More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 04:23:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  May "More Awful Than You": Buttugly Brokeass Furniture
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: May "More Awful Than You": Buttugly Brokeass Furniture  (Read 266980 times)
prattle
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: May "More Awful Than You": Buttugly Brokeass Furniture
« Reply #250 on: 2007 May 13, 22:21:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow FeeEssen is good... and by good I mean she make the simplest design and fuck it up royally! I mean seriously I don't know many people who find those colors appealing even at the young age when bright colors are "So IN". But maybe I'm missing something? 
I actually have one of feeEssen's meshes in my game (the bird perch that's pictured on page 1 of this thread) only because it came with somewhat better wood recolors by Hairfish of Mermaid Cove. I was very unpleasantly surprised when I first saw the base in all its ugly colored glory in Buy Mode!
MrsH
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 2007 May 13, 22:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh good grief.  At this point I'm really curious ... just what is going through these people's heads?

Do they wake up in the morning, switch on the computer and think to themselves
 .... "Hmmm.  Now what shall I build today?  What can I possibly create that will render my game ugly and have no discernable function whatever?  And having done that, how can I colour and texture it to make it even more useless"

I'm just asking, because some of this stuff is incomprehensible.  One man's meat and so on, but I cannot seriously imagine many people want this stuff in their games for any purpose other than cynicism.  Oh, right - now I understand.

*wanders off to create a brand new neighbourhood which will be entirely filled with FeeEssen and Buntah furnishing and clothes*
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 2007 May 13, 22:56:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and now we have the crib hanging in the tree, watch for the first thunderstorm it might go up in flames where it belongs. Grin
I'm suddenly reminded of that Rock-a-bye Baby song.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

Proud Army Wife. Support us or get the fuck out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: 2007 May 13, 23:32:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the exact same brain fart J.M.

Proud Army Wife of a soldier deployed to IRAQ. Support us or get the fuck out.
I am 25.

Quote from: lindaetterlee
The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 2007 May 13, 23:34:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

feeEssen made the double crib available for two toddlers now.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=232024

Interestingly, the toddlers will change into pj's by themselves and put themselves to bed. But for two toddlers to sleep together in the same bed, they have to have enough relationship with each other, just like adults who won't sleep in beds with Sims that they don't like enough. Because toddlers can't actually engage in relationship behaviors, some cheat must be used, such as using 'testingcheatsenabled' and dragging the bars until the relationship is high enough, or using Insim to make them friends. After that, they will sleep in the same cot autonomously.

Actually, I paraphrased feeEssen. Her actual words were
New Mesh-Bed for two Toddlers!
They change to themselves her clothes for bed,they alone go to bed and get up alone again.
The toddlers must be able to go and must have with the Bed neighbour a very good respect Das goes with the little ones badly.
So you must have a Cheat.
If opens in the neighborhood the Cheat window (Strg+Shift+C) and enrols the following Cheat:
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
If your family clicks. Now one can put with the Strg key and left mouse key,needs and abilities up / down it.
If it stores and go back to the neighborhood and closes the Cheat with false!
Now both can sleep in this bed.

This is actually pretty interesting. I am using her toddlers only bathtub, although I search day and night for recolors for it. The toddlers undress, bathe, then redress themselves with that tub. I did have to make a few modifications so that the adults stay out of it. She said that it worked that way, but it didn't. Since I use this tub in the nursery instead of in the BUY controlled bathroom, it becomes annoying when adults use it and chase everyone, including the skilling toddlers out of the nursery.

If the meshes weren't so bad, the working double toddler bed and toddler bath are actually pretty nice objects. I haven't tried the bed in-game yet though.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: 2007 May 13, 23:57:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and now we have the crib hanging in the tree, watch for the first thunderstorm it might go up in flames where it belongs. Grin

Fugly AND a death trap. That has to be a serious contender for the prize.

Why on earth make a crib designed for outdoors, and then make it look like it is made of cheap plastic? Surely a rattan number would have been more in keeping with the idea.

Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 2007 May 14, 00:25:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm suddenly reminded of that Rock-a-bye Baby song.

"And when the stormy winds wail,
And the breezes they blow up in a gale,
There's a curious flopping, and plopping, and dropping,
And fat little babies just hail, hail,
Fat little babies just hail."

I have some feeEssen stuffes - the meshes that looked ok to me, or (as above) someone did a good job of retexturing. And she does have some really unique and fun ideas. Shame her implementation is so bad - she should maybe consider getting a texturer to work with or something?

And good on her for fixing it so it works at least, but I still don't want that twin crib thingie. I cannot imagine that in any of my sims houses. But maybe someone will fix it up or something.

Than I'm not *that* picky apparently - as I have a few things of Buntah's too - (a tire swing and some rocks that are diving boards and pool ladders iirc.)

Unsouper
ChamiMinds
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 2007 May 14, 03:01:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know now that you can cheat to make the crib work it'd be cool. But the damn thing is so fugly that no one will want to use it. I do hope someone fixes it up or makes a better one cause I really would like something like that for two toddlers.

Ok and here is another object. Shockingly though it isn't Fee's. Wow huh?
It's from cloudburst666 at MTS2 and full here is the link for it: http://tinyurl.com/yvo2ao

uhm yeah..

Or if the above wasn't your style you could always get a see through one:

What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine. With the fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene. ~King of Leon
fff
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 2007 May 14, 04:55:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good news is, FeeEssen's having a week-long break. So that's approximately 87% less fug around the place.  Grin
Elven Ranger
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 2007 May 14, 11:07:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good news is, FeeEssen's having a week-long break. So that's approximately 87% less fug around the place.  Grin

She is? Bugger! I shall SOOOo miss her fugly's! I mean... what ELSE is going to fill this thred?!

WARNING:<br />I have dyslexia, so please excuse my crappy spelling & punctuation Smiley
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 2007 May 14, 12:07:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All your base are belong to us!

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: 2007 May 14, 14:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's probably been reading this thread and has gone off to have a good cry Cheesy

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 2007 May 14, 14:59:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that outer rim the non-slip metal texture?  Sure looks like it.
It looks like an ass-grater, designed to reduce your ass to ribbons if you sit on it. And it's very square-looking. No doubt to discourage people from sitting on it.
I have that toilet! I don't use it much because the profile is too low and...well...it's odd. Only fits in a few houses.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Chienne
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 2007 May 14, 15:52:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...the headboard is shaped like a spiky ass. Why is the headboard shaped like a spiky ass?

It must be a product of the ass-grating toilet, featured earlier in this thread.  Oh, no; all the fuglies are connected! :-)

Middle-aged professional woman still plays video games.  Film at 11.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 2007 May 14, 20:10:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that outer rim the non-slip metal texture?  Sure looks like it.
It looks like an ass-grater, designed to reduce your ass to ribbons if you sit on it. And it's very square-looking. No doubt to discourage people from sitting on it.
I have that toilet! I don't use it much because the profile is too low and...well...it's odd. Only fits in a few houses.

So, how long have you hated your Sims? Did they defy you one too many times?

Wouldn't drowning them be better than tormenting them with the Loo of Doom?

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: 2007 May 14, 21:12:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That toilet definitely needs to be placed over a firejet to make the 'Flaming Toilet Of Doom!'

staroverthebay
Nitwitted Nuisance

¯\(º_o)/¯ lol wut?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: 2007 May 14, 22:07:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

while we're on the subject of FeeEssen, who seems to have a language barrier issue (can't seem to communicate properly in English and isn't gung-ho on making an honest effort to do so).... can someone explain to me WHAT THE FUCK the point of this is supposed to be?
New Meshes-Horses place Spring!
It's only Deco!
You can recolor it.

It looks like equestrian equipment -- jumps, a tiny TINY little ring for dressage (apparently dressage-in-place?) and stuff.... but.... I am not understanding one bit why the HELL someone would want to waste that much space on this kind of stuff without, you know, a HORSE TO GO WITH IT.

I know, I know, FeeEssen has been nominated enough... but I'm not exactly nominating, I'm trying to wrap my brain around the twisted logic here.

¯\(º_o)/¯ I dunno lol
YOUNG AND STUPID.
Introverted, Sensing, Thinking and Perceiving. Conclusion: I IS TOILET PAPER!
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: 2007 May 14, 22:15:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you look at all her stuff, most of it is just 'deco'. What is the point? Fill your downloads folder with useless crap that lags your game and looks butt-ugly? No thanks.

staroverthebay
Nitwitted Nuisance

¯\(º_o)/¯ lol wut?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: 2007 May 14, 23:44:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'kay, I went through this whole thread looking to see if this Piece of Shit was listed and it's not. I don't have this in my game cuz beanbag chairs in baby-shit green-brown do not amuse me, but lookie:

http://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/images4/MTS2_234247_skankyboy_pouf.jpg

And if you want it, download it yourself at:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=130461

¯\(º_o)/¯ I dunno lol
YOUNG AND STUPID.
Introverted, Sensing, Thinking and Perceiving. Conclusion: I IS TOILET PAPER!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 2007 May 14, 23:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That mesh is actually technically interesting, because of the way it behaves when a sim sits on it. It also looks like used packaging material, but that's probably what it is.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Berg
Dimwitted Dunce

I ARE 2 BLAME 4 HUR TYPOES!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: 2007 May 15, 00:14:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think it's too bad, at least the mesh looks good. The colour is not very nice, agreed, but that could easily be changed. Meh, guess it's only a matter of taste Wink

I got one of those for my 6th or 7th birthday Cheesy I had wished for it and was thrilled when it was revealed that the big box my mother had kept in her bedroom (I was being told she stored it for a friend) contained a bright, BRIGHT 80's-pink beanbag!

Well, until I tried to sit in it. And realized it was the stupidest piece of furniture ever invented.

It was funnier poking a hole in it and watch the "beans" cover the floor. I blamed the cat and the beanbag went to the trash...

Okay, I'm finished and will shut up.

BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: 2007 May 15, 00:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bean bag chair is far too well made to qualify -- the only thing actually wrong with it is that unattractive color.  Look at how well the texture covers the item -- there isn't any warping of the pattern.  i think it's a very good rendition of a real-world bag chair, although admittedly I'm not likely to use it myself.

Hecubus
Nitwitted Nuisance

That's Numberwang!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: 2007 May 15, 00:37:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I'd like it better if the Sim actually sunk into it the way humans do on real beanbag chairs....I swear, a couch-potato slouch animation is SO needed. LOL

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

I think one of the things that keeps a person sane is healthy skepticism about what you believe. Every now and then enjoy a conversation with an inner voice that says, "You're full of shit again." —Stewart Brand
Berg
Dimwitted Dunce

I ARE 2 BLAME 4 HUR TYPOES!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: 2007 May 15, 00:56:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Hecubus
I swear, a couch-potato slouch animation is SO needed. LOL

There's the hidden "veg out" animation... That would be perfect for that chair Cheesy

Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2007 May 15, 03:14:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's so naive.

Who's judging?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: