More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 17:34:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Latest actions not saved?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Latest actions not saved?  (Read 2772 times)
Warge
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Latest actions not saved?
« on: 2007 July 08, 18:23:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a sim who's first action after moving into the hood was to sit down and study cooking, so nothing strange there. However, after one week, when doing something else after saving, exiting to the neighbourhood and entering again, she is studying cooking again which she was not supposed to do. Actually, it seems like the time is reset to day 1 even if she has retained her experience, work and skills. I noticed this after trying to squish a baby bug in which the kid a) would never stop crying, b) the kid and the mother got stuck in the change diaper animation and c) the baby couldn't be picked up for birthday toss.

Now, is this something new, odd or a discrete fireball visible from space?

ETA: After moving out and in the little family, I found out that the sim was indeed reset - no baby, no skills no nothing... That must have been a morder alien baby or something, screwing up the game like that...
« Last Edit: 2007 July 08, 18:30:55 by Warge » Logged

About Sven-Göran Eriksson:
The press were on his back because a) he's foreign, b bad news/slaggin someone off sells papers and c) he can pull fitter birds than those alcoholic gobshite fleetstreet hacks could dream about
cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
Re: Latest actions not saved?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 08, 19:10:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the kid a) would never stop crying

Is this in a Season's game? I'd download the patch, or JM's hack to stop this behaviour.

ISTP
Warge
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Latest actions not saved?
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 08, 19:21:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah I think it's ok since the Devil-child didn't exist after a move-out-move-in. Kind of a post-birth abortion...

About Sven-Göran Eriksson:
The press were on his back because a) he's foreign, b bad news/slaggin someone off sells papers and c) he can pull fitter birds than those alcoholic gobshite fleetstreet hacks could dream about
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: