More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 14:28:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  My arcade is HOT!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My arcade is HOT!  (Read 2257 times)
bimbelina
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
My arcade is HOT!
« on: 2007 May 20, 01:48:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had no idea playing video games or managing an arcade was so strenuous.  I've got all the seasons hacks in, so I've never even seen a case of spontaneous combustion, until I created this really great arcade.  It was making tons of cash, until 4-5 patrons went up in flames.  I didn't have any smoke alarms (didn't think I'd need them), and the owner fried on his way to the phone to call the fire department.  Now his brother owns the arcade and manages it remotely.  Oh, well...at least I got rid of one of those Ottomas brats.  Samantha had 10 kids, 7 of them boys who keep having boys, so my neighborhood is overrun with Ottomases.

Anyway, back to the subject.  Has anyone noticed anything particularly conducive to spontaneous combustion with video games?  I'm using the games from Simwardrobe, and the sims really seem to like 'em a lot - I'm charging an outrageous amount for entry and no one ever leaves until they get too tired (except for those that leave with Grimmy).   
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: My arcade is HOT!
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 20, 03:45:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*smells fire*

Sounds like invisible fire on the lot, most likely a result of a lightning strike since it's a community one. Have you tried keeping boolProp active while there?

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
bimbelina
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: My arcade is HOT!
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 20, 04:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Always have boolprop on, and this was indoors and during good weather.  I'm afraid to send the new owner back there - don't want him to catch on fire too!  Strange, very strange.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: