More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:36:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  A real sim drug
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A real sim drug  (Read 2298 times)
Ryslin
Dimwitted Dunce

I/E NF P/J- Yah , what about it?

View Profile
A real sim drug
« on: 2007 May 28, 05:26:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First I have a legitimate reason for asking for this.

I am fiddling with a Dune like neighborhood. I need something that if not taken everyday will kill sims. I suppose I could do this with food, but there are folk I do not want to have access to it. I have tried various potions and so on. I remember a "simdrug" that existed as a first hacked object in the original sims. (some college class that created it) It was rather amusing to watch, I put it on a community lot. When that lot loaded the whole game went to this object first before doing anything else. I would not want the attractiveness of the drug to be so much that it is the "only" fun object. I suspect it might need to be anti fun, thus only those that "have" to have it would use it. Shoot I don't know if this has even been done (been searching content lists). I figure if not used in three sim days death occurs?

If anyone else has a good idea for a substitute for melange , by all means direct me there.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: