More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 14:51:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  What? No woohoo? But you said you WANTED to!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What? No woohoo? But you said you WANTED to!  (Read 6440 times)
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
What? No woohoo? But you said you WANTED to!
« on: 2005 September 30, 17:23:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey guys,
Well, I did a search and didn't quite find the answer to my question, so here goes:

I have NL, and I had the Matchmaker get my guy a date.  It turned out to be a Dream Date.  During it, I proposed that she stay the night, and she nodded (but I said "Goodbye" to her later that evening....hmmm).

Anyway, after the date was over, I picked "What do you want to do?" from the pie menu.  She talked about a purple heart.  Oh, goodie!  She wants to woohoo!

I got her to relax in bed with my guy.  They could cuddle and kiss, but that was it.  So I took them out to the car.  Same deal.  No woohoo option.

His relationship with her is 100/40.  Am I missing something or is this a glitch?

Thanks.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
DuzzyGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: What? No woohoo? But you said you WANTED to!
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 30, 17:30:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had similar situations.  It seems that the bottom relationship needs to be over 70, possibly over 80.  I can't remember exactly where it was that the option became available.  Even though they "want it" they have to like you a bit more.  No booty calls, must be love, or at least crush?
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 30, 17:31:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe they have to be at best friend status and in love before the woo-hoo option is available on the pie menu, regardless of what they want.  It's always possible I'm not remembering it right, however.  Smiley

Phyllis

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 30, 18:08:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is probably a Romance sim, because that is a common want for them.  They still have to meet the usual relationship requirements.  Woohoo requires Love + at least 80 LTR.
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 30, 18:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you check her wants from the date-window?  She could have been telling your sim about her "Want to Woo Hoo with five different Sims" want or "have very 1st Woo Hoo want."  I wouldn't think she would have the "Want to Woo Hoo with Jack" (or whatever your sim's name is) until they had reached the lifetime 75 or so relationship level.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 September 30, 18:32:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can't woohoo at 100/40 relationship - only at 100/90 with 2 red hearts (up and down).

At 40 life she is not in love yet, that's why you got a "heart" sign, she wants to fall in love. When you heared this, you had to continue to turn her on - flirt, hug, kiss, make out, etc, until you reach the 90 life - only then you can be sure that they both will want to woohoo...Smiley.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 September 30, 18:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The purple heart with crazy eyes icon is the Woohoo icon.  The Love icon is a plain red heart.  Love occurs at 70 LTR, and woohoo becomes available around 80-85 LTR.  Acceptance depends on mood and personality as well.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 September 30, 20:12:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, what am I doing wrong? I have never seen the pie menu option to ask "what do you want to do?" I'm assuming it would be under "ask..."? I also have never seen the option to ask a date home. I've looked and looked for it! It's not showing up. I have seen the "want" to ask a date home, but no way to actually do this.
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 September 30, 20:19:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually with night life if they have good chemistry they can woohoo well before 100/80 relationship.  I had a couple on a date and one of em wanted to take a photo so i figure yeah alright.  Then i pondered i knew they could woohoo in those photo booths so i clicked and there it was i think the option had a lighting bolt next to it.  I tried it and it went without a reject.  For argument sake i think the relationship was around 100/50 or something like that.  I know for a fact it was well below the usual level of woohoo acceptance.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 September 30, 20:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had several romance couples become best friends as they were woo-hooing. They also fell in love at that same time.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 September 30, 20:34:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SJ, all e-mails to you returned. But you can download the hack from "thanks Dr Boris - Zeus arrived", the last reply - I uploaded it there. Sorry.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 September 30, 21:07:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SJ, all e-mails to you returned. But you can download the hack from "thanks Dr Boris - Zeus arrived", the last reply - I uploaded it there. Sorry.

That's really strange...*scratches head*.  Huh

Thank you, gali!

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 September 30, 21:18:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, what am I doing wrong? I have never seen the pie menu option to ask "what do you want to do?" I'm assuming it would be under "ask..."? I also have never seen the option to ask a date home. I've looked and looked for it! It's not showing up. I have seen the "want" to ask a date home, but no way to actually do this.

I think the actual pie menu says, "What do you want?" (under "Ask") -- and if you're on a date you can actually see all their wants (and fears) in the date panel -- the answer to the question will just be one of those wants.

I don't think I've seen an option to ask a date home, but if you're still on the date and call a cab (or get in your car), they'll come with you automatically -- they won't abandon you until you choose to "end date."

Phyllis

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 September 30, 21:22:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think I've seen an option to ask a date home, but if you're still on the date and call a cab (or get in your car), they'll come with you automatically -- they won't abandon you until you choose to "end date."

Phyllis

I have seen "Ask date home" but it doesn't always appear. I'm guessing that there must be a certain level the date and/or the relationship has to be at, but what that is - I haven't figured it out yet.  There is also a want that rolls up for Ask x home (that's what prompted me to look under the Ask menu in the first place).
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 September 30, 23:23:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Phyllis

I have seen "Ask date home" but it doesn't always appear. I'm guessing that there must be a certain level the date and/or the relationship has to be at, but what that is - I haven't figured it out yet.  There is also a want that rolls up for Ask x home (that's what prompted me to look under the Ask menu in the first place).
I saw it with Don and Nina, and of course she accepted.  What I thought was silly was for my married sim to have a want to ask his wife home on their date.  The option wasn't even there, which made sense, but there was no way to fulfill the want.  Even funnier was the fear of getting rejected for asking his wife home!  This is a pair of family sims with 100/100 relationship, with 10 kids, and they had woohooed every place possible already.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 October 02, 08:30:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is also hacks that will mess up  your menus.  I had the old insiminator sim edition and I had alot of menu Items that were missing(the insim has been updated for NL)  You might check any hack that uses pie menus to see if they have been updated.  Also, to be able to ask a date home,you have to still be on the meter.  After the date is over,you will no longer have the option.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: