FFS Director's Cut: More Awesome Than You

<< < (2/12) > >>

Pandaah:
^Well, thats not quit right.
Cause InTeen was updated to AL/M&G by MadCat256  and is now betatesting.

Kyna:
Thanks for the correction, Pandaah.  I wasn't aware it was being updated as I haven't visited Simbology recently, and I usually ignore the kitten killer section when I do go there.

I expect that it will still conflict with just about every other hack in existence, and Pescado mods that were Inteenimated may need updating.  Has Jordi said whether he will be updating his Inteenimated versions of Pescado mods?  I note that his Inteenimated versions of Pescado mods were all uploaded to Simbology before AL's release and haven't been updated since, so there may be some that aren't compatible with AL.

Lord Darcy:
Quote from: Kyna on 2008 December 19, 16:25:11

Has Jordi said whether he will be updating his Inteenimated versions of Pescado mods?
Jordi has retired from TS2 modding. I don't know if someone else has taken over updating them or not.

Pandaah:
At the moment- nobody. But if I remember correctly MadCat said something in this regard...
Oh and there is a discussion over there to make the InTeen after the betatest to conflict lesser with other mods.

(Fake) Edit: They released a hidden flavour pack (made by Jase!) thats prevents the kitten to die with the "kitten killler". So this name would be obsolet.

sotadragon:
Thanks for the info!  I'm only running Uni and NL, never bought any more expansions.  I'll probably try getting rid of InTeen and just using these hacks instead.  I'm not sure if I read correctly... Does InSIM by itself conflict with these hacks?  Sorry if my questions are dumb, but I'm not Sim-tech savvy!  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page