More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:27:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The scarecrow
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The scarecrow  (Read 43459 times)
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
Re: The scarecrow
« Reply #125 on: 2007 April 02, 02:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the only sims ive killed on purpose were the makeshift parents of these beautiful toddlers (that would grow up into stunning adults) that i wanted for my adoption pool.  I had great fun with good ole testingcheats rodneys death creator, death by flies, satelite, disease, etc.. the deaths ive never seen before in the game.

After the first Maxis template adoption I now create my own kids to be adopted. Never making that mistake again.

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2007 April 03, 12:02:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't kill toddler parents just for adoption pools. It will clog your neighborhood with crap files. Just make them all as adults, and de-age with the aging cheats.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2007 April 03, 13:00:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the scarecrow... I read in this thread that it can 'come alive' and scare your sims so I think it's kinda interesting and decided to try it.

well, I ask my little bro to join me watching what the scarecrow would do, then I make one of my plantsim view it and suddenly the creepy music plays followed by the scarecrow coming alive Cheesy we both jumped off our seat lol... my bro immediately begging me (he's only 11 Wink) to stop the queueing actions of view the scarecrow (I queue about 5-6 actions, all are 'view the scarecrow')

that's the second thing in Seasons that made me jump Tongue the first one is, yeah you guessed it, the thunder Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: