More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:44:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Seasons Errors
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Seasons Errors  (Read 3859 times)
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Seasons Errors
« on: 2007 May 28, 01:54:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since installing Pets & Seasons, I am getting a constant error concerning relationship decay on every lot and an error with work on some lots.  The work one results in the sim who has gone to work getting an error, which I then have to reset, which means they appear back on the lot.  If they went in their own car, this does not return with them.  It appears to be lot specific, as I moved one couple in with one of their kids and they were able to go to work normally. 

I am attaching both error logs.  The relationship one in particular is a pain because it pops up all the time unless I delete it and I have no idea what I am deleting.  I've removed the vast majority of my non-awesome mods (incl. the Inteenimater), the only ones that are left have nothing to do with work or relationships and are mainly modded objects.
« Last Edit: 2007 May 28, 02:51:19 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Seasons Errors
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 28, 02:51:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only relationship decay hack I know of is Enemies Accumulate, which is verified to work. Therefore, your problem is the WORK OF THE NON-AWESOME. Make sure all shiny things are updated and that you are not using the Non-Awesome.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 28, 03:35:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enemies accumulate was the problem with the relationship error, it needed updating.  As for the work problem, I watched and what is happening is that the sims are walking off the lot instead of getting into the carpool.  When it's their own car, they always go to the wrong side to get in, moan that they can't get in, then go to the right side.  As it's lot specific it isn't a huge problem, I can just move everybody around I suppose.  Or maybe just kill the whinging idiots.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 May 28, 06:13:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Ancient!  Smiley

Tried moving the letterbox?
Updated Moniques computer? Any custom computers?

Those are two things that played havoc with jobs and carpools for me.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
shiniki
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 May 30, 19:52:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I too recently begun receiving the work-related errror, and it began today, disappearing car and all. For the carpool situation, she got into the carpool as normal but as soon as it disappeared I received the error. For one lot it didn't occur immediately, but only after the family had lived there for about 7-10 days. For another family, the same also occured. I did not install any new hacks this morning, so I'm wondering why this error is popping up now, when I've never had an error like this before at all.

With testingcheats on I'm getting an "invalid constant" error. I'm attaching the error logs in case they can be of any use. I've poked around and made sure all my hacks were up to date, although it's possible I missed one.
« Last Edit: 2007 May 31, 08:24:09 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 May 31, 08:24:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delete and reinstall all of your hacks, at least one must be outdated.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: