More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 04:19:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  May "More Awful Than You": Buttugly Brokeass Furniture
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: May "More Awful Than You": Buttugly Brokeass Furniture  (Read 267265 times)
fff
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: May "More Awful Than You": Buttugly Brokeass Furniture
« Reply #275 on: 2007 May 15, 04:15:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably you now.  Cheesy
Count Four
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2007 May 15, 05:05:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

feeEssen should be handed a Lifetime Achievement Award and then removed from further competition.  She's clogging up the works so that other deserving crap makers don't stand a chance.

Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2007 May 15, 05:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that outer rim the non-slip metal texture?  Sure looks like it.
It looks like an ass-grater, designed to reduce your ass to ribbons if you sit on it. And it's very square-looking. No doubt to discourage people from sitting on it.
I have that toilet! I don't use it much because the profile is too low and...well...it's odd. Only fits in a few houses.

So, how long have you hated your Sims? Did they defy you one too many times?

Wouldn't drowning them be better than tormenting them with the Loo of Doom?
Some of them, yes. As a general rule, I prefer Grilled Cheese Zombification for any Romance sims who defy the Oversoul by becoming romantic interests of my playables. For sims who have more children than decreed, random death methods are used but any deaths from the sky are preferrable. Drowning and starving takes too long. Weird-ass furniture and elevators are my tool for psychosis-creation.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2007 May 15, 08:47:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

feeEssen should be handed a Lifetime Achievement Award and then removed from further competition.  She's clogging up the works so that other deserving crap makers don't stand a chance.

Yes, and so should Buntah. She's got TWO categories cornered, the ugly clothing and the ugly object.

Fail.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2007 May 15, 09:58:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who's judging?
You, Giggy, and Bangelnuts.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2007 May 15, 10:56:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA  Grin

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: 2007 May 15, 14:31:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See, this is why I always enter-so I don't have to judge! Cheesy There is method in my madness.

flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2007 May 15, 14:40:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

omg!  ROFL!  Good plan  Grin

May I share your madness?  Cheesy
*scurries off to find bad, most unawesome furniture..
This should not take too long at all

ETA:  Okay, this is really freaky deaky.....  till I posted this comment, we had the exact same amount of posts!   Shocked

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: 2007 May 15, 14:42:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

May I share your madness?  Cheesy

Of course! There is plenty to go round Grin

flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2007 May 15, 14:46:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kewl!  Thanks Emma   Grin  Now, I wonder if I can find something befitting the madness I am priviledged to share....

flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: 2007 May 15, 15:07:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so all I've managed to do is find more stuff I NEED!!!!  This is not working!

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2007 May 15, 20:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FeeEssen does have some good ideas, they are just ugly as sin and the wrong color choice. The baby bed in the tree would be fine if it's mesh was rounder, mostly in the bottom and the way it's hung was a little more clever. It would be great for elf or fairy type sims if it maybe had a vine style chain to hang from and a wood texture for the bed part or maybe as a woven basket. As is, it looks entirely too bulky and square, appears as if she were going for a "modern" look(then failed at it) and it stands out entirely too much from its surroundings.

The twin toddler bed is a good idea, but looks nothing like a bed. It is bulkier then it had to be. If someone gave it an interesting recolor then it could be passed off as some kind of bizarre alien furniture, but it would still be ugly.
If only she could somehow pass her ideas over to someone with some skill then we would actually have some good objects. It makes me wish that I had more patience to learn meshing. I can only imagine the horror that is her game. You can see her taste in the background of the pics and apparently her houses all have the same ugly style.

someone made recolors of that bean bag chair, managing to make it uglier then it was.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=130794
More recolor options that are okay. They are plain colors, with a little shading they would look nice.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=130771

If my say counts for anything, I vote bootsbriskets items are left out of the running. As the meshes are really quite nicely done and they are supposed to be strange.
« Last Edit: 2007 May 15, 21:02:25 by morriganrane » Logged

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2007 May 15, 21:41:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again, in defense of Fee Essen, I think her little devil "social" doll is adorable, and if the baby mobile (with music) wasn't so high-poly, it would be cute, too.

But otherwise, yep, she seems to have a Toys"R"Us palette in mind. When it is for kid's toys, I don't mind, but furniture? Not so keen.

I've been impressed with Katy's work. It isn't as realistic as I prefer, but it has never broken my game, nor conflicted with other items. Her beehive looks interesting, and I look forward to trying it out. (Her "pets' social doll," however, is frightening.)

If you want true fug, look at any of Simslice's attempts at home furnishings or clothing. During Sims 1, I revered him as a master haxxor, but now? How the mighty have fallen...plus, the site's now pay. Ugh. All of his generators / rejuvenors / debilatators, based on showers, are horrific. Not sure they count, as they aren't standard furniture (and then we'd maybe have to poke Pes about what his Macrotastics / Lot Debug / etcetera boxes look like, which isn't the POINT).

Around The Sims has an entire blocky set meant to look like abobe-stucco architecture and furniture in red, orange, puke yellow, bright blue, etc., which are disappointing compared to her other work.

Dincer Hepguler's items are often out of proportion, usually far too large, to be used with other items. Also? High poly.

Holy Simoly is usually tasteful and well-made, but they lost me with the fridge recolour with flames. Not even a biker, metalhead or rockabilly wants a fridge with giant painted flames on it. Or...do they?

Three sites with generally attractive furniture that have huge poly counts: Reflex Sims, VitaSims, Wall Sims. All are pay, totally or in part.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: 2007 May 15, 22:23:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lorelei, you have to post pictures or links, otherwise we can't point and laugh Grin

I kinda like the bean bag chair, I wish someone would make it use all the bedclothes in-game, the whats-it-called...? Repository technique? Then it would be fun and worth downloading (and have decent texture-hah)

Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2007 May 15, 22:50:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy Simoly is usually tasteful and well-made, but they lost me with the fridge recolour with flames. Not even a biker, metalhead or rockabilly wants a fridge with giant painted flames on it. Or...do they?

Embarrassed I like those recolors...

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2007 May 16, 01:19:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone nominated Fees baby prison?

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=224370
I swear its just crying out for for a gray recolor. Suitable for restraining your demon babies.
« Last Edit: 2007 May 16, 01:37:21 by morriganrane » Logged

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 2007 May 16, 01:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lorelei, you have to post pictures or links, otherwise we can't point and laugh Grin

Sorry...those come from my personal archives..."removed downloads" and "farking high poly counts." Next time I have time to play, I'll try to get screenies.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2007 May 16, 02:16:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually wanted to judge.  I'm very good at meshing so I figured this could help me see who my competition is.
lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

Proud Army Wife. Support us or get the fuck out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: 2007 May 16, 03:17:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol Who actually wants to judge one of these contests? That is like volunteering to have a rootcanal.

Proud Army Wife of a soldier deployed to IRAQ. Support us or get the fuck out.
I am 25.

Quote from: lindaetterlee
The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2007 May 16, 03:27:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually wanted to judge.  I'm very good at meshing so I figured this could help me see who my competition is.

If you are good at meshing, buttugly would not be competition, rather something you can poke at..  LOL!  

lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: 2007 May 16, 04:01:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I googled you ! Banoobies ! flowerchile but still have no idea what it is  Huh

I am 25.

The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2007 May 16, 04:27:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, sorry lindaletterlee..  it was just one of my insane ramblings.  I don't think it actually is a word, but this is the thread where it was born.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,8145.0.html

lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: 2007 May 16, 05:33:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't feel bad it was fun googling ya.

I am 25.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2007 May 16, 05:44:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

During Sims 1, I revered him as a master haxxor, but now? How the mighty have fallen...plus, the site's now pay.

Same! I even emailed him at one point and told him I thought he was the best!  Embarrassed

He always had 'donation packs' and I've bought one or two in my time. Remember the cool simcity you could have in a sim's garden? The revitaliser things were always based on showers and what have you, but they were useful ingame tools.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 2007 May 16, 06:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol Who actually wants to judge one of these contests? That is like volunteering to have a rootcanal.

Root Canals are actually quite painless if done when there is no infection present. I've had at least nine. Roll Eyes

Hey Pes! Lindaletterlee wants to be a judge! Grin

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: