More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:51:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes  (Read 279954 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes
« Reply #350 on: 2007 April 30, 12:29:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like that this one uses a strip of duct tape for the top. I think the model's expression says it all. Why are they disqualified?
They are disqualified on the grounds that they're intentionally labelled as slutwear.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 2007 April 30, 19:20:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do agree the clothing needed a spot in this thread - whether it's admissible or not.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2007 May 01, 04:08:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, our judges are MsMaria, Jeffy, Bangelnuts, Uglybutt, Gali, Kewhale, and Flowerchile.

So, for the Prostitots (toddler) category, our judges are MsMaria, Bangelnuts, and Kewhale.
For our Kinderwhore (child)c ategory, our judges shall be Jeffy, Uglybutt, and Flowerchile.
For our Junior Whore (teen)  category, our judges shall be MsMaria, Gali, and Flowerchile.
For the Manwhore section, the judges shall be Bangelnuts, Gali, and Kewhale.
The regular-whore section shall be judged by MsMaria, Ugly Butt, and Gali.
And our elder-whore section shall be judged by Jeffy, Flowerchile, and Kewhale

So, grab your and get cracking!
« Last Edit: 2007 May 01, 04:54:46 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2007 May 01, 05:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, let me just say, it is an honour to be a judge in a competition where so many of the entries really brought their A game. The regular whore section in particular really was challenging to judge. However, after much deliberation, and taking into account all criteria: whorishness, bad construction and plain bad taste, I have two nominees for the top honour in this section.

Regular whore:
eevil cat for the battered whore look by Valerius from 2-for-U (p 2). This outfit is a winner for me because of the horrendous colour scheme and bad construction as much for the high-cut loincloth effect and the keyholes over the boobs. As I said earlier, it really looks like this whore has been getting a hard time from her pimp.

For the other nomination for winner, I really can't go past the woohoo bikini that Atom found (p 3). Not only is the idea tacky, but the construction is likewise, and the miscategorisation of the outfit as everyday is just the icing on the cake of whoredom.

Dishonourable mentions:
Sherri for the unbelievable one piece with the navel hole (p 3) - if this had had nipples, it would have been a serious contender.
Tamha for the one with the white panty flash under the denim skirt (p 3); in other ways, this was a fairly unremarkable entry, but that little white triangle really took it over the top.
Chami for the fugliest model ever (p 3); a real enhancement to an otherwise ho hum entry, design-wise.
darkholme for that lovely Peggy number with the too-small jacket and sequined skirt (p 5); it represents the quintessence of Peggy, so well done.

The Kinderwhore category was much easier to judge because of SarahMK's presentation of the boobgirl (p 1), which was so clearly a lay down misere. Well done.
« Last Edit: 2007 May 01, 05:40:17 by rohina » Logged

ChamiMinds
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 2007 May 01, 05:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dishonourable mentions:
{deleted part for shortening}
Chami for the fugliest model ever (p 3); a real enhancement to an otherwise ho hum entry, design-wise.

Woop woop! I did win for fuglist Sim Model! I'm so proud. I didn't try hard to find the bad outfits but that model just took the cake. Heh Thanks Rohina!

What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine. With the fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene. ~King of Leon
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2007 May 01, 09:39:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the category of child, it's really a no-brainer, and I'm with Rohina on this one.
#17; SaraMK for the boob-girls.     

Whoreteenybopper..  #91.  Berg, brilliant find there.. lacy top and suspenders.  Certainly beats the others, though they also did justice to the term whorish.

Whorish Elder; I'm going with #44 and  Diala for the contribution of trashy sexy elder leather dress.  The expression, 'mutton dressed as slag lamb, is demonstrated beautifully here.

Because of the various skins used for the "whore models", in some instances I found it hard to distinguish some groups from others, so it is possible that I didn't include some models.

*flowerchile steals JM's Clorox   Roll Eyes

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
Khan of Wyrms
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2007 May 01, 10:17:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Objection!  Point of order!  I think we need a recount here!

Disturbing as the kids with boobies might be for some, the clothes themselves were not 'whore clothes' at all.  Am I misunderstanding the challenge?  The object was to find ugly 'whore clothes', not tasteless, questionable, or objectionable body meshes.  It was pointed out previously in this very thread that not only were the clothes in question not that bad, but that actual people identified with the boobed kids in real life.  Also, I had personally read somewhere on the vastness of the web and discussed with my mate, who works in education, that teachers and educators can sometimes see signs of early development in young girls as early a second grade.  Are we to say, then, that all young girls who bloom early are whores?

I say, nay!

If someone had found some genuine 'whore clothes' that had been attached to that mesh, then I could easily see that they would have to win without any question.  As it is, no way.

Just to show I am not just a whiny sore loser, and in all fairness, as of now I respectfully retract my own submissions from further consideration in the children's category and request a recount.

If there is one thing we learn from history it is that no one learns anything from history.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2007 May 01, 10:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Disturbing as the kids with boobies might be for some, the clothes themselves were not 'whore clothes' at all.  Am I misunderstanding the challenge?  The object was to find ugly 'whore clothes', not tasteless, questionable, or objectionable body meshes.  It was pointed out previously in this very thread that not only were the clothes in question not that bad, but that actual people identified with the boobed kids in real life.
A 6 year old with boobs the size of an adults? That's disturbing.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2007 May 01, 12:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some 6 year old kids are the size of adults, mass-wise.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2007 May 01, 14:12:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the point of whorishness for children in the sexualisation of the child, and I don't know of anything that does that more clearly than adding boobs and a clearly adult shape (not chubby kids with puppy fat boobs, but a thin waist and curves) is a clear example of this.

I didn't nominate any of the big misshapen adult boobs because I don't think big boobs on an adult are necessarily whorish, but that's just my opinion, and other judges may disagree.

Anyway, Khan, have you been appointed a referee? No? Well, then. Let the judges make their decisions.

flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: 2007 May 01, 14:41:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Disturbing as the kids with boobies might be for some, the clothes themselves were not 'whore clothes' at all.  Am I misunderstanding the challenge?  The object was to find ugly 'whore clothes', not tasteless, questionable, or objectionable body meshes.  It was pointed out previously in this very thread that not only were the clothes in question not that bad, but that actual people identified with the boobed kids in real life.  Also, I had personally read somewhere on the vastness of the web and discussed with my mate, who works in education, that teachers and educators can sometimes see signs of early development in young girls as early a second grade.  Are we to say, then, that all young girls who bloom early are whores?

I say, nay!

If someone had found some genuine 'whore clothes' that had been attached to that mesh, then I could easily see that they would have to win without any question.  As it is, no way.

Just to show I am not just a whiny sore loser, and in all fairness, as of now I respectfully retract my own submissions from further consideration in the children's category and request a recount.

I have a problem with your problem, my problem being, there is no problem.  As rohina pointed out, you are not a judge, end of story.   

kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 2007 May 01, 15:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IN the category of man whore I nominate g3tbo... for his adrogynous outfits and scary use of fuzzy furry legwarmers on a male sim  (this can be found on page 4) found by Tawanda.. this was tough he has another hard to beat creation on the same page with a shemale modeling.

In the category of elder whore I nominate BHGConnextion for Red and Leather... (found on page one)  found by Diala

Im still searching for the right prostitot..not a whole ton of those..but the scary use of makeup on these toddlers is very disturbing.

Khan of Wyrms
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 2007 May 01, 17:11:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I was just making a point, and I do not pretend or assume any position of authority in this matter.  The challenge said 'whore clothes', not 'disturbing body meshes'.  No one has to agree with me, and I certainly can't make anyone here do anything about it.

However, just to say something in the nature of 'you are just you, and you are nobody, and nobody asked you anyway' is certainly not a very impressive line of argument.

If there is one thing we learn from history it is that no one learns anything from history.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 2007 May 01, 18:02:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe if you were just offering an opinon you shouldn't have been so uppity with your:

My main point was not in fact that you are not a judge, but that the sexualisation of the child's body is quite a different kettle of fish than making weird boobs on an adult. Other people agreed, as you would know if you read the discussion following SaraMK's post of the pictures.

Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 2007 May 01, 21:18:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dishonourable mentions:
Tamha for the one with the white panty flash under the denim skirt (p 3); in other ways, this was a fairly unremarkable entry, but that little white triangle really took it over the top.

I actually had to go back to my submissions to figure out which one got me mentioned. I totally agree with your assesment, and I probably wouldn't have looked twice at it if the skirt had been longer.  Grin

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: 2007 May 01, 22:49:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still pondering so keep your panties on. Tongue

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Baronetess
polonius
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 2007 May 01, 23:04:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: The News Box
MsMaria, Jeffy. Gali, Bangelnuts. and Flowerchile report the judges' area.

should be "report *to* the judges' area."

[mumbles]Just sayin'.[/mumbles]
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 2007 May 01, 23:15:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I was just making a point, and I do not pretend or assume any position of authority in this matter.  The challenge said 'whore clothes', not 'disturbing body meshes'.  No one has to agree with me, and I certainly can't make anyone here do anything about it.

However, just to say something in the nature of 'you are just you, and you are nobody, and nobody asked you anyway' is certainly not a very impressive line of argument.

I didn't feel the need to argue with you, as you are just a entry with a gripe, by the looks of it, because you weren't in the final judging.  I named them the boob girls, because it was just a name that came to mind the first time I saw them .  I also spent 3 hours, looking at the various outfits, and none - including yours - looks particularly whoreish at all.  Your submissions could well be a kids dressed for a party, in my view definitely not whoreish, so had the boob girls not been there, I still wouldn't have chosen yours.     

twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: 2007 May 01, 23:59:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Objections from the peanut gallery notwithstanding, kinderwhore was pretty much a lock all month. Nothing came close to being anywhere near as disturbing as SaraMK's submission of the booobkids.

Elderwhore kinda got ignored, not too many entries and I've seen a LOT of disgusting crap out there for elders. Have to agree with flowerchile that Diala's first submission (#44, p1) of the 'sexy' elder leather leather dress takes the cookie.
Baronetess
polonius
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 2007 May 02, 00:18:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for fixing the newsbox, pes Cheesy
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 2007 May 02, 00:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For prostitot I nominate Zazazu's toddler pic on page 3. Karlynn's pic on page4 of the toddler in green satin was a close second.

We didn't have a lot of teen entries so it wasn't difficult to chose Katze's Buttcrack entry on page 1.

Regular (adult female) winner had to go to eevilcat's entry on page 2. Gwill's entry on page 2, third sim to the right was very close. Chamiminds fugly blonde on page 3 deserves a mention as well.

Great job everyone!
« Last Edit: 2007 May 02, 00:41:10 by MsMaria » Logged

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 2007 May 02, 01:25:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IN the category of man whore I nominate g3tbo... for his adrogynous outfits and scary use of fuzzy furry legwarmers on a male sim  (this can be found on page 4) found by Tawanda.. this was tough he has another hard to beat creation on the same page with a shemale modeling.

In the category of elder whore I nominate BHGConnextion for Red and Leather... (found on page one)  found by Diala

Im still searching for the right prostitot..not a whole ton of those..but the scary use of makeup on these toddlers is very disturbing.

*cough*Don't forget to look on page 1*cough*

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 2007 May 02, 03:47:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Prostitot.. this was hard.. I will go with page one   g3tbo yet again.. with his creation... found by Kelly Q.. i will agree that the toddler girls on page 4 should get honorable mention for being as horrific as they are..boobies and all.

Honorable mention for the flipper feet on one of the distorted creations.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 2007 May 02, 05:03:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Prostitot: I have to go with Karlynn something about a toddler with boobs in an evening gown is just wrong Angry Honorable mention to Kellyq for the page one entry
Manwhore: Katze gets my vote those high heels just scream Sunset Blvd !

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: 2007 May 02, 11:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Elderwhore kinda got ignored, not too many entries and I've seen a LOT of disgusting crap out there for elders. Have to agree with flowerchile that Diala's first submission (#44, p1) of the 'sexy' elder leather leather dress takes the cookie.

I found loads of elderwhore stuff, but they were described as such which disqualified them. Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: