More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 06:13:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  No face
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No face  (Read 15309 times)
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: No face
« Reply #25 on: 2007 April 20, 00:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i found my problem was caused by two default skin sets in at once (that was an accident caused by having to mass install backup files when my downloads got deleted) ...all manner of strange things it did.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 April 24, 21:00:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also have this strangeness on one Sim in my game. It happened post Pets patch.

It looks just like the first pic in reply #19.

It started when I was at a comm lot with a Sim on a date. The waitress was bald. I made the NPC selectable, then told her to go to a mirror to give her some hair. Afterwords, her face disappeared. I have done this about a dozen times in the past without problems, so I don't know why it happened this time. Anyway, I have tried several times to change her so she will have a face again, but no matter what hairstyle, makeup, whatever, she remains faceless. But when I actually have her in front of the mirror and it goes to the screen to change the hair, she DOES have a face. When I let her back into gameplay, the face is gone again.

This is a pretty new neighborhood, made with empty MATY templates, so it really shouldn't be ready to explode yet. I do have default replacement skin tones that I have been using without problems since the base game, but no other custom skins.

So far I haven't had any Sims born with the problem, but I have to wonder why more than one person is experiencing this problem, but only recently.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Nepheris
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 April 25, 14:29:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ChibyMethos, just a random question: where do you get your hairs? On that screenshot are a lot I've never seen before and would love to have :p
ChibyMethos
Corpulent Cretin

Remember 9-11-2001

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 May 07, 22:17:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

mom's hair in the top picture is from MTS2, the girl's hair is from Peggy(free). I also get a lot of hair fromhttp://www.raonsims.com
insiminator, TSR, Nukie Sims, rosesims2 and various sims I DL.

Is it possable for me to disable the patch?

All your base are belong to us.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: