More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:23:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Nuking werewolf wants/fears
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nuking werewolf wants/fears  (Read 3208 times)
ScoobyDoo
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Nuking werewolf wants/fears
« on: 2007 April 26, 21:58:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This there a way to nuke ALL werewolf wants and fears.  My knowledge sims now seem to have a desire to become werewolves, worse yet they keep Hear Sim X howl at moon, when X is no longer a werewolf.  The last one doesn't seem to remember that it was cured either.  Zombies don't exist in pleasantville, and vampires are kept at bay but these blastest wolves and werewolves UGH.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: Nuking werewolf wants/fears
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 27, 13:45:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a hack that cuts down most of those wants and fears -- I'm not home so I can't check, but I think it's from Monique over at MTS2, maybe.

It doesn't, however, always fix the 'hear X howl' thing -- in my Strangetown (my test hood, mostly), I currently have at least 3 Knowledge sims who want to hear Vicund Curious howl, and he's been dead for close to a sim-week now.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 27, 20:16:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it's their way of telling you they want to resurrect him, but not on their home lot. Wink

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
ScoobyDoo
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 April 28, 01:50:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Squige made a hack to stop "want to become a werewolf"  I did some work, SimPE scripting is foreign to me, but I manage to figure out how he did it and cloned it to also include "nibble/turn someone into werewolf". 

The Howl is the problem one, it uses CT - Test - Behavior and thats beyond me how to fix.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 April 28, 09:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Howling  does not have a CT test (even though one is present in the BHAVs, it is not properly installed and does not respond to overrides).

Other issues pertaining to werewolf and supernatural obsessions are covered in wfsanity, an Unreleased Shiny.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ScoobyDoo
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 April 28, 21:17:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I read about that somewheres... Oh well..  Embarrassed

btw will that want eventually get rolled out?  I don't mind the fear of hearing a howl cause I'd rather have that than a fear of a fire. (Chances of hearing werewolf = 0%, chances of fire > 0%) Its the want to hear someone howl that bugs me.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: