More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 23:21:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes  (Read 281387 times)
spambi
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes
« Reply #375 on: 2007 May 02, 21:53:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe if you were just offering an opinon you shouldn't have been so uppity with your:
Objection!  Point of order!  I think we need a recount here!
My main point was not in fact that you are not a judge, but that the sexualisation of the child's body is quite a different kettle of fish than making weird boobs on an adult. Other people agreed, as you would know if you read the discussion following SaraMK's post of the pictures.

I think Khan was trying to be funny, not uppity. I think it's valid to ask whether the meshes should have been part of the score, especially since Pescado indicated on page 6 that Warlock's idiotic meshes didn't make clothes whorish. I know this is a board where people frequently get their lips bitten off, but most of your responses to Khan struck me as overly seriously, especially considering you're judges in a contest for whore clothes. Relax.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 2007 May 02, 22:25:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Khan was trying to be funny, not uppity. I think it's valid to ask whether the meshes should have been part of the score, especially since Pescado indicated on page 6 that Warlock's idiotic meshes didn't make clothes whorish. I know this is a board where people frequently get their lips bitten off, but most of your responses to Khan struck me as overly seriously, especially considering you're judges in a contest for whore clothes. Relax.

Hey Khan, making sock puppets is not going to get people to agree with you.

flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 2007 May 03, 02:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

omg..  Ya don't think..  No-one could be that tragically petty about a..  nahh, that's just silly.

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 2007 May 03, 03:13:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Winners of More Auful Than You (personal opinion):

Seventhson - child.
Zazazu - YA/teen
Pixelated - adult.

Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 2007 May 03, 07:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know who Khan is, but I do know who spambi is, and if you look at when they were created Khan could potentially be spambi's sock puppet, but I really doubt it. Of course, having about 30 recolors of the one mesh I know spambi made really helps with remembering someone in this community, lol.

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
spambi
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2007 May 03, 08:27:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, thanks Tamha  Smiley

Anyway, if there's a scandal here it's that there was no award for best pay outfit. I was so sure I would win it with this: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,7914.msg220332.html#msg220332, mostly because I didn't see any other pay outfits submitted.  Cool

Khan of Wyrms
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 2007 May 03, 20:28:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Khan, making sock puppets is not going to get people to agree with you.

Excuse me?  That is an unbelievably presumptuous and wildly slanderous assumption, not only against me, but spambi as well.  I won't be offended, though, and I was indeed just having a little fun, but I think you owe spambi an apology.  I will leave it to the host of this forum to decide who is breaking the rules, and I am confident the evidence will be more than certain in this matter.

I think Khan was trying to be funny, not uppity.

Thanks for the support spambi, it is too bad that others here were not having as much fun as they should or could have.  It would be unfortunate if anyone continued to identify you with a cagey cretin like myself in the future, but alas, I cannot fix this.  Maybe someone more awesome than I might see fit to clear your good name.

If there is one thing we learn from history it is that no one learns anything from history.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 2007 May 03, 20:36:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse me?  That is an unbelievably presumptuous and wildly slanderous assumption, not only against me, but spambi as well.  I won't be offended, though, and I was indeed just having a little fun, but I think you owe spambi an apology.  I will leave it to the host of this forum to decide who is breaking the rules, and I am confident the evidence will be more than certain in this matter.

Pescado? Can we get a ruling?

Khan of Wyrms
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 2007 May 03, 21:14:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should already suspect the correct answer in this, if you had not apparently already lost complete control of all of your intellectual faculties.  I am open to judgment, though, and I won't even bother to say 'I told you so'.

Congratulations to all of the winners!

If there is one thing we learn from history it is that no one learns anything from history.
BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #384 on: 2007 May 03, 22:38:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

o_0

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 2007 May 04, 13:59:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This forum has rules?  Shocked

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 2007 May 04, 14:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If this keeps going this thread will soon be moved to retardo land where anarchy rules.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 2007 May 04, 14:29:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good work there, Irish.

Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: 2007 May 04, 17:18:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This forum has rules?  Shocked

You can be as rude as you like (as long as Pescado finds you amusing), but if you start posting in 30pt all CAPS bold neon-pink letters and complaining about Bella being missing, then you'll pretty soon find some limitations to your account.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Chienne
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 2007 May 05, 01:16:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm afraid that I agree, and I'm neither spambi nor Khan!  Think fun, people, fun.

Middle-aged professional woman still plays video games.  Film at 11.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: 2007 May 06, 03:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Chienne
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 2007 May 06, 04:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Okay, so who's gonna provide the jello? :-)

Middle-aged professional woman still plays video games.  Film at 11.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 2007 May 06, 20:04:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know that this is too late for the contest. Indeed it was just released on MTS2 and managed to get by the moderators. But I just had to show this:

Quote from the author:

"...I know the clothing doesn't quit fit right and she is " O natural" under the skirt, and some of the joints still have seems, but hey it's a first attempt..."

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=230955

Why did someone feel that we needed sheer skirts without panties?

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: 2007 May 06, 21:11:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably because almost anything with 'sheer' in it gets a zillion downloads and the no panty thing seems to be the same...  Roll Eyes

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 2007 May 07, 17:33:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably because almost anything with 'sheer' in it gets a zillion downloads and the no panty thing seems to be the same...  Roll Eyes
If it were, say, knee-length with just that much of a sheer band and actually had defined hems instead of looking painted on, it would be quite nice.

Seriously, people, if the clothing doesn't look like it's actually separate from the sim's body, keep it to yourself. It looks like crap.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: 2007 May 07, 19:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously, people, if the clothing doesn't look like it's actually separate from the sim's body, keep it to yourself.

Uh, this is the whore clothing thread?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: 2007 May 07, 21:03:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously, people, if the clothing doesn't look like it's actually separate from the sim's body, keep it to yourself.

Uh, this is the whore clothing thread?
Tongue I was referring to clothing submissions in general.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: 2007 May 07, 22:01:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from the author:
"...I know the clothing doesn't quit fit right and she is " O natural" under the skirt, and some of the joints still have seems, but hey it's a first attempt..."

OT: It drives me crazy when people who can't write in their own native language properly decide to branch out and mutilate another one (in this case, French). It's "au naturel". If you can't spell it, say "naked". Seriously. That and "viola" for "voila" are major peeves of mine. Saying "viola!" makes about as much sense as saying "saxophone!" or "timpani!" for no apparent reason. Orchestral Tourette's?

Also: quite, not quit, and seams, not seems. Just stop. GTFO the Internet.

Also OT: This Sunday my local newspaper had so many errors I lost count, but my favorites were in headlines. "Katie Couric's Popularity Waining?"
and "Suspect Bears All [something here]". The other egregious errors were, ironically, in an article about how composing professional business letters and documents is still a vital skill even now that most business is conducted via e-mail. I'd have to go dug it out of the trash to find them again, but there were at least four unforgivably bad instances of atrocious spelling. This same paper has issues with apostrophe abuse and there/their/they're - you're/your - its/it's confusion happens nearly daily, and not in the adverts, though they are often horrible, but in articles and editorials. AP byline articles are apparently not immune: either some idiot 'corrects' them or they arrive with errors intact. This is not a large paper. 80% of it is blow-in advertising inserts, and the remaining 20% is mostly classifieds and more paid ads. There are probably 20 pages, total, of copy to proof on a Sunday, and most of THAT is provided by syndication and AP newswire feeds. They can't even get that much right.

I didn't even want the damn paper, it was a Christmas gift. I now have twice as much trash every week to deal with, plus the fun of playing "find the newspaper" every Sunday, as it is thrown in new and different spots each week, and those spots are usually puddles or shrubs. Ugh. Then I have to play unpaid editor. Don't even get me started on the super-conservative and super-religious bias the paper has!

Where was I?

Oh yeah.

That dress is foul. It looks like the Sim is decorated with mint green house paint and then belted with a doily or hairnet or something. We don't need to see Baby's First Sims 2 Outfit.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
spambi
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 2007 May 08, 08:25:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The weird thing is, it doesn't look like she's actually "O natural" at all, unless her skintone turns black from the top of the thighs up.

I'd like to add my own late submission. Divino, the designer I love to hate, posted this a few days ago --

It isn't that shocking compared to some entries, but I give it extra points for:

1) how mesh makes the boobs look perfectly round, like she just left the plastic surgeon
2) the weirdness of combining long sleeves with a mini-skirt and sheer top. For added freakiness, the sleeves are almost flesh color
3) the makeup that makes her look as if she's about to appear on the Jerry Springer show
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: 2007 May 08, 16:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those sleeves are bizarre. When I first looked at the picture, I was all "what choo talking about, sleeves?"

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: