More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 08:32:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Spontaneous combustion!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Spontaneous combustion!  (Read 3143 times)
EWallace
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Spontaneous combustion!
« on: 2007 May 05, 15:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded a starter home and discovered that everyone who lives or visits there eventually spontaneously combusts, and not always in the same place.  Sometimes in the living room, bathroom, outside by car, in the new greenhouse I built, etc.  I put up smoke alarms in every room and outside, and they are all constantly going off.  The fire department arrives but then leaves as no fire is visible (unless of course a sim is on fire at the time...)

So anyway, I assumed there was some cute hacked object that I downloaded with the house but I can't find it!  I've moved everyone out, gone in and torn the house down brick by brick and removed EVERYTHING that was visible on the lot, and rebuilt from the ground up--and the next sim I moved in caught fire even before the visitors arrived to greet her!

Anybody have any idea what could be causing this?   Huh
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: Spontaneous combustion!
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 05, 15:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sounds like stuck invisible fire. Do a search for it, there was a thread discussing this

INFP or something
purplehaze
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 05, 15:44:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be my thread. I had invisible stuck fire. Get Pescado's StuckObject Remover and place the objects on the tiles. It will remove the fire and any other objects that have become corrupted because of said fire.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."
EWallace
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 May 06, 01:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks--I'll give it a try.  I think I've got the stuck object remover downloaded somewhere but haven't used it in a while...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: