More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 14:31:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  How do people have sims die of disease?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How do people have sims die of disease?  (Read 21795 times)
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
Re: How do people have sims die of disease?
« Reply #25 on: 2005 October 01, 17:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

really enjoy the Discworld Series by Terry Pratchet where Death has his own personna... and a horse named Binky. It makes me  wish that Maxis had given us a bit more room to create with Death, give him a "Home to come home to.. " so to speak, when he isn't working. Or when he is taking a break or on a vacation... (its a temperal thing).

I like the Discworld books too! And Death is awesome!
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 October 01, 18:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only deaths I had by disease were during my Sim Flu Epidemic. It kept going around and around and around and I kept ignoring it, so it was in every household. Though I never played any of the houses very long, I guess having the flu while they were guests elsewhere added to it, and a couple times when I entered a house I had a Sim just grab their throats, start hacking, and then die. They were always won back by someone, though. By now it's been so long that I just use the Insiminator to cure them. Stupid flu.
SimMoon
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 October 01, 18:26:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Macrotstatics are fantastic! But when used with the Insimenator, You get the sucide option in your pie menu. When you choose it, you get 9 (I think) choices of death to kill this Sim by! Ooo la la! Wink It is fun. But for real fun... drown them the old fashion way. Take away the ladders with the "moveobjects on" cheat and make them swim.

Have Fun!

Edited for content correction.
« Last Edit: 2005 October 01, 19:07:56 by SimMoon » Logged

The Sims 2 Elegance
There's a hole in the world tonight; don't let there be a hole in the world tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------
Eagles 2005 Farewell Tour
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 October 01, 18:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Microtstatics are fantastic! You get the sucide option in your pie menu. When you choose it, you get 9 (I think) choices of death to kill this Sim by! Ooo la la! Wink It is fun. But for real fun... drown them the old fashion way. Take away the ladders with the "moveobjects on" cheat and make them swim!

You can get Pescado's Microstatics here;

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/nl/hacks/

Have Fun!

Microstatics? WTF? Things that are very small, and don't move? Or do you mean "microtastics," as in, a mod that makes it easier to micromanage your sims? Because Pescado makes "Macrotastics," which is nothing like either of those, and does not give a "suicide" menu option, to my knowledge. Are you confusing this with the InSIMinator, perhaps ?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: