More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:08:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes  (Read 279952 times)
Baronetess
TaWanda
Nitwitted Nuisance

stolen from obsessiveicons@livejournal

View Profile
Re: Apr "More Awful Than You" CC Treasure Hunt: Whore Clothes
« Reply #200 on: 2007 April 11, 00:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The toddler pic in the post by Freakydoody looks like somebody made a sim of Oprah and used a cheat to age her down. Kinda scary.  Tongue
halfeatencorpse
Asinine Airhead

elusive nose goblin

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2007 April 11, 04:08:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Although I had a hard time deciding what qualified as whore clothes, these are two that I stumbled across this evening:

"HotDenim: A casual outfit for your Adult female sims."
(with buckles strategically placed for easy nipple viewing and possibly ventilation, hoorah!)
Courtesy Of WorldSims

"teen rebel: who said that feminine boys must wear flowers.  here is a goth/punk outfit for the rebels amongs us.  skeleton print t-shirt, tartan hotpants with a multi-chain belt & vampire fang buckle. and buckle-up thigh boots. shows everyday, formal and sport."
Courtesy Of Simmergirl

The last one is obviously a teenage boy, though before tonight, I hadn't been to Simmergirl & didn't realize it contained female clothing modified for males until after I'd surfed around a bit.  No big warnings, no pesky memberships, just lots o' stuff on display for convenient, one stop pseudo-shopping.  There are dresses for toddler boys & male children, as well, though I didn't find any whorish, for lack of a better word because I have absolutely no idea what sort of words to use in situations that involve transvestism and young children.  Fancy that.  Guess I need to get out more or something.
« Last Edit: 2007 April 11, 18:15:26 by halfeatencorpse » Logged

in•ter•net n. A villainous system composed of networks, computers and protocol, chiefly used to facilitate the infection of idiocy and promote intellectual crime.
Tailchaser
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2007 April 11, 04:29:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:reads the text thrice and peers closer at the picture:

That's a boy?!  Shocked  and this : "buckle-up thigh boots. shows everyday, formal and sport." Yes, let's run a mile in buckle-up thigh boots.

This thread has really encouraged me to start skinning some decent clothes for the pixelated folk.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2007 April 11, 04:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That teen boy has nice bewbeez. Are we SURE it's a boy? I have female friends who look like that (with longer skirts, true).

I'm all for letting your freak flag fly, but in the Sims, subtle secondary sex characteristics and gender clues are often all we have to go on, as they lack defined personalities and unalterable behaviors. Dress your teen boys in drag if you like, but when you add bewbeez, it's a little difficult to buy that it's really a boy.

Maybe a transsexual. Which, hey, if that's your bag, power to you.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
halfeatencorpse
Asinine Airhead

elusive nose goblin

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2007 April 11, 04:49:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:reads the text thrice and peers closer at the picture:

That's a boy?!  Shocked  and this : "buckle-up thigh boots. shows everyday, formal and sport." Yes, let's run a mile in buckle-up thigh boots.

This thread has really encouraged me to start skinning some decent clothes for the pixelated folk.

Well, it was a boy before he was swiftly emasculated for your viewing pleasure.  Or mortification.  Either way, I can assure you that he didn't feel a thing.  And hey, at least the buckle-up thigh boots are flats.  He could probably run a mile in them without getting too many blisters, though I don't know if the fishnet stockings would add to or detract from the potential chafing.  I'd say wearing something like that to formal occasions might prove slightly more uncomfortable for him in the long run.....   Wink

in•ter•net n. A villainous system composed of networks, computers and protocol, chiefly used to facilitate the infection of idiocy and promote intellectual crime.
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2007 April 11, 04:52:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, less power to you if you choose to wear fishnet stockings, thigh-high boots, and plaid briefs with a skull on them. Gothwhore and plaid do not mix.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
halfeatencorpse
Asinine Airhead

elusive nose goblin

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2007 April 11, 05:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That teen boy has nice bewbeez. Are we SURE it's a boy? I have female friends who look like that (with longer skirts, true).

I'm all for letting your freak flag fly, but in the Sims, subtle secondary sex characteristics and gender clues are often all we have to go on, as they lack defined personalities and unalterable behaviors. Dress your teen boys in drag if you like, but when you add bewbeez, it's a little difficult to buy that it's really a boy.

Maybe he stuffs his bra?   Grin  

I'm not well versed in regards to transsexuality either, nor do I have any prejudices associated with same.  However, even if his *ahem* chest is real, he still has boy bits, which technically makes him a boy.  I think.  His entire body appears to be modified, though I would consider peeking under his frock to see what flavor bits he/she has to be an invasion of his/her personal space and privacy, so I shall leave that daunting task up to someone else.

Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2007 April 11, 05:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, less power to you if you choose to wear fishnet stockings, thigh-high boots, and plaid briefs with a skull on them. Gothwhore and plaid do not mix.

U IZ DISCRIMINATIN AGINST TRANNIES WIF BAD TASTES!

Grin

(Real life Gothy friends actually DO kind of like the Evil Catholic Schoolgirl thing. But they're all weird freaks and proud of it, so what do I know?)

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2007 April 11, 11:39:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whilst out looking for cyberpunk, I found this. Labelled 'Bio Threat' it's really more a style threat.

Check out the boots.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Leticron
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2007 April 11, 12:00:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL I bet you woulnd't find that chick in your Neighbourhood-HAZMAT Team Cheesy
But I don't think she qualifies ( I don't automaticly consider every chick with sexy underwear a whore)
then again...that's just me

-le
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: 2007 April 11, 12:18:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That clothes is classified as everyday wear, according to the link.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2007 April 11, 12:19:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that a zip in the back of her knickers?  Must be uncomfortable to sit down in.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2007 April 11, 13:01:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And a zip up the back of the bodice by the looks of it. You'd have to be Houdini to put it on!

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: 2007 April 11, 13:31:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or get someone else to put it on for you... Lips sealed

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2007 April 11, 13:52:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the idea is that you get someone else to take it off for you Wink

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2007 April 11, 15:17:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that a zip in the back of her knickers?  Must be uncomfortable to sit down in.

Given how tight they are, better the back than the front.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2007 April 11, 19:16:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, Bio Threat shows in game as everyday, and also comes in a variety of color variations. I guess I have some kind of bias about what I consider "clubbing clothes", since that is one of the outfits I not only passed up for this competition, but I actually have it in my game. Of course, one of the submissions I posted is in my game too....  Embarrassed Grin

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
FreakyDoody
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2007 April 11, 22:29:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One more, simply because I'm having too much fun with this.  I have no idea where the first came from, and the second is another lovely by KSK.  These are both categorized as everyday wear, and yes, I do have these in my game, because I'm sick like that.

To answer frivolous, in the previous pics, the pink leopard came from TSR, former FA JewelRolls.  And the Elizabeth Taylor reference didn't hit me until it was mentioned (I think the hair plays a large part) and I can see the Oprah too Shocked
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2007 April 12, 01:36:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well most of that appears to be swimwear or possibly underwear...also not eligible.  Although its all awful and whorish looking. Wink

Are you talking about the Buntah clothes?  TSR categorizes all of them as everyday clothes.  BTW, your avatar always makes me burst out laughing.  Shocked
   hmmm... I guess Pescado will have to have the final say on the classifcations... it looks like undies to  me..  * ignores the avatar issue...dont worry ElfPuddle..I'm sooooo over that issue.  Wink *

Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2007 April 12, 12:07:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Witch, you forgot to mention that 'Bio Threat' is based on real world clothing! I clicked on the MTS2 link and there was a picture a real model wearing the real thing. Looks like pretty normal gothy clubbing gear to me.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2007 April 12, 15:31:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Witch, you forgot to mention that 'Bio Threat' is based on real world clothing! I clicked on the MTS2 link and there was a picture a real model wearing the real thing. Looks like pretty normal gothy clubbing gear to me.
That also disqualifies it under the rules, "must not be based on a real person".

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2007 April 12, 16:34:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoops, you might need to disqualify my first offering then as the blurb from the creator states that they're based on real designers' work. Embarrassed

ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2007 April 12, 18:45:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I understand why it's classy BOOB...

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
RatedARRRR
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: 2007 April 12, 19:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would hate to see an UNclassy version...

Sandwiches!
Tailchaser
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2007 April 12, 22:21:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Classy Boob Top" sounds like an oxymoron to me. Lips sealed
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: