More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 12:54:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Befuddled Newbie
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Befuddled Newbie  (Read 9860 times)
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
Re: Befuddled Newbie
« Reply #25 on: 2007 May 06, 03:34:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh good lord. Apparently one of the templates looked a whole lot like one of linuslover's. He let me know that people were saying I stole his sim....which I didn't. I told him I hadn't but I'd be happy to change it if he thought it looked too similar. He said not to, he just wanted to let me know in case I had any angry PMs. Well, now it's been removed by HystericalParoxysm with no advance warning and a clear message not to PM them back.

Whatever. I just thought I'd share them since I'd taken so much time making them for myself. If they want to jump to conclusions and assume that because one has a slight resemblance to one of 20,000 (number pulled out of my nether regions) of uploaded sims that it's stolen, their loss. That's just a lovely way to treat a new contributor. I'll be sure to keep my lots and such to myself from now on, since I won't deal with TSR anymore.

Now, don't let HP's silliness get you down.  Upload them at a smaller site with less draconian policies and you should be fine.

Sorry to divert your thread, Sooze.  Welcome aboard, and don't hesitate to ask for help or information if you need it.  Smiley

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: