is the Seasons-compatible one, so do you actually have seasons?

Does the actual game load, or is it just a problem with bodyshop?
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
Re: Please! Heeeelp!
« Reply #2 on: 2007 June 02, 23:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First, empty the SavedSims, the Logs, and the Projects folders. Stuff in any of them might be crashing Bodyshop.

If you have installed the Celebrations Stuff Pack, try running the Bodyshop that came with the last real EP that you have installed (e.g. Pets, Seasons, etc.). This is a known problem that a few people have had.

Fail.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: