More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 16:35:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  HUZZAH! Banned from Rentech.com!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: HUZZAH! Banned from Rentech.com!  (Read 218192 times)
Now&Then
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: HUZZAH! Banned from Rentech.com!
« Reply #150 on: 2005 July 29, 19:35:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I was in the chat at VS, and now it appears that I can not rejoin it. My IP addy has been blocked. Go figure that one. I never even said a word the whole time I was in there.  I was only in there for mer curiousity, and found some rather interesting conversations going on, I was lurking in the corner, as I usually do.
 Now that I left I have been banned from it.
SO what the freak! I think they are all paranoid over there or something.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: 2005 July 29, 19:43:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah so I was right.  I said after you left that you were probably just trying to get banned so you could come over here and complain about it Smiley   There wasn't any other logical reason for the way you were carrying on.  And I mean let's face it, being deliberately unpleasant and rude to chatroom moderators does often result in some sort of exclusion, it's not rocket science.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Now&Then
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2005 July 29, 19:45:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What NO I was not that stupid kid that was being a pain in the ass. I never said anything. I was not banned while I was in there. I have been blocked since I left.

Ah so I was right. I said after you left that you were probably just trying to get banned so you could come over here and complain about it Smiley There wasn't any other logical reason for the way you were carrying on. And I mean let's face it, being deliberately unpleasant and rude to chatroom moderators does often result in some sort of exclusion, it's not rocket science.
Should not have even said anything, I do not like confrontation. I should have just stayed in my corner, and left it. I do better when I do not speak.
« Last Edit: 2005 July 29, 20:00:50 by Glaukos » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2005 July 29, 19:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the image is amusing, but proves nothing. The fact remains that I still can't access anything. Whether you call that a "special usergroup" that's entirely seperate from "banned" is completely irrelevant to the material facts. Whether or not they've bothered to call it a ban, it's still a de-facto ban.

I, of course, will make no such statement here: I *DO* ban people. I usually don't, because it's not terribly effective, but if you're enough of a prat and demonstrate enough of a susceptibility to being banned, I'll do it. Of course, by that point, everyone else will be petitioning for your ban.

So, hey, what did he say, anyway?

And Inge needs to show up on #grah more. I haven't kicked an Inge for awhile.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: 2005 July 29, 19:50:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, can't you still download and stuff?

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2005 July 29, 19:51:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, can't you still download and stuff?
No, not really. Didn't you see the screenshot?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 2005 July 29, 19:52:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Inge needs to show up on #grah more. I haven't kicked an Inge for awhile.

You mean the #grah at vampirenet?  I was there about a day ago nattering away and you never said a word!

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2005 July 29, 20:13:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was busy jacking a treasure galleon. By the time I looked back, you had ran off. Stop running before I can kick you! In fact, we're there right now...

Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: 2005 July 29, 20:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a public apology to Glaukos as I accused him of chatroom abuse - he had been banned in error and was not the kid who was being a prat.  The error has been corrected.

Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: 2005 July 29, 20:30:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Erm - if anyone seems to be banned off and on for a while it's cos they're running some experiments there to see what went wrong

Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: 2005 July 29, 20:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm how many posts do I need to stop being an asinine airhead?

Now&Then
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2005 July 29, 20:37:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a public apology to Glaukos as I accused him of chatroom abuse - he had been banned in error and was not the kid who was being a prat. The error has been corrected.

As I do appreciate the apology, however see my profile. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?action=profile
I am a female, not a he. Why would a he have a fairy as their avator?
I really hate it when people decide for you what sex you should be.
But as I said before I do appreciate the effort.
daysies
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: 2005 July 29, 20:41:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Notice from the address bar that I am not attempting to post or do anything. In fact, I'm banned outright from the front page. Read-only? Pssh. You decide: Banned or not?
Have you tried deleting your temp files and/or cookies?
Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: 2005 July 29, 20:42:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would a he have a fairy as their avator?

Why shouldn't a man have a fairy as their avatar?  I thought gender stereotypes were rather 20th Century.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2005 July 29, 20:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried deleting your temp files and/or cookies?
Yes. Amazingly enough, I thought of that idea first. It doesn't help.

Why would a he have a fairy as their avator?
Why shouldn't a man have a fairy as their avatar?  I thought gender stereotypes were rather 20th Century.
I don't even think it's so much the avatar as it is the name. Glaukos sounds pretty plausibly male.

Now&Then
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2005 July 29, 21:03:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't even think it's so much the avatar as it is the name. Glaukos sounds pretty plausibly male.

I actually thought that glaukos would sound more of a neutral, guess I was wrong about that one.
In more depth detail, it is the actual meaning of the word as apposed to the word it self.

Glaukos, often named in Greek mythology and history, means shiny, bright and
bluish-green. (which is the color of my eyes, so the name is in relation to something that refers to me.)

Also in Greek mythology Glaukos was a SEA-GOD (true he was a male, but He was a GOD &  I just found that interesting.)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2005 July 29, 21:27:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In other words, you've picked a male name, and then you wonder why everyone gets that idea on first impression. GEE, I WONDER WHY?!?

Now&Then
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2005 July 29, 22:02:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once again I should not have said anything. as I was just pointing out the fact that sure Inge can make an apology for one thing, but yet set themself up for yet something else that would needs an apology.
In other words, you've picked a male name, and then you wonder why everyone gets that idea on first impression. GEE, I WONDER WHY?!?
And no I don't really wonder why, like I had said earlier, I just hate it when others decide what sex you are going to be. They are the ones that are assuming, and being narrowminded with first impressions.
As that is rude, it should have been a he/she rather than gender specific. That is all I was trying to get across.

oh forget it, it really is not worth trying to explain to those that do not want to listen. Glaukos is not a male name, it is term of bluish/green, and that is all that matters.

ok I am retreating now, back to my corner.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2005 July 29, 22:02:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And in other news, I seem to have been banned from Rentech.com as of right now. The reasons for this are completely unknown. Ladies and gentlemen, we are at war.

Ladies And Gentlemen, You Have been lied to by pescado....
he is NOT banned from rentechd.com or variousimmers.com, here is a link to his profile to proove this
http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/member.php?u=3
please take a look at the last activity date...pescado has been browsing the site **TODAY** prooving he is not banned !
you should not give this mutated SICK man subscription money,
although we do not have any proof, we do know that pescado hacked our site Various Simmers !
DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN !

Also this site is infected with spyware...i was browsing this site and my computer locked up, so u rebooted and my PC desktop was full of spyway programs !
Spyware can get your passwords and is dangerous to people that do online banking or have paypal or any kind of payment subscription !
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

Oh I see. I guess that's what you were anticipating, thus your answer in the other thread. My, my, whenever I think I've seen it all, something always manages to surprise me anew.

G.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2005 July 29, 22:13:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

he is NOT banned from rentechd.com or variousimmers.com, here is a link to his profile to proove this
please take a look at the last activity date...pescado has been browsing the site **TODAY** prooving he is not banned !
Sure, sure. Because observing the "you are banned" screen happens to count as activity. Don't you know anything?

although we do not have any proof, we do know that pescado hacked our site Various Simmers !
DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN !
What are you doing on the members-only forum, anyway? I don't see your name in the customer database. Did you hack into the site? How did you get here, anyway?

Also this site is infected with spyware...i was browsing this site and my computer locked up, so u rebooted and my PC desktop was full of spyway programs !
Spyware can get your passwords and is dangerous to people that do online banking or have paypal or any kind of payment subscription !
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !
You can't be serious. Either you're trying to apply for Retardo Land, or this is a joke.

Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2005 July 29, 22:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And in other news, I seem to have been banned from Rentech.com as of right now. The reasons for this are completely unknown. Ladies and gentlemen, we are at war.

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN !

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

So why doesn't he have a profile then in the members list. I have spyware check always running in the back ground and never got any from this site and never any warning about it either.  So you are full of S**t.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of  
the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2005 July 29, 22:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure, sure. Because observing the "you are banned" screen happens to count as activity. Don't you know anything?

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN !
What are you doing on the members-only forum, anyway? I don't see your name in the customer database. Did you hack into the site? How did you get here, anyway?

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !
You can't be serious. Either you're trying to apply for Retardo Land, or this is a joke.

Who'd have thought? A mud-slinger. If it is an application for Retardo Land, I'd say approve it. This poster has most certainly earned a spot. What am I saying, a spot and a half.

By the way Katze, my computer has spyware detectors running in the background too along with other security devices and you are right, same here.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

This reflects really poorly on VS. I certainly hope this was not done with Rentech's blessing, it would drain every last ounce of respect I had left after the avatar debacle.

G.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2005 July 29, 22:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN !

It shows he was the last member registering here and there isn't much info on his/her profile.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of  
the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2005 July 29, 22:36:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It shows he was the last member registering here and there isn't much info on his/her profile.
That wasn't what I was talking about. I was talking about his customer ID, not his forum ID. You know, the one you got when you subscribed to the site. He doesn't have one, he just has a forum ID, indicating he is not actually a member and has apparently hacked into the database.

Now&Then
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2005 July 29, 22:44:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It appears that this person has sent out messages. did they send out messages to everone, or just who was online?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: