More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:27:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Please Help!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Please Help!  (Read 34831 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: Please Help!
« Reply #50 on: 2007 April 18, 09:32:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I dunno, I was just thinking about hopping on over to the Honda site and telling them that my car had six wheels when I bought it. One in the boot and five round the edge. Ever since it went to the garage though, there are only four wheels round the edge. Where's my other wheel?!? My daughter has five wheels too, so I know I'm right.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 April 18, 09:50:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFL!  Good one, Witch!
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 April 18, 10:38:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the most strained and pathetic insults I've heard in ages.
"Well, well, well... You're... POO!"
Even a good old "you'mamma" would have been better.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2007 April 18, 11:30:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the most strained and pathetic insults I've heard in ages.
"Well, well, well... You're... POO!"
Even a good old "you'mamma" would have been better.

Yes. If they'd been directed at me, I would have been insulted by the fact that the insults were so bad, rather than the way they were intended to be hurtful. "What, is that the best you can do? I don't even deserve a proper insult now?"

floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2007 April 18, 11:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Annann, you read my mind.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 April 18, 11:50:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the head you're looking for is, exactly, in C:\Programs\EA Games\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Sims3D\CASFace.package.

The alien face is composed by:
afArchAlien_cres
afArchAlien_tslocator_gmdc
afArchAlien_tslocator_gmnd
[...]

and the corresponding LOD15.

But there's no single file containing them, only the whole CASFace.package, which contains all other archetypes as well.

Don't forget the XFCH resources contained in Skins.package! Wink

But the only thing worth of interest in these resources is the flags property: it's set to zero in all archetypes, except for the alien and elf faces. Interestingly enough, you don't get any generated townies or NPC's with these faces...
purplehaze
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007 April 18, 14:34:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I dunno, I was just thinking about hopping on over to the Honda site and telling them that my car had six wheels when I bought it. One in the boot and five round the edge. Ever since it went to the garage though, there are only four wheels round the edge. Where's my other wheel?!? My daughter has five wheels too, so I know I'm right.

Yep...I could be riding a unicycle. Or just wheelie all the way to the training range. I think my students would be quite impressed.  Tongue

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007 April 18, 15:05:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Marhis!  I appreciate your help!  I am glad someone finally understood the situation and was able to be KIND and help.

Now to floppyboo and ElfPuddle.  What names.  Hmm.  You two don't know me yet you choose to insult me.  Now it is my turn.  I think I will start with those horrid user names.  Let's start with floppyboo.  Would this be used to describe your boyfriend?  After all, a BOO is a boyfriend.  Does he see you naked and go all floppy?  Are you THAT unappealing?  You must advertise this?  Shame.

And ElfPuddle.  Hmm...sounds like an elf pissed himself.  So you are a puddle of elf piss, huh?  How appropriate.

Now both of you can kiss my ass.  I'll be leaving now. 

Again, thank you Marhis.

I'm guessing you're mad because I gave floopyboo (NOT floppy!!) some mouthwash? Sensitive much, are you?

An elf pissed HERSELF....and then melted into unconsciousness. Yes, that's how I got my name, so it isn't an insult. It IS appropriate...if you knew the backstory.

Since I gave all my mouthwash to floopyboo, I can't kiss your ass or anything else. You're welcome to leave, however. Have fun with your BFBVFS and the BBS.

Buh-bye

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2007 April 18, 15:37:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't forget the XFCH resources contained in Skins.package! Wink

But the only thing worth of interest in these resources is the flags property: it's set to zero in all archetypes, except for the alien and elf faces. Interestingly enough, you don't get any generated townies or NPC's with these faces...

There's also the 3IDR and BINX inside the globalcatbin.bundle.package that actually link the XFCHs to the game, they're a pain in the butt to find though since you have to manually search through all of them until you find the reference. That's where the collection is defined, and there are a few collections that prevent items from showing up even in debug mode (for example, duplicate property sets that link adult only hairstyles to all ages; it's a combination of flags and special hidden collections).

Last night I noticed that they changed the way the vampire skin is applied in Seasons, the game calls the same function to apply the skin for vampires, werewolves, and plant sims. To decide which skin to apply, the ID of the collection is defined (via Behavior Constant) in temp 1 & 2, you'll probably be needing to look at the "Become Vampire" Behav to know what I'm talking about. In my tests I've been able to apply the werewolf skin and werewolf servo head as the vampire overlay. Perhaps it would be possible to add fitness states and overlays for certain skins by adding items to these collections?

btw, did anyone else notice that the "Cure Vampire" debug cheat no longer works? Probably because they changed the function that changes the skin.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 April 19, 01:10:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Boo is a boyfriend? Shit your poor man must hate being out in public with the pet names you call him.

Actually, it is, in slang:
 (from wiki):

Slang:

* boyfriend/girlfriend, a slang term, usually considered to be Ebonics

Hence the song "my Boo" (gag me with a spoon for even mentioning it)

INFP or something
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2007 April 19, 02:19:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Death to Kuronues.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007 April 19, 02:27:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess the record finally moved to the next track.   Roll Eyes
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007 April 19, 02:34:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Death to all hairy bellied Nesses.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 April 19, 02:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oops! Spoke too soon.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 April 19, 02:38:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An elf pissed HERSELF....and then melted into unconsciousness. Yes, that's how I got my name, so it isn't an insult. It IS appropriate...if you knew the backstory.

Since I gave all my mouthwash to floopyboo, I can't kiss your ass or anything else. You're welcome to leave, however. Have fun with your BFBVFS and the BBS.
Should I put you down for "Brynne disease" as your form of torture?

Oops! Spoke too soon.
Death to all hairy bellied Nesses. And it's not a record. And when are you going to show up for Dead Ness Day in Netrek? Death to all hairy bellied Nesses!

kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 April 19, 04:14:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Death to Kuronues.

YAY! I've been promoted from nickname status to "death to" status! I feel so loved...

INFP or something
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 April 19, 05:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh hell...DEATH TO ALL PESCADOS.. Grin

Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2007 April 19, 06:06:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh hell...DEATH TO ALL PESCADOS.. Grin

Clearly ALL PESCADOS SUCK and have for a long time Grin
[size=0pt]http://i13.tinypic.com/491lm50.png[/size]

10 out of 10 vampwerefixes agree
« Last Edit: 2007 April 19, 07:18:45 by Argon » Logged

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 April 19, 06:45:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What, are you saying ALL PESCADOS SUCK? Why would you say ALL PESCADOS SUCK, do you know for a fact that ALL PESCADOS SUCK? I think if you are going to say ALL PESCADOS SUCK, you need to back it up with some explanation of why ALL PESCADOS SUCK.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2007 April 19, 07:55:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well I have noticed while fishing that they do tend to suck when pulling the hook out of their mouths.. so yes i would have to agree.. All Pescados suck.  Tongue

ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007 April 19, 13:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should I put you down for "Brynne disease" as your form of torture?

Pes, that is so sweet! Now, if the elf was actually me, rather than a poorly-planned AD&D character, I would actually say yes.
As it is, I wouldn't want to take anything away from Brynne's claim to fame.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Liss
Knuckleheaded Knob

BOOT to the HEAD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: 2007 April 19, 14:04:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

bah, people have been calling small children "Boo" since before ebonics was recognized as a language. :p

Someone sucks more than I do.
http://wytchieone.deviantart.com/gallery
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 April 19, 14:20:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*slaps forehead*

And here I thought it was all from To Kill a Mockingbird !

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007 April 19, 14:21:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pes, that is so sweet! Now, if the elf was actually me, rather than a poorly-planned AD&D character, I would actually say yes.
As it is, I wouldn't want to take anything away from Brynne's claim to fame.
See, now I want to hear about this story.

ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007 April 19, 14:25:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I told it.

Damn. Now I have to search through pages of RetardoLand.

*arms self with an armload of unborkable poking sticks, hipwaders, and an oxygen tank*
*heads off for the wilderness*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: